Musical Alchemy Oneshot

By 2-Lett2304

Short stories and oneshots of my OC, Judy Pot and our favorite alchemist Varian. Ideas and Plots are welcome... More

Judy Profile
One- Dress
Two- Fever
Three- Pox
Four- Liar
Five- AU
Six- Stutter
Seven- Roxanne
Eight- Miraculous
Nine- New Element
Ten- Malice
Eleven- First Meeting
Twelve- Lovebirds
Thriteen- Nightmare
Fourteen- Spiderman
Fifteen- Goodbye for Now
Sixteen- Angelic Voice
Seventeen- Aftermath
Eighteen- First Song
Nineteen- GenderMix
Twenty- Wedding
Twenty One- Blood
Twenty Two- Babies
Twenty Three- Daydream
Twenty Four- Dark Kingdom
Twenty Five- Massage
Twenty Six- Phantom of the Opera
Twenty Seven- Capture
Twenty Eight- Real Happiness
Twenty Nine-Parents
Thirty- Princess
Thirty One-AU part 2
Thirty Two- Heaven's Light/Hellfire
Thirty Three- Reunited
Thirty Four- Moondrop
Thirty Five- Hero vs Villain
Thirty Six- Siren
Thirty Seven- Picture Show
Thirty Eight-Distraction
Thirty Nine- World will Remember
Forty- Reversion
Forty One- Tragedy
Forty Two- Reborn
Forty Three- World will Remember us
Forty Four- Date
Forty Five- Full Moon
Forty Six- Belle
Forty Eight- First Zing
Forty Nine- Red
Fifty- Stories
Fifty One- I Do
Fifty Two- Hide and Seek
Fifty Three- To the Bride
Fifty Four- Spooky Scary
Fifty Five- Simply
Fifty Six- Old Friend
Fifty Seven- Meet the Dad
Fifty Eight- Rewrite our Stars
Fifty Nine- Spy Fail
Sixty- Overprotective
Sixty One- Be There
Sixty Two- Angel
Sixty Three- Birthday
Sixty Four- Slipper
Sixty Five- Bully
Sixty Six- Proposal
Sixty Seven- Nutcracker pt. 1
Sixty Eight- Pregnant
Sixty Nine- Love Again
Seventy- Gift of Magi
Seventy One- Nutcracker pt. 2
Seventy Two- Skating
Seventy Three- Nutcracker pt. 3
Seventy Four- Mommy Kiss Santa Claus
Seventy Five- Dream
Seventy Six- Jealousy
Seventy Seven- Laws of Love
Seventy Eight- Trial/In Her Eyes
Seventy Nine- Hero vs Villain 2
Eighty- Sleeping Beauty
Eighty One- Day of Hearts
Eighty Two- Big Bad
Eighty Three- Words Hurt
Eighty Four- Soulmates
Eighty Five- Alpha and Omega
Eighty Six- Chase
Eighty Seven- Angels and Devils
Eighty Eight- Big Hero 6
Eighty Nine- Toxication
Ninety-Swimming
Ninety One- Alchemist
Ninety Two- First Meeting- Alternative
Ninety Three- Alchemy
Ninety Four- Pain
Ninety Five- First Date
Ninety Six-Tired
Ninety Seven-The Argument
Ninety Eight- Judy's Song

Forty Seven- She's Mine

676 10 0
By 2-Lett2304

Cartoonaroll Modern AU.

--------------------------------------------

(At the gym, Judy and her friend Destiny, daughter of Murdoc Niccals who is the leader of Gorillaz and Judy's father 2D's friend. They tie a banner for the up coming Valentine homecoming dance. Judy let out a sigh of this.)

Judy: Stupid dance, stupid Valentine Day.

Destiny: Oh stop being so bitchy Pot. It's just a dance.

Judy: Yeah, a dance where everyone will get a valentine and I don't. Valentine is nothing but a stupid holiday to get excuse to get some romance with flowers, candy and pointless gift.

Destiny: Hey, if you're lucky, you can get a valentine too.

(She said with a grin, with a thought of who would be Judy's Valentine. Judy scoff it.)

Judy: Who in the right mind would be my date and Valentine?

Voice: Oh m'lady~!

(They heard a voice, look down and see Varian who is waving at Judy. Destiny nodded, defiantly him. She knews that he have the biggest crush on Judy, in fact, the whole school and the seniors know thanks to Rapunzel, but Judy doesn't. She doesn't know that the whole school is playing Cupid on them. Judy wave a little.)

Judy: Hey Vary. What brings you here?

Varian: What? Can't I come and visit my most favoritest girl in the world?

Judy: Not when she is working.

Destiny: I'll handle it Pot. Go and spend some time with him, you need the break.

Judy: You sure Destiny?

Destiny: Uh, yeah. Now go.

Judy: Alright. You better catch me!

(Varian doesn't know what she meant, but he get the message when he see her about he jump. He rush fast as she jump off and he catch her in his arms. She smile bright that give him butterflies.)

Judy: Thank you my alchemy buddy. (Jump off)

(She walk away and out of the gym. Varian run after her, catching up. Judy sat on the court yard bench and took out her music book to write music notes. Varian sit next to her, she feel his knees close to her's and it made her face red.)

Varian: So..what your next song? You're really talented.

Judy: Oh! Well...trying to write a song for my graduation party. All my family are gonna be there with the others.

Varian: Speaking of graduation. Where you gonna go to after high school?

Judy: To a music university. I heard there's a collage for gifted musican and thinking of going there. What about you?

Varian: To a music collage? But I might not see you again.

Judy: Hey, it won't be like that. I can still come visit you and talk through phone and online.

Varian: I don't want it like that. I want to be with you forever, I don't think I can live without being with you.

Judy: Vary, what are you saying?

(She look confused and unease of this. Varian got down on one knee, took her hand and look her in the eyes.)

Varian: What I'm saying is.. Will you be my valentine and my date for the dance?

(Judy look shock and surprise at this, her best friend us asking her to be his date. She feel warm all of a sudden and feel butterflies in her stomach it's making her sick. She croak a sob.)

Judy: I..I...yes!

(Varian smile big and hug her tight, who hug him back. The students saw this and cheer loud at the two. But what they don't know is the happiness will soon die. The next day, there's a new student, he's from Europe. He is tall with tan skin and dark hair and green eyes. The girls all swoon at the sight of him. He walk to his first class where Judy is in. The girls scream and fan girl at the sight of him. Judy look up and see him.)

Ms. Pearl: Class, this is Rivar Well.

Rivar: Hello good students.

(The girls swoon at hi accents, it have a German tune. Judy frown at this. She took her eyes and go back to her work, not knowing Rivar is staring at her. In the cafeteria, Judy came with her lunch. There she see Varian waving at her to come sit. She smile with a blushing face and head to him, but her path is block by Rivar.)

Rivar: Hello miss Pot.

Judy: Uh..hi. Could you please excuse me? I need to eat my lunch.

Rivar: This box with your low class meal?

Judy: yes. My mom cook it for me. A nice chicken parmesan with homemade cookies.

Rivar: Mind if I sit with you?

Judy: Well...

(Before she can respond, Rivar took her hand and kiss it. Varian gridded his teeth at this. Judy blush at this. She smile softly.)

Judy: I guess it can't hurt to sit with you.

(He took her by the arm and walk her to a table. Varian gripped on his sandwhich, glaring at Rivar. The students see him and feel a dead dread in the air. There's a good reason why the school play cupid on the two, so Varian won't go on a bloodbath. And now a new student is taking her away from him. In the last class, Judy sit next to Varian who is smiling at her. Rivar move his desk next to her, Varian growl.)

Rivar: Say, I heard there's dance for Valentine. And..would you like to be my date?

Judy: (blushing) Date?

(The students stopped their track and gasp, but the girls snarl at her. Varian feel fear going in him if Judy go with him instead of Varian like they're suppose to. And next was what he fear.)

Judy: I love to.

(And it was at this very moment, Varian is pissed and mad. After school, Rivar walk Judy to her house. He kiss her hand and walk away, once Judy's out of sight, Rivar feel a sharp pain in his head and pass out. He woke up, with a headache. He is tied to a chair in rope. The room he's in is dark.)

Rivar: Hello?! Someone! Help!

Voice: It's no use. No one can hear you here.

(Rivar heard a voice, turn and see Varian, but he have a dark and twisted presence in him. He is holding a vial with chemical, glowing red. He walk to him.)

Rivar: Hey, you're that kid from Peridot class.

Varian: Yes, I am. It's Varian.

Rivar: W-What is the meaning of this? Let me go!

Varian: So you can take away my angel? Not gonna happen.

Rivar: Your angel?

Varian: Judy Pot. The most amazing, talented and smartest girl in my world. Then you came and take her away from me.

Rivar: Hey! Can't blame me! She's way cuter and fun to play with than the others. But, I was thinking of keeping her for myself.

Varian: (growl) Not if you're dead.

Rivar: D-Dead?

(He took the croak off of the vial, grip on Rivar mouth opening it and pour the chemical in his mouth. Rivar try to cough the chemical out of him, but it is inside his body. He cough violently, he look up and see Varian holding a knife and have a evil smirk.)

Varian: (evil laugh) Concered this a warning, if you take or come in my way with Judy, I'll show you no mercy. She is mine.

(He plug the knife at Rivar and he let out a loud scream, before he feel the pain in him again. On Friday, no one heard of Rivar, they guess Varian got a hold of him and meet his fate. Varian came with a smirk, the students move it of his way to not cross him. Judy is by the bench, waiting for Rivar but he didn't come. Instead Varian came.)

Judy: Varian, what's going on? Where's Rivar?

Varian: (sigh) I hate to tell you this, but I heard he is murder.

(Judy gasped at this. She cry, Varian hug her tight as she cry.)

Varian: I'm so sorry. I hope this doesn't ruined your date for the dance.

Judy: With you? Never.

(She smile softly at him, she hug him. He hug her back tight. He smirk evil. As long as he have Judy with him forever, he will have his happy ending. For she is and will always be his.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
777 11 10
Just random Varian one shots, tell me if they are not original. a lot of them will be cute ones, but I will definitely have guilt and manipulation...
357 0 31
The Alchemists Saga: Book 1 Varian hadn't had many friends growing up. that was until Julianna (Jewel) Came into his life. growing up the two of them...
3.3K 35 1
Rapunzel along with Judy return to the kingdom of Corona, only to find it is taken by a old enemy. Now Rapunzel have to use her inner strength to sa...