🥀23

Daddy's Home

Friday Morning...

Giovanni

I got up this morning and hoped in the shower before I had to go to Las Vegas to see this building

I got up this morning and hoped in the shower before I had to go to Las Vegas to see this building. I hoped in shower and wash my body for about 10 - 15 minutes then I got out I put the towel around me and went back into my room . I called tahiry to see what she was doing but she ain't answer I finished getting dress and realized it was 12 and I had about a three hours to get to Las Vegas a drive I dont wanna take . I called Diavian to see if she wanted to go .

" hello"

Aye D you up ?

"Yeah I'm finna find something to do why ?"

Come with me to check out this weed dispenser in Las Vegas.

" Giovanni that's a long ass drive !! "

Not if you drive ....

"So you asking me to drive and go to Las Vegas wow your really crazy right now"

Man I'll be in the lobby in a minute so met me down there .I finished getting dress and went down to the lobby and waited on valet to get my car a few minutes while waiting Diavian finally came down .

" Gino you look nice "

You look nice to D . " why we just standing here " ? Because we waiting on valet to get my car . After I said that one of the bell boys came in and told me my car was ready he gave me the keys and I tossed them to D .

" your were serious!!!"

Oh I was dead ass serious!!!

"I fucking hate you !!! You need to get a personal assistant I'm just your branding president you get the two mixed up . "
You family to so you why not do these things !!

" don't hit me with that family shit , and speaking of family shit have you talked to my sister today . "

I been trying to all morning she ain't answering my phone calls so I really didn't pay it no mind because I'll be back in Detroit in a few hours .

G.Porter❤️: thank for coming that it meant a lot .
Me: you ain't gotta thank me that's my job!!!

Three hours later ....
aye D it's right here pull up in the parking lot . Me and Diavian hoped out the car and the man was in the building it had a lot of potential. We went in the store and it was nice as fuck !!!

I'm looking for the owner of the store !!!

" ok I'll go get him for you.."