🥀17

It's Just Business

"How imma stay there when you haven't cut none of the bill on"

I did shorty clam down and  i got the place furnished to Tahiry and I went over to the house when we got there she fell asleep in the car I tapped her on her shoulder " T get up we here ." She got up and I got out the car and grab her bags to put them in the house she was right behind me . When we went in she went upstairs to figure out which one was the master bedroom and I followed her . Once she found it I started laughing,
" what's so funny Giovanni" I replied and said because you found the room . I put her stuff in the walk in closet and came out the closet and seen tahiry taking her jacket off .

I went behind, and started kissing on her neck and turned her around towards me , she looked at me and smiled and pushed me down on the bed she got on top of me and started kissing me I leaned up and took my shirt off tahiry kissing over me my tattoos and start putting her hands in jogging pants and whispered in my ear " I wanna please you" she started to untie my jogging pants and I stop her . " you ain't ready for that shorty"

"Why ain't I feel like I owe you that "

I'm not saying that I don't want you to it's just don't think you finna give me head and don't let me fuck you .

"Oh that's how that go !!!!!you ain't never goin get none now . "

Ight I'm just playing but forreal tho I don't want you feel like that's what you gotta do you don't owe me nothing don't do something that you ain't ready to do .

"Giovanni what do you love about me?"

I love that you got yo own ! I love that you don't mind being natural around me , I love when you wake up in the morning and give me breakfast in bed , I love that you comfortable around me I love that you a risk taker . I love that you don't mind when I'm kickin it with my niggas I love how you smell and I love that you all about me .

" awh babe how sweet ."

What do love about me ?

" ugh I love that you spoiled me , I love when you wake up every morning and kiss me on my forehead I love how you hold me it's take me to another place . I love how you just look at me when I'm not looking I love when you call me shorty , I love your tattoos I love your Chanèl blue Cologne your wear . I love that you can trust me and I love that you repair a broken heart that I never thought could be fix and I love you for that and i love that you know how to treat a woman ."

You gotta thank my momma for that one , when everything settle down you goin meet her .

"Why don't you want me to be around you?"

Because I don't want nothing to happen to you for something about me so just stay here until I come back to get you . I gave tahiry a kiss on the forehead and she looked up at me and started smiling "if anything every happen to me you riding" she looked at me and said " I'm still here ain't I .

That's why I fuck with you , but when everything ok I'll call you Ight .

Ok .

Nikki
I haven't seen any of my friends since this shit happen, so today I ask Cocoa
and Jayda to come over . When they got to the house I opened the door and they both gave me hugs and walked in the house . We all went in the kitchen to have some wine .