🥀3

Gino's Back

Anthony
I love you , you know that 

" yeah I know " ,

Tahiry come here why you all over there come over here I got talk to you about something ,

"about"?

My mom ! you know her birthday is coming up and I'm really thinking about going to her grave site .

" Anthony that's great but is that something your ready for ?"

Yeah I'm ready bae it wouldn't be right if I didn't go see her ,

" Ok babe I'm here to support you through it all

N:come play with me 🙄
Ant😍🤤: nah I'll pass I gotta handle some business right now I'll be over later .

"Bae I'll be back something came up at the trap

" But Anthony!!"

"I know I swear I'll be back " ummm" why you making that face ? "

nothing go ahead!

aye come here shorty don't be mad I'll be back I promise can I get a kiss " I got up and kissed her and she started smiling

" you love me "?

Always and forever shorty if you need anything just call me .

After leaving the condo I went over to the trap to see how things running. I pull up to the trap and went in and seen Nikki,

"Nikki what are you doing here man I told you  I'll come over later ?

I came to see you , it's really important !!

" Ight come on" . I took Nikki outside to see what the fuck she talking about .

I heard Giovanni back in Detroit .

" I'm supposed to be worried or something ".

No I'm not saying that I'm just giving you heads up .

" I appreciate that Nikki " , then she started walking  away "what's wrong come here , why you acting stank Nikki "?

Because I'm sexually annoyed . "Ight baby let me  make a few moves and I'll come thur .

" Yeah we'll see ."

I got back in the trap and call everybody to a meeting , I ain't goin lie Giovanni was my nigga he was more than just a connection . He taught me the game and what I know about it , but about three years ago all that change Giovanni wanted to met me at his warehouse and the feds pulled up . Giovanni thought I told on him but why would I stop him from eatin' when he was the reason why I ate , but he couldn't realize that because he was to mad but he did the three years and I heard now he own hella clubs but he still on the streets he just other people getting they feet wet for him .