Love Imperfections

By Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... More

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀29

1.6K 70 1
By Mthale99

Secret Rendezvous :
(Part II)

Next Morning.....
i woke up and seen that Giovanni was next to me I figure he was gone for the day but last night after we had sex he left but I didn't think of it in anyway. I got up and called Giovanni he didn't answer so I called my sister to see if she was around him .

" wassup tahiry"

what you doing

" nothing finna leave the house why what's wrong"

nothing I just wanna ask have Giovanni been acting wried lately

"Oh yeah , he actually been drinking like crazy I thought he was normal but I figure something was wrong but lately his been coming to the club and staying in his office for hours . Ever since he came back from LA ."

somethings  wrong and he won't tell me and I'm getting worried I been calling him but he's not answer

" don't worry about he probably just in his feelings but if I talk to him or see him I'll call you ok ."

Ok .

Giovanni
After I had sex with tahiry I left the house and went my mom and stay out her house for the night . I woke up this morning and went downstairs to see if my mom was still home .

I seen her cooking and walk up to her and kiss her on her cheek. She turned around and laughed," now who told you , you can kiss me anytime you want .

Cause I can !!!!!

" now why are you here and not at home "

Because momma I don't no what do I went  to the house last night with a positive mindset ready to tell her I walked in the house and it  and candles in the room she got lingerie on so we had sex and then I left because now I felt even worse because having sex with the person I love but sooner or later I gotta break her heart .

"I know how you feel baby but you owe her the truth; if it ends bad then it ends bad but you can't keep keeping it away from her because its affecting and hurting you it's goin be a hard pill to swallow but you need to tell her gio ."

alright momma lemme go handle this business and I'll call you later.

"Ok I love you baby"

" I love you to . "

Terry : I'm at the coffee shop downtown
D.Robinson 🤞🏽: Call me when you get a chance.
Ms. P : Me and The case worker and I are bring Ava Next Monday.
Shorty❤️🤞🏽: I had the meeting with De'Andre everything went smooth and are you ok?
3 missed calls from Shorty❤️🤞🏽

I went downtown after leaving my moms cause I had to have this meeting with terry and my lawyer about all the paperwork and the deed to the building. Once I got downtown my lawyer was pulling up at the same time and came up to the car.

" hey you okay" she said .

Yeah I'm good I just got a lot going on right now . We walk in the coffee shop and ahead over to the table terry was sitting at and began going over the paperwork.

" Terry I noticed the whole street is in your name , so the key to the shop is to expand !!!! We would like to make the shop bigger once Giovanni gets it . And I also noticed that you do have weed license which is good .but I'm still not understanding why do you want to sell it" she said

"Because I want to  experience other things I want  to travel and I just wanna give it up and let someone else run it ." Terry said

" Ok I can understand that well Giovanni this paperwork you have is basically saying terry is giving up all his rights from the property and letting you buy it and terry we do have the check for you which this check is yours and it was nice doing business with you ."

" You guys to and here is the keys for you . Aye Gino I'll catch up with you later and y'all have great morning."

" Giovanni this shop is going to make money once you remodel so tomorrow you need to talk to your assistant and get him on the phone with the construction workers and get this on the road .

After I left the coffee shop I went to the basketball court to play ball with my boys just get some stem off . Im glad i had some clothes in the car so I didn't have to run into tahiry I went over to the court on dexter to get a few games in with my boys I pulled up to the court and seen everybody practicing I grabbed my bag and went up to the court .

" it's about time nigga" said Cam

I had a meeting about that weed dispenser in Las Vegas shutup nigga!

We start the game and it was smooth as usual then we started talking about tahiry.

" aye bro where tahiry been ..." Manny said

She been around I just ain't been around her because of the Giselle shit.

" so you ain't tell her yet " said Cam

nah when I left the club I went to the house and she has all up on me with her red lingerie candles lit so we fucked then after that I left cause I couldn't believe I did that shit but then again it's been a minute since we exactly had sex anyway .

" wait I thought T was a virgin !!!!!" said manny

yeah she was until we went on vacation but I love tahiry; she someone who change my life  for the better that's why I'm mad I gotta tell her all this shit .my life finna change drastically and a few days and I don't even know if I can take it.

" bro if you love her you keep it real with her don't beat around the bush cause you ain't that type of nigga" said cam

Asha
I been in the house for a while so I called up tahiry to see what she was doing and I told her to come to the salon with me . When I got there and went in and asked for Mercedes.

Hello I have a appointment with Mercedes...

" Asha?" the apprentice said

Yes ....

" ok you'll can have a seat and she'll be right with you sweetie .

I sat down a waited for Mercedes to come and tahiry text me and told me she was finna pull up . I looked and seen her come in she came and sat down next to me and we hug .

Hey girl

" hey boo how doing you Mercedes?"

Yeah

" oh girl your set she my best friend she on of the best hairstylist in Detroit"

Yeah her work is amazing.

Mercedes came to me and directed me to the chair so she can start my hair . Tahiry sat in the empty chair next to us . And we started talking .

So tahiry how you and Giovanni been ?

" girl i actually don't know he been acting distant lately ever since he came back from LA and I just be so busy that I don't be having the energy to talk about it"

Girl it be those days men just shutdown and don't say shit girl just don't mind him .

" girl I be trying to but it feel so awkward and when Giovanni shutdown he just goes missing and be distant and I hate that . I feel like he playing games with me and I just don't want that type of energy"

Girl don't trip Cameron was the same way but once's we got married he actually changed he's act and he became better so you have to have bad times to get to the good times

" yeah I guess you right but it's gets overwhelming"

Girl trust I understand.

Tahiry
I couldn't get a hold of Gino so I decided to go have the meeting with De'Andre by myself once again . I left the salon and headed over to the strip club to tell everybody everything what's going on .

When I got to the club I went in and everybody was there I sat down and I started to tell them the changes that were going to happen .

Guys lately the club hasn't been making like usual we under our goal and that's not usual , so I have to close the club .

"What you mean where we goin go"? said peanut

Well De'Andre will be running Pure as a event manager and you'll be a bartender alongside with Cocoa and all the strippers will be auditioning to be a cage dancers  inside of the cages at pure . Giovanni didn't want to get rid of you guys so that's your job for now De'Andre and Peanut y'all start to tonight at ten and dancers you'll start next week after auditions with Diavian and possibly me or Giovanni so girls y'all free to go I'll see y'all next week . All the dancers left and I continued talking to De'Andre and Peanut.

" So why y'all closing the club ." said peanut

Giovanni lawyer told him the strip club isn't making any money like it use to after Josie got rid of a lot of people the crowd got smaller . He was supposed to tell y'all hisself but I can't get a hold of him , so just go to pure tonight and Peanut ask for Cocoa she will tell you everything you need to know and De' Andre you already know Diavian will just feel you in like old times . So y'all just go to pure and I'll meet y'all there .

20 minutes later at pure ....
I went over to Pure to get everybody on broad and on the same page since Giovanni is MIA . I arrived to pure and walk in and Peanut and De'Andre where right behind I walked in and I introduced everyone and continued talk about Gino's changes.

Giovanni wants to change a few things being that he's closing the all truth gentlemen club so he had to bring his employees here .

" what the all truth gentlemen club is closing" said cocoa

yeah it's was losing money but I brought in some people that are welled trained and ready to work .

Cocoa and Peaches this is peanut; Peanut this is Cocoa and Peaches

De'Andre this is Cocoa and Peaches; Cocoa and Peaches this is De'Andre .

" De'Andre !!!!!!" Diavian shouted

" wassup girl I missed you "

" I missed you too why you ain't tell me you was down here ."

"After you told me about the strip club position I thought about and I moved to Detroit I'm finna be a event manger here ."

"Really!!!!! ."

Yeah really!!!!! Giovanni shutting the strip club down and I guess he wants to have caged dancers so the dancers will be auditioning to work here next week.

"Who is casting auditions" said Diavian

That's will be you or me or you and Giovanni.

" where is he at I haven't seen him all day he not answering any of my phone calls or nothing"

Girl I don't know I been calling him all today as well so I don't know what's going on so when I do see him I'm going off on him . Like lately he's been acting wried and I just don't know wassup with him I think he's trying to hide something from me .

" what make you think that "

Girl when y'all went to LA together he came back and he was acting a little distant then once we went to Dominican Republic . he was cool once we came back everything was fine then a day  later he goes to LA for two weeks with Q ,and he comes back and I seen him one time since he's been back from LA . so I feel like something going on then all of sudden he wants to shut down the strip club because there's no money coming in !!!! Come on D really the all truth gentlemen club wasn't making money since when. ......

"While he has been drinking a lot to and not no champagne either he been liquor every time he's here so I thought he was just having problems with you but I didn't want to be in y'all business.

Talking to Diavian I gotta a text from Giovanni.

G😍🤤: shorty come to the court on dexter we gotta talk .

After I got done talking to Diavian I headed over to the park which was at least 40 minutes away when I got there it was dark and the street light was on and I seen Giovanni playing basketball.

aye that's what you should of do in life hey baby I been trying to get hold of you all day G are you good . He grab my hand and lead me to the bench and we sat down and he just looked clueless and nonchalant .

Giovanni
When tahiry got out the car my heart drop like I was finna get my ass whoop by my mom or something but in reality I have to break the women's heart I love . " aye that's what you should of did in life , baby i been trying to get a hold of you all day G are you good" tahiry said I grab tahiry hand and I went over to the bench and sat down .

Tahiry lately I been having a lot going on in my life and my life is fucked up right now and I just need to find myself in order to be in a committed and healthy relationship.

" Giovanni what you mean ."

I'm not this perfect man you think T I don't love myself to love you and can't drag you down like I doing myself and for me to get myself together I gotta get rid of my distractions and one of my distractions is you ..... I think right now we don't have time for each other no more I feel like im not with the person I met a year ago .

" so you feel like I don't have time for you . When your the one who's always in the streets or on business trip but I'm to busy for our relationship."

Exactly my point you not understanding the part that I'm a business man it's goin be times when I'm not going to be around . I just think right now it's best for us to be apart .

" I thought you loved me "

I do shorty ; I adore you .... I worship the the rain , the grass , and ground you walk on the only thing I ever wanted to do was come into your life and make you happy and the only way I can do that is if I step aside and let you be happy . I rather you be lonely than unhappy and I just think it's best for us to be friends .

Tahiry stood up and I looked at her and tears started rolling down her face "so me to tell me I'm supposed be okay with this , so we break up and be friends?"

Look T I love you but what I'm going through you ain't built for it .

" so now you tell me what I'm built for ?"

I didn't mean it like that ; I just think it's best for us not be together right now tahiry .

" so that's what this is ?"

" I gotta do what I gotta do"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.2K 39
No world was as cold as Snow World. Since a child he's been defeating the odds and surviving the impossible. Everything in his life seem to be a wre...
24.4K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
10.4K 860 37
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ~ ɴᴏᴜɴ. An unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy. Example: Humans being satisfied on happiness alone. *** "After what you pulled tonight, I'm g...
388K 4.6K 25
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ VERY EXPLICIT⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+!!! Meet Mia, a bad bitch who wants her cake and wants to eat it too. She's a feisty hustler who's been getting it ou...