🥀13

Momma

I wanna show Tahiry that someone will be all for her and only her . I'm really ain't been attached like this since Josie. At this point I want a woman in my life to rock with me and cherish and want me for me , I looked over to left and she was laying next to me I got up and went in the other room and she was sleeping peacefully. I climb in the bed and go on top of her kissing her until she wakes up she finally woke up and she started smiling I moved her hair to the back of her ear . Good morning baby " she said good morning daddy in a raspy voice ."

Wassup with you calling me daddy?

"because I know you like that shit"

tahiry got up and got top of me and she put her hands behind my head . Yeah you right I do , do me a favor though " and what will that be" umm get dress  we got some money to spend if you goin be with me you gotta get used it because I'm goin always gone always spoil you .

" awe shit lemme get dress  "

Ight bet  .

I noticed Tahiry takes years to just get dress after her being in the bathroom for almost an hour we were finally leaving driver pick us up I opened  the door for tahiry she was getting in the car and I smacked her ass " stop you nasty". We got in the car and tahiry started feeling on my chest and tailing her hand down inside of my joggers .... "tahiry don't start nothing you can't finish". She looked up at me bitting her lips and started to laugh. " you think I'm playing I'm dead ass"

"What ! You don't like that ."

I ain't say that it's when I start touching you you can't handle it now quit playing. Today the last day me and Tahiry is in Miami so I decided to take her on a shopping spree . My driver pick us from the penthouse and we went over to Bal Harbour and She got everything From Gucci to Dior . " aye Tahiry you sure can shop ."

G cheer up you offered so you gotta suffer we almost done
I swear . We finish up at a couple more stores and she really becoming a brat all ready but I like that.

After we got all Tahiry bags in the car we went back to the penthouse to get our stuff pack up because we go back to Detroit in the morning

After we got all Tahiry bags in the car we went back to the penthouse to get our stuff pack up because we go back to Detroit in the morning. Once we got back to the hotel we started packing our clothes putting them back in our bags " G can you come help me baby?" I went in the room Tahiry was in and she couldn't get her bag to zipped up . "Bae what tf you bring all this shit for " she started laughing " just help me get closed it ."

Tahiry sat on the bag and I got zipped up after 10 minutes.  " Tahiry next time I'll pack your clothes when we go on trips .

"Yeah ok G !" So what are we going to do tonight we leave literally in the morning."