🥀25

Love Jones

Next Morning...
When we started off I never thought it would be what it is now , tahiry was just going to be something when I would be bored but it turned into something serious and different. she don't want my money or none of that shit she just wanted me , but I never knew it would get to this point .

Taking tahiry virginity was the most changing thing in our relationship, and it showed me she really trust me . This the woman I see in my future, she brought the love out of me that I never plan on giving , she my baby though.

Tahiry
I woke and seen rose petals all over there bed and followed the trail which lead to the bathroom I walk in and I seen Giovanni setting on tub shirtless with some basketball shorts on and sine wine in his hand

"good morning baby"

good morning Giovanni

"How'd you sleep last night"

ha now you know we didn't do a lot of sleeping last night .

"Yeah I know it was all worth though . I ran you some bath water just to relax and get some of that pain off of you . It's some Chardonnay in there to , while you do all that I'll be downstairs with the chef ok ."

Ok" i whispered, he kissed me and untied my rode and took it off of me and kissed my neck and he waited till I got I the bat tub and kissed me on my lips ."

" I was getting a phone call from the Dominican cartel i talked to yesterday . " are you down" I smirked and said yeah I'm down when I get back in the states I'll call you . I called Q to see if he was on board to do this drop with them .

Aye Q ...

" wassup Gino , I thought you on a trip with no phones !!"

Haha you not funny nigga

" yeah Ight , but wassup though"

I know we trying to transition but I got this Dominican cartel wanna get this heroin from me but for some reason I don't trust it I told them I not sending my shit over seas, so they coming to the states in the day I come back so we'll see then .

" yeah you know I'm ready ... and if shit go wrong we got this, but finish banging headboard and worry about that shit when you come back to Detroit I look up and seen tahiry with her robe open and some pink panties on . I looked at her and gave her a smirk " aye Q I'm call you back ... I went back into the house and put tahiry on the counter I took her robe off and started nibbling on her nipples one by one , she interrupted me by pulling my dick out my pants I laid her on her back and moved her thong to the side only teasing her with my tip by pulling in and out , after i stop teasing her I finally put it all the way in making her take a deep grasp trying to get used to my thickness and every inch of me I leaned over kissing her I was so deep that she couldn't kiss back and trying to hold in her moans so I put her legs back and started going faster inside of her .

Oh you taking it today huh , I said deeply . Making her look at me while taking every inch of my dick . " ahhh g  " she moaned I pick her up and took her outside and she stop me " g people are going to see us" she said I laughed and said so let's give them something to see . I sat down on the sofa daybed tahiry pushed my back causing me to lay down she got on top me putting one of her legs up to hold up her weight she grab my dick put it back inside of her .