🥀31

Broken Promises:
(Part II)

20 minutes later...
they city of Detroit vs Giovanni Santana . I gotta up and went in front of the judge I ain't never been this nervous about some shit like this ever in my life .

" good morning Mr. Santana.."

Good morning your honor...

"So from all these  paper your trying to get full custody of your daughter while bring a conviction felon but your also see your business entrepreneur and you own multiple business ; in courts rooms like mine we don't expect convicts . but council Angie Agree that  you would write a statement is that true ."

Yes your honor ....

" ok I'm ready when you are"

I'm twenty-four years old  the mistake I made as a boy and gotta deal with the consequences now that I'm a man . I can't never seat here  and say I'm perfect because
I am  far from it when I got out of jail I had a whole different light of how I wanted my life to be . But when I laid eyes on my daughter for the first time  I knew she was going to be the reason I changed for the better . In these last few weeks my life change drastically in good ways and bad ways. All my life I been in a tunnel searching when I was going to see the light and once I held  my daughter I knew that the end of the tunnel the light is her . and your honor weather you let me have her or not I still won't to be in her life .

1 hour later
" this is a decision that I made with my heart and not my head, your a changed man and that's all that's matters ; from the behalf of the city of Detroit we giving you full custody of Ava Santana . "

Thank you your honor

"You welcome son , take care of that baby she needs you more than anything ."

I went over my brother and he gave me a hug and  ms.angie  smiled and she gave me the car seat and Ava was sound a sleep and she looked just like me . We exit the court room and stated getting ready to leave .

" you ok baby " said Juanita

Yeah momma I'm good .....

" remember what I told you "

We left the building and headed to the car to go back to my house . It took about 20 minutes to get back to my house once we got there everybody got out and went into the house I grab Ava and also went into the house . A few minutes past and I took Ava out her car seat and took her jacket off and went upstairs to put her in the nursery room that I had made before I got her . I gave her a kiss and I put her in her crib and headed back downstairs .

Where Q go ?

" he had to go do that move on the east side with Cam" said Sid

Oh ok .

" so bro you gotta feel me in cause shit all new to me" said genesis

"Shit me to." said Sid

I started messing with Giselle when I still lived in California we weren't together tho , but I probably used protection twice but we was actually cool when she told me she was pregnant I ain't believe it . so I went on with my life and moved back to Detroit and I met Tahiry and we hit it off and shit got serious so a few months in our relationship,  I get a call from Giselle saying she had the baby so I was already in LA at the time so I went up there and it was girl.  I went into the room and she looked just like me !!!!! But to be on the safe side I still took a DNA test just because and when the results came back I told momma everything and then a few weeks later I gotta call that Giselle got shot and by the time I got to LA they didn't know where Ava was and Giselle died during her last procedure .

Love Imperfections     On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara