🥀8

Gino Vs Giovanni

Tahiry brought a vibe to me that I never caught before , she made feel like Giovanni. She different from the women I normal deal with , I felt like I've known her my whole life she remind me of one of the homie but I'm not looking for a homie I'm looking for a wife and shield and I ain't getting no older .

We talked all night in the view box about our dreams and our regrets , shorty got things outta me the my own momma don't know . But she really cool people after I finish this drop I might call her up and she what she doing today .

" Gino"

Oh huh?

"Bro what you doing get up ... and I thought you stop smoking"

Shut up and get out of my business and I'm going home I'm tried hold it down .

"Hello" ?

Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep ?

"Hey and I sleep okay !!"

Thats good , aye I was wonder would you like to go to dinner at Iridescence with me tonight, well if your not busy .

"No I would love to go I always wanted to go there ."

Okay I'll meet you there at 8

"Okay , you know I really enjoyed talking to you last night I really had a great time"

I'm glad you did but listen I got some stuff I gotta handle and I'll call you back Ight .

"Okay"

After getting off the phone with Tahiry and meet Diavian downtown and handle these business with these promoters for the summer jams that were hosting.

" hello Mr. Santana how are you ?"

Hello , good and you ?

" I'm fine , listen I know Diavian talked to you about the summer jam and hot 97 is really interested in having both of you be our sponsor for Chicago, Miami , and Detroit as well ."

Yes ma'am, she mentioned it to me and I'm really interested and I would love to be sponsor it's just I'm sorry it took this long to do this meeting I've been busy

"Oh I totally understand sir , you and Diavian will be going to New York to the promoters for the radio promotion for all three events is that okay"

Ok we'll be there .

Tahiry
"Why you looking so happy ?"

Because I'm going on a date... and I don't know what to wear .

" oh you back with Anthony "?

Nope guess again....

"Who tah !!!!!"

Giovanni ... the one that owns pure

" shut the fuck up ! Gino taking you out how did that happen?"