🥀30

Broken Promises:
(Part I)

Giovanni

After watching tahiry leave the court I just felt I did everything like a coward . Why didn't I just tell her the truth instead of lying . I got in my car and went over to Q house just to get some advice and how to sit with this shit. When I got there I got out the car and went to knock at the door, he opened the door and and I walked in .

bro D here?

"Nah she ain't here why wassup ."

Bro we really done .

" how she feel about the baby? "

I ain't tell her I just told her we need space and that it's just best we be friends.

"Bro I know that's might sound weird coming from me but tahiry was somebody you loved and still do you should of kept it real with her now she left the relationship she cherish and barely no why it's over . It's hard losing a Robinson bro trust i know . But I think you need to focus on your daughter and everything else really don't matter but we all got you cause we family ."

How do I cope about this bro .

I don't know even bro that's something we all go through it just depends on how you take it .

After leaving Q house I went home and I keep thinking about tahiry. When I got home I just went in the house and sat there thinking about everything I sparked up a blunt just to get numb about this shit one minute I'm in relationship the next minute I gotta let her go and it hurts to see that the woman that I love not next to me.

Next Morning...
I went downstairs and seen that Lisa was cooking I went in the kitchen and sat on one of my benches Lisa turned around and handed me plat and I just couldn't eat .

"What's wrong papi , you always eat my food what's going on" said Lisa

Lisa I can't eat i can't think I can't sleep Its like I'm just here Lisa i don't know what to do I fucked up and ain't no coming back from it.

" listen to me you should've told her everything you and tahiry were together almost a year straight and you mean to tell me you didn't want to tell her about your daughter, you never know how she would of took it so now you left her clueless because you wanted to be a coward Juanita taught you better than that hell I taught you better than that. But Giovanni once it's gone it's gone so you better fix it before its to late ."

Lisa how am I goin fix some shit that at this point can't be fix , I love tahiry I just did what was best for me and the situation.

"For once stop think about yourself Gio or shit like this will always happen I just think she deserves to know !!!!"

I know she deserves to know it's just she just got out of a relationship that was toxic and here I come giving her the best and honest I can be and this shit with Giselle happen I was going to tell her but all that shit ended up happening I just couldn't hurt her by telling her I have a baby .

" so you think leaving a healthy amazing relationship with no reasoning is better ? Like I told you before you ain't getting younger so it's either you fix it or you watch her eventually give up on you and fall in love with someone else .