🥀11

Diamond

The singer sat her down in the chair and the music starts to play . I got up and went to the bar to go talk to peanut. I walk over to the bar and ask peanut is that diamond up there , " yeah that's her everybody always try's diamond she different. They take the masks off the  dancers start touching her and but nobody can't see her after they got done with there performance , she turns her head and look to the crowd and I seen  her .... Tahiry? I whispered She comes down the step and look at me and I'm walking towards her and she takes off .

Tahiry!!!!! Stop hold on . wait stop !!!!

" bruh you know her ?"

Yeah , and we ain't killing her

Charmaine and Brandon come running outside and ask what's going on , nothing we not killing that girl ! "Why"!! Charmaine said angry . Were just killing Anthony that's it's and that's all . Listen I gotta go I'll catch up with y'all later .

I left the club and went home and thought about Tahiry and wondering why she never told me she was a stripper and it all makes sense  . Anthony is her ex's and that why she wont let me in I wonder do she know where enemies and I gotta talk to her . I called her 5 times and text her too and she won't answer back .

Tahiry
I didn't want Giovanni to found out like this , I wanted to tell him now he calling me and texting me and I'm not going back to the club because he still might be there. Everything is going wrong and I can't take it , I went straight home and take my club clothes off and took a shower. and Giovanni is constantly on my mind . I can't stay up because I have school in the morning and I can't be late .

Next day ...

I couldn't sleep at all and I'm so tried I guess I'll get Starbucks.  before I go to school I went Starbucks and got a Caramel  Frappuccino and was off to school , once I went to school I went to my class and Ms. Santana wasn't there .... "jaylin where Ms. Santana,?"

" she out for the day but she'll be back tomorrow"

I'm you guys sub today I'm Ms. Chloe  so class today where going to talk about the techniques of using a camera, a camera is something that capture greatness , talent and improvement . So today you guys get your camera as a gift for graduation which is in 48 hours . You guys are making  it to the end and you got a few days . But listen class follow your heart but listen to you mind & your life  will be so smooth.

After class Me and Jaylin went back to my place and started working with these cameras of ours I sat down and jaylin went in my photo room and was shocked . " tah you did all these"

Yeah , one day I wanna own a art studio , when people really wanna see and buy my art or wanna put my photos in a vogue .

" you'll get there just be patience."

Yeah I guess ... jaylin turned her head in my direction and mugged me .... " tah what's the matter , you been real dry whats going on?"

Remember when I told about Giovanni was at me hard ?

"Yeah I remember what about it"