🥀14

Twenty-One

This morning when I got up Tahiry was still sleep . I hoped  in the shower and put some clothes on real quick before I  left I went into my room and kissed her on her forehead and whispered in her ear " happy birthday shorty" , and went over to golden sun to pick out some jewelry for tahiry. Once I got there I walked in and Shawn was in there and So was Sidney.

"Giovanni!!!!!  Wassup playboy !"

Wassup Shawn , where the fuck your been ?

" home with my wife she had our first child and I've been home with her ."

Well congratulations bro . I walked over to Sidney to see what she had in stored for me , hey sid let me what you got !!!

"4K tennis necklaces and that gold AP Rolex to match"

Aye that's what I'm talking about , Wassup sid something wrong you don't never be this quiet , wassup!!!

" come outside with me, the other day I seen Charmaine with Anthony and I think you should look in to that"

Ight bet ! good look sid but thanks for the jewelry I'll catch up with y'all later .

Right now I'm trying to keep everything going accordingly and I don't have time for opps  in my lane I'm trying to get out of the game and now I can't . I got in the car and phones started ringing .

Hello who is this ?

" this cam nigga stop playing I'm in the city nigga where you at ."

Oh that's wassup , bro I'll catch up with you later today my girl birthday and I'm tending to her right now but just go to the warehouse , Q and them there.

" Ight bet"

After I got off the phone with Cam I realized it was 12 o clock so I headed back to my crib when I got there Tahiry was still sleep " damn tahiry you sleep to long" I went in my bed and got on top of tahiry I started kissing her neck she was moving around, I went to the bottom of the bed and took my shirt off and opened up Tahiry legs she only had on panties so that's makes it's easier to please . I moved her panties to the side and started feeling on her clít making her wake up , "Gino what ar-" shhhhh just relax boo i started moving my tongue up and down across her pussy making her try to run away I locked my hands on her inter thighs causing her to  just stay still

"Ummm Giovanni" , she started trying to hold back her moans . I started to put my thumb across her other set of lips and she couldn't resist any longer and started moaning my name she started grabbing on to the sheets and bitting her lips once I started going in circular motions her legs started to shake . Making me do it even more

"Gino stop !! she mumbled . I started licking on her clít and putting my fingers inside of her making her start to cum . She started cumin and I lick her clean i sat up and grab her by her waist putting her on my lap she started tugging on to my bottom lip and I started putting my tongue in her mouth she started kiss me like she was ready to fuck .. "let me fuck you"I mumbled while bitting on her neck .

"When the time is right Gino she whispered in my ear ." ... I kissed her again and she look up at me and I told her " happy birthday" she smile and said thank you. She got up  and went to take a shower and I laid there and waited till she got out once she got out she came back in the room with the towel around and was dripping wet . she came on my lap I looked up at her and started laughing " Tahiry you butt ass naked and on my lap ... I think you want me to fuck you ! She started blushing... "I never said that now did I , but your so nasty "