🥀21

Close & Personal

Shannon in media ... ( Giovanni and Genesis father)

April, 24 1987( Flashback)

Juanita
Living with my brother always made me stronger, once my parents died I started being confused with life and to keep me leveled head I started dating a guy name Shannon Tate which made it even worse because he's a drug dealer but comes from a wealthy family and but my brother thinks he's bad news but he's good to me

It's hard because nobody knows I'm pregnant and I'm a senior in high school .And I'm so scared to tell my brother because he just might make me get a abortion only because who it's by . It's crazy because the same thing Shannon does my brother does as well but I honestly don't see the problem. I was walking into to school and I heard someone calling me " Juana come here" I turned around and it was Shannon he grab me and gave me hug and kissed me and said wassup baby ... "hey Shannon"

Come home with me .....

"Umm I don't know I gotta go home and study"

Ight you know I love you right

"Yeah I know...."

Make a promise to me ....

"And what will that be"

All this hard work you doing make sure you make it baby

"I promise i will ."

30 years later.......
All though Shannon did what he did , i still think about him . He was the only man that I loved dearly but the only man I hated to . Giovanni doesn't knows about Shannon but Shannon knows about Giovanni . I heard about Shannon being back in town for a while but I didn't pay it no mind ; then he reached out and asked to talk .

I invited him over to the house before genesis got there , so he wouldn't think of nothing. Till this day I still get the chills when he's around . I started cooking because Genesis was coming over later, I was interrupted by the door and I went to the door and opened it and it was Shannon it's funny because he didn't age not one bit he still looked 18 but better . I opened the door and he smiled " wassup Juana"

Hey .... come in ...!

"I see you made sure you made it ."

Yeah I guess I had a promise to keep , but what you here for, you ain't come all the way to Detroit just say hi ...

" we ended badly and I'm honestly here for closure . And just see how things going ."

I'm fine !!! And we did it ended with you taking our son from me when he was two and you ended up getting me pregnant again and just forgot about our other child

"Listen I did what was best for genesis and I felt he need to be with me !!!! He turned out good Juana I told you to trust me and you didn't."

Shannon he was two , you didn't care !!! You did it just to get back at Geremy & took something that I cherish i have to make up the times I missed with my son because you took him .

" your brother didn't like me , so me fucking you and getting you pregnant he wouldn't of dealt with someone I created ."

Bullshit , he dealt with Giovanni and Genesis when you was with me and you went for the wrong actions and I've missed 18 years of my sons life all because you didn't like my brother .