Musical Alchemy Oneshot

Autorstwa 2-Lett2304

Short stories and oneshots of my OC, Judy Pot and our favorite alchemist Varian. Ideas and Plots are welcome... Więcej

Judy Profile
One- Dress
Two- Fever
Three- Pox
Four- Liar
Five- AU
Six- Stutter
Seven- Roxanne
Eight- Miraculous
Nine- New Element
Ten- Malice
Eleven- First Meeting
Twelve- Lovebirds
Thriteen- Nightmare
Fourteen- Spiderman
Fifteen- Goodbye for Now
Sixteen- Angelic Voice
Seventeen- Aftermath
Eighteen- First Song
Nineteen- GenderMix
Twenty- Wedding
Twenty One- Blood
Twenty Two- Babies
Twenty Three- Daydream
Twenty Four- Dark Kingdom
Twenty Five- Massage
Twenty Six- Phantom of the Opera
Twenty Seven- Capture
Twenty Eight- Real Happiness
Twenty Nine-Parents
Thirty- Princess
Thirty One-AU part 2
Thirty Two- Heaven's Light/Hellfire
Thirty Three- Reunited
Thirty Four- Moondrop
Thirty Five- Hero vs Villain
Thirty Six- Siren
Thirty Seven- Picture Show
Thirty Eight-Distraction
Thirty Nine- World will Remember
Forty- Reversion
Forty One- Tragedy
Forty Two- Reborn
Forty Three- World will Remember us
Forty Four- Date
Forty Five- Full Moon
Forty Six- Belle
Forty Seven- She's Mine
Forty Nine- Red
Fifty- Stories
Fifty One- I Do
Fifty Two- Hide and Seek
Fifty Three- To the Bride
Fifty Four- Spooky Scary
Fifty Five- Simply
Fifty Six- Old Friend
Fifty Seven- Meet the Dad
Fifty Eight- Rewrite our Stars
Fifty Nine- Spy Fail
Sixty- Overprotective
Sixty One- Be There
Sixty Two- Angel
Sixty Three- Birthday
Sixty Four- Slipper
Sixty Five- Bully
Sixty Six- Proposal
Sixty Seven- Nutcracker pt. 1
Sixty Eight- Pregnant
Sixty Nine- Love Again
Seventy- Gift of Magi
Seventy One- Nutcracker pt. 2
Seventy Two- Skating
Seventy Three- Nutcracker pt. 3
Seventy Four- Mommy Kiss Santa Claus
Seventy Five- Dream
Seventy Six- Jealousy
Seventy Seven- Laws of Love
Seventy Eight- Trial/In Her Eyes
Seventy Nine- Hero vs Villain 2
Eighty- Sleeping Beauty
Eighty One- Day of Hearts
Eighty Two- Big Bad
Eighty Three- Words Hurt
Eighty Four- Soulmates
Eighty Five- Alpha and Omega
Eighty Six- Chase
Eighty Seven- Angels and Devils
Eighty Eight- Big Hero 6
Eighty Nine- Toxication
Ninety-Swimming
Ninety One- Alchemist
Ninety Two- First Meeting- Alternative
Ninety Three- Alchemy
Ninety Four- Pain
Ninety Five- First Date
Ninety Six-Tired
Ninety Seven-The Argument
Ninety Eight- Judy's Song

Forty Eight- First Zing

594 12 6
Autorstwa 2-Lett2304

Thanks to my bestest best friend, Andera for this idea. Love you to bits sis!

Plot: In the world of monsters, only the vampire clan and the werewolves tribes are in a feud with each other. But what they didn't know is that the Princess of the Vampires and the Prince of the Werewloves are in a forbbiden love.

----------------------------------------------

(In the vampire clan kingdom, home to King Stuart and Queen Scarlett along with their daughter Judy, the princess. Today is the princess birthday, and the king and Queen invtie all their close friends and their family to celebrate, but Judy can tell this is the day she is suppose to choose a husband to rule by her side, which is a big annoyance to her. She rather be killed by sun light than get married. In the party, the kids in Judy's age all talk and chat while they wait for their princess to come. In the crowd, are four stowaways that enter in. One is Tom Lucitor, Prince of the underworld, the second is Miguel Rivera, a day of the dead skelaton, third is Hiro Hamada, a werewolf and the last is Varian Ruddiger, the one and only Prince of the Werewolves. They all are disguised to blend in.)

Hiro: Tom, I can't believe you talked us into this! They're gonna find out that two werewolves enter in and it will be in our head, mostly mine when King Quirin hear this!

Varian: Dad won't be proud of me for this Tom.

Tom: Oh will you two stop running with your tail between your legs. It will only be for a few hours. And to think you be used to this kind of royalty Vary.

Varian: Yeah, but not with vampires! Have you forgotten about the feud between my kind and theirs?

Tom: Again with this feuds. They really need to grow up and get over it.

(The two spilt up in two groups, Tom and Hiro and Varian and Miguel. Varian stare at the snack table where endless food is features and he can feel his stomach growl with hunger. He gulp nervous, he look both ways to be sure no one is watching this. When the coast is clear, he took a meat leg and eat it down like the wolf he is. The trumpets play, catching the others attention.)

Niguel: Presenting Her Royal highness! The Princess of the Vampire Clan! The Misterss of the Night! Princess Judy Lernore Pot the Fourth!

(The curtain open to reveal no one. The crowd gasp at this. But then someone swoop in, swinging with a rope. Then someone jumped, and landed on the ground. Straightens up is a young woman, who is like near Varian's age, dressed in pants and a blouse with a corest. That is Princess Judy of the Vampires.)

Judy: Alright party monsters! Let's get this started!

(The crowd roar loud. Tom whistle in awed.)

Tom: Wow! She's a dame she is?

Hiro: Yeah, if you can handle her blood sucking.

(Varian stare at her as she greeted her guest. Upon looking at her, he felt strange. His heart is beating so fast, his face is sweating beneath his fur, he feel shaky and a little weak. In his eyes, a flash of pink and sparkles enchant him as he stare at her. He think he been zinged, and with the princess. Judy smile at one of her friends, a smile that made Varian smile like a fool. Hiro turn to his best friends who is acting strange.)

Hiro: Vary? You okay dude?

Varian: (speaking gibberish) (silly giggle)

Miguel: I think he is broken.

Tom: (smile) Gentleman, it's obvious he is falling hard for the princess.

Miguel and Hiro: WHAT!?

(Judy heard them as she turn at their diractions. Hiro freak out as he yell, he grab Varian who is staring at her still and pull him away as they run to the exit. But three Frankensteins block the exit, trapping them in.)

Judy: Well,well,well, we got four monsters who think they can sneak in uninvited. And two of them are werewolves! Have you two forgotten of the feuds between our kind?

Hiro: Well, (point at Tom) It's his fault for dragging us here!

Tom: Hey, you agreed to this!

Hiro: That was before you took us here! Now me and Varian are gonna die here!

Miguel: Hiro! Will you calm down!? You're making it worse!

(While the three are auging, Judy caught Varian staring at her with a lovestruck look. She look at him, and feel really strange. Her heart is beating, but she is a undead creature and yet she have a heart, her face turn red. In her eyes, a flash of pink and sparkle enchant her while she look at him. She been zinged, and with this werewolf. She let out a smile.)

Judy: Uh..hi.

Varian: Hehe, hi yourself..

( The two stare at each other in a shy manner, blushing and smiling like fools. Judy clear her throat and turn to her guest.)

Judy: On second thought, they can use some relief! They're welcome to join the party! As long they don't spill out to anyone!

(The crowd cheer loud, the three stopped aurging and turn to Judy.)

Tom: Really?

Judy: Of course, I'm not that cold hearted. (Wink)

(Varian giggle like a fool.)

Judy: So? What you boy say?

Tom: You doll face, are full of surprises.

(The crowd cheer as they went back to partying. Tom and the others join in. Judy drink a glass of blood, and just when she catch Varian staring at her with a lovestruck look and puppy eyes. She blush at the sight with heart going fast. She set her glass down and walk to him, looking very shy.)

Judy: So..uh.. You know my name.. Hehe, I'm Judy.

Varian: V-Varian. I-It's a pleasure to meet you. I..I.. Heh.. I never thought the vampire princess could be so...ravishing.

(She blush at the comment. Tom see the two, and a idea come to mind. He shove his drink to Hiro.)

Tom: Be right back boys!

Hiro: Where you going?!

Tom: To set the romantic mommet.

(He head to the DJ booth, push the DJ out of the way and play some romantic music that cause the monsters to dance with their partners. Varian and Judy stare at each other for a moment, he bow to her with his hand out. She smile, took it and lead them to the dance floor. They dance while staring at each other's eyes, lost in their world. The couples around them dissappear around them in their mind, like their the only two left. Then coming in another vampire, a male, dressed like a old fashion vampire. It's Prince William, from the neighboring vampire kingdom. He walk in with pride. Tom, Hiro and Miguel spot him and panic reach them. They turn and yell at Varian, who is dancing with Judy and lost in his own world.)

Tom: Varian!

Hiro: Dude! The vampire prince is here!

Miguel: Varian, !animarse!

(William push the monsters in search for Judy, when he spot her, his eyes widen when he see who she's with. She'm smiling at Varian with love filled eyes as he did the same. William gridded his fangs in rage.)

William: What is she doing with that mutt!?

(He stomp to them, while the three boys yell at Varian to get away but he didn't listen. Varian lean in as did she, before their lips meet, William grab Varian by the collar and is face to face with him.)

William: You! The Prince of the Werewolves Tribe.

Judy: Wait. You're the Werewolf Prince?

Varian: (nervous chuckle) Well..

William: And to why he is in vampire territory? Does he know we have a feuds between our race?

Tom Hey, hey, let's not get too messy here your highness. After all, now guys!

(William yell in pain, and turns out Hiro throw garlic powder at him, causing him to drop Varian. They grab him and make a run out of the castle. Judy watch the four run away, her smile lovestrucked, knowing that Varian is a prince, but of the werewolf. With the four, they run far away from vampire territory while Tom laugh.)

Tom: Oh man! That was fun, was it?!

Hiro: If you call almost get caught by another vampire, then no!

Miguel: The next time you drag us into more trouble, tell us next time!

Hiro: Yeah! You're lucky that princess didn't turn us in the first time! Right Vary?! Varian?

(They turn and see him leaning against a old tree, he look lovestrucked. They stopped running.)

Hiro: Dude? You okay for real?

Varian: (dreamy sigh) More than okay. For the first time in my life, I felt a zing.

(Their eyes widen when he said "zing". Legends said that once you been zing, it means that you have met your one true soulmate and it is real. Varian and Judy have been zinged.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2K 44 14
¡Irregular updates! ¡¡I TAKE REQUESTS LIKE SAID ON TITLE SO GO CRAZY!! I will write down the ideas I get for a one shot and who knows I may even cre...
1.3K 34 8
"𝓞𝓱, 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂? 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸... 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓽?" -A collection of oneshots, AUs and headcanons about Cor...
53K 1.1K 32
Art by @kiiwiibun on tumblr It's pretty self explanatory. I'm open to suggestions please please please don't be afraid to give them! Varian yandere...
117K 4.1K 75
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...