🥀29

Secret Rendezvous :
(Part II)

Next Morning.....
i woke up and seen that Giovanni was next to me I figure he was gone for the day but last night after we had sex he left but I didn't think of it in anyway. I got up and called Giovanni he didn't answer so I called my sister to see if she was around him .

" wassup tahiry"

what you doing

" nothing finna leave the house why what's wrong"

nothing I just wanna ask have Giovanni been acting wried lately

"Oh yeah , he actually been drinking like crazy I thought he was normal but I figure something was wrong but lately his been coming to the club and staying in his office for hours . Ever since he came back from LA ."

somethings  wrong and he won't tell me and I'm getting worried I been calling him but he's not answer

" don't worry about he probably just in his feelings but if I talk to him or see him I'll call you ok ."

Ok .

Giovanni
After I had sex with tahiry I left the house and went my mom and stay out her house for the night . I woke up this morning and went downstairs to see if my mom was still home .

I seen her cooking and walk up to her and kiss her on her cheek. She turned around and laughed," now who told you , you can kiss me anytime you want .

Cause I can !!!!!

" now why are you here and not at home "

Because momma I don't no what do I went  to the house last night with a positive mindset ready to tell her I walked in the house and it  and candles in the room she got lingerie on so we had sex and then I left because now I felt even worse because having sex with the person I love but sooner or later I gotta break her heart .

"I know how you feel baby but you owe her the truth; if it ends bad then it ends bad but you can't keep keeping it away from her because its affecting and hurting you it's goin be a hard pill to swallow but you need to tell her gio ."

alright momma lemme go handle this business and I'll call you later.

"Ok I love you baby"

" I love you to . "

Terry : I'm at the coffee shop downtown
D.Robinson 🤞🏽: Call me when you get a chance.
Ms. P : Me and The case worker and I are bring Ava Next Monday.
Shorty❤️🤞🏽: I had the meeting with De'Andre everything went smooth and are you ok?
3 missed calls from Shorty❤️🤞🏽

I went downtown after leaving my moms cause I had to have this meeting with terry and my lawyer about all the paperwork and the deed to the building. Once I got downtown my lawyer was pulling up at the same time and came up to the car.

" hey you okay" she said .

Yeah I'm good I just got a lot going on right now . We walk in the coffee shop and ahead over to the table terry was sitting at and began going over the paperwork.