🥀9

Virgin in Manhattan:
(Part I)

" where are you going"

To a art exhibit momma !

"You look nice son , and you smell pretty good to ......"

What's the matter momma?

"Nothing you've just grown into this prefect man that I knew you were going to be, but who's the mystery women?"

Momma you'll meet her when I feel like it's serious.

" so it is somebody!"

Yeah kinda but I gotta go before I be late , momma when I come back  please don't be here I'm twenty-four  not fourteen .

after leaving the house I put in the address Tahiry texted me and gave me and she lived in the most expensive penthouses ever. I wonder where she be getting all the money from I walked in the building and looked up and there she was...

You look amazing Tahiry

" thanks , so do you !"

" so honestly why did you bring me here"

Because your talented and I feel that you need to be seen and people should see your work so that's why I'm going to have you talking to people about putting your paintings and photos in the exhibit.

" are you serious you can do that !"

I'm very serious, that's exactly why I want you to go to New York with me because I got meetings lined up for you and I don't won't you to miss this opportunity.

" thanks Giovanni, you didn't have to that ...... when do I have to pack ?"

As soon as you get home from this exhibit.

" Mr. Santana welcome , I'm glad you can make it ... oh you must be Tahiry Giovanni has said a lot about you and your work I hope to see you in New York . "