More Than Business

By nicki0rih

Nicki's fashion empire she built with her best friend, Lydia, turns out to be an international success. Balan... More

More Than Business
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 (part2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 110

153 6 9
By nicki0rih

Nicki POV

Lydia brought lunch for the three of us that day, she didn't ask about Vanessa's predicament and I didn't tell her. I figured if Vanessa wanted her to know, she'd tell her on her own time.

"Hun did you eat anything today?" Lydia asked Vanessa as she sat up on the couch.

"No." Vanessa shook her head.

"I figured that. I wasn't sure how much of an appetite you had, so I just got you a salad and some soup. If you want to have one now and save the other for later, you can.. but try to eat something." Lydia instructed as she took Vanessa's salad and soup out of the bag.

"Did Nic tell you?" Vanessa asked, wiping her tears that had fallen while she was asleep.

"No." I stated.

"She told me you weren't feeling well, so you were resting in her office for the day." Lydia detailed.

"Oh Im sorry.. I -"

"You don't have to tell me anything. But since I do consider you a friend and I do care about you, I hope you know I'm here for you in whatever way possible. And that's something I can do without ever knowing the exact predicament." Lydia coaxed.

"Translation: she will force feed you three times a day, be your shoulder to cry on and she will fight anyone who treats you wrong." I reached into another bag and pulled out the two sandwiches inside and handed one to Lydia.

"Yeah Nic is more of a sleep, drink, have sex, or get coffee kind of support system." Lydia teased.

"Works like a charm." I shrugged and took a bite of my sandwich. We kept the conversation slightly light hearted to cheer Vanessa up. By the end of the day, Vanessa decided to stay at my house for a few days. Aubrey and I drove her there and helped her get settled before heading to dinner.

"So, what happened with Vanessa exactly?" Aubrey asked.

"She just needs our support right now," I shrugged.

"Okay but what are we supporting?"

"It took a lot for her to tell me okay? She trusted me enough to tell me, so I have to respect the fact that you and Lydia will have to wait to find out when she is ready for you guys to know." I explained.

He nodded and ate some of his food, "She's lucky to have a friend like you."

"You think?" I asked.

"You care about her a lot." he stated.

"I care about all of you a lot." I agreed.

"None of us ever want to lose you." he told me.

"I know babe."

"You helping Vanessa isn't going to put you in any potential danger right?" he questioned.

"No, why?"

"Because I know you like to protect everyone at all costs even if it means risking your life." He pointed out, "And I want to remind you, that no one's life will be better off without you. You have a very special thing about you that makes life better for everyone around you."

"My childhood says otherwise." I rolled my eyes, as the waiter came to give us the check.

"Are you seriously going to let that define the rest of your life?" he asked me.

"Its not a decision Aubrey." I said through my teeth.

"Make it one." he said sternly as we left the money on the table.

"It's not that easy." I felt my eyes tear up.

"Why isn't it?" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"I don't want to talk about this." I grabbed my purse and stood.

"Fine." he shrugged and took my arm and walked me to the car.

We rode in silence until we were in the hotel room.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him finally.

"Do what?"

"I told you I didn't want this night to be ruined. And you-" I balled my fists up in frustration as my eyes teared again.

"It wasn't meant to ruin the night Nic." he touched my face.

"You always say that!" The tears fell and I felt myself hit his arms in frustration. I didn't hit him hard or anything, I was just frustrated. "Why then? Why do you do this then?"

He grabbed my fists before I could hit him again and forced me to stare at him, "Because I want you to learn and to realize that you're not the same scared little girl that you were back then. You're not helpless and alone anymore."

"Thats not true." I shook my head.

"It is." he shook me, "You're the strongest woman I know. And the bravest, most self-sufficient."

"No I'm not." I denied.

"Everything you do, you do with confidence. And because of that, you succeed in everything. You have the most successful business anyone could ever dream of, you feel like your childhood ruined you.. but really it made you stronger than you could've ever been." he preached. "Theres women and young girls all over the world inspired by you Nic. And they watch your interviews and they can see how amazing you are.. you don't give yourself enough credit Nic."

"Thats because they don't see how much I cry and have to get babied by everyone around me."

"Who do you get babied by?"

"Lydia, Vanessa, you.. hell, even OJ and Aaliyah." I sighed.

"You mean the same Lydia who you almost took a bullet for? Or the one who cut her arm so badly and you were the one to help nurse her back to health? Vanessa, the woman who slept in your office all day and is now staying in your house because she needs you right now?" He cocked an eyebrow at me, "Do I need to continue?"

"No." I shook my head.

"You don't give yourself credit for all that you do for other people. And thats the one thing I love about you more than anything, no matter how bad you feel about yourself.. the second someone else is down, you step in and give them the strength they need." he pulled me into a hug.

I buried my face into his chest, "Sometimes the things you say and do really piss me off Aubrey.. but most times, you say just the right thing in just the right way.. And it makes me fall in love with you all over again."

"Where are we currently on that scale?" he rubbed my back.

"I want to stay in your arms forever." I replied.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you." he kissed my forehead.

"Don't be." I told him.

He picked me up and laid on the bed so I was on top of him.

"I'm sorry for overreacting, and for hitting you." I apologized.

"Its okay, I know you didn't mean it." he went to kiss me but I put my finger on his lip.

"That's not an excuse. I was wrong for what I did, we are not making this okay."

"Then what do you want me to do? Be mad at you?"

"No.." I groaned, "I just, I don't want that to be apart of our relationship. Its toxic. And I love you way too much to have that happen."

"How about this, I forgive you.. and I know that it won't happen again." his hands rested on my waist.

I bit my lip, "Yeah.. thats perfect."

"Can I kiss you now?" he joked.

"You can do more than that." I smirked.

"Don't mind if I do." he rolled us over so that I was laying on the bed and he was kneeling over me.

"Are you just going to stare at me?" I jested.

"I can if I want." he winked. He leaned down and pulled at the zipper that ran down the front of my dress.

"Oh, did I mention the little surprise I have for you?" I touched his hand.

"What is it?"

"Keep going." I tapped his wrist and winked at him.

He slowly unzipped my dress realizing I was completely naked underneath. I helped him take the rest of my dress off before he laid on me and kissed me while his fingers rubbed my already soaked clit. I moaned into his mouth as I opened my legs wider for him. He began to thrust two fingers in and out of me while his thumb circled my clit. I pulled away from the kiss as it became harder to kiss him the more he made me moan. By the time I was very close to an orgasm, he pulled his fingers out of me and touched them to my lip. I licked and sucked them clean while staring into his eyes.

"Damn Nic, did you save me any?" he asked as he slid his fingers out of my mouth. He didn't wait for my response, instead he just began kissing down my body until his tongue reached my core. As he began eating me, I started to wrap my legs around him but he forced them back open and drove his tongue deeper in me. He started to suck on my clit as he slid three fingers into me this time, soon enough I had reached my orgasm and he continued his assault as cleaned me out. He came up and kissed my lips again as I caught my breath.

"Do you want to do the honors again?" he showed me his drenched fingers. I nodded and took them into my mouth.

"Your turn" I pecked his lips before stripping him. I kissed down his chest until I reached his waistline. When I kissed his tip my hair fell down and got in the way. I sat up and threw it in a braid before going back to take his whole length slowly into my mouth. It was a bit of a struggle and it only lasted maybe a good three seconds since for obvious reasons I'm not well experienced in deep throating. I sucked him at a comfortable length and used my hand to stroke the parts my mouth couldn't reach. I could tell he was coming close to his release as he began twitching and thrusting slightly. He moaned "Damn Nic" about three times before warning me that he was ready. I pulled away and started stroking him. I laid beside him and instructed him to cum on my breasts.

"You sure?" he verified as he hovered over me. I nodded. He came on my breasts and stomach.

"I want to taste all of it." I told him.

"How?" he seemed skeptic.

"The same way I tasted mine." I winked.

He wiped my stomach with his two fingers and brought it to my lips for me to lick. It took about 5 rounds to clean it all off of me. On the last round, he slid his fingers into my mouth and without breaking our eye contact he asked, "What about hotels bring out your inner freak?"

I giggled as I took his fingers out of my mouth and proceeded to lick them clean, "My inner freak?"

"Yeah." he nodded.

"I don't know what your talking about." I grinned.

"Yes you do." he kissed my neck. "I'm not complaining, I just need to know if this version of sex only comes at hotels or not."

I giggled again, "After you fed me my cum, I realized I never tasted yours before.. thats all." I confessed, "And I was scared to let you cum in my mouth because I was scared I might choke on it."

"Stop squinting at me, I know what you're about to ask."

"Answer the question then." I urged him.

"Of course you were good babe.. why wouldn't you have been?"

"You're the first person I've done that to." I admitted.

he smiled as he wiped my mouth, "I like being your first," he kissed me.

We deepened the kiss, eventually I felt his member rubbing against my entrance. I moaned in his mouth as he entered me.

When we were done, he held me in his arms, "Was this how you imagined your night?"

I nodded, "It was perfect."

What do we think of how everyone is handling the Vanessa situation? And Dricki finally got their night together!!

Comment questions for the Q&A chapter coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 8 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
Quiet Storm By ng

Fanfiction

7.6K 153 9
Together they will become unstoppable. You can't prevent it and you can't make it go away. Watch them build their empire from the ground up.
219K 4.7K 31
Hi Im naj and this is my life nd story of being my mothers keeper nd Nicki Minaj's daughter!
90K 3.2K 71
Onika Tanya Maraj some call her Nicki,falls in love with a boy very different from her kind named Aubrey Drake Graham.But do they believe they could...