🥀19

Temptations

Giovanni
@confidential_G

liked by thatgirltae and thousands others @confidential_G  something special ❤️🤞🏽@tahiryjanell

@confidential_G something special ❤️🤞🏽@tahiryjanell

@diaviankarin my pretty girl 😍
@thatgirltae giovanni she is so pretty
@confidential_G @ohthattae thank you 👌🏾
@Q.Man T.Robinson👌🏾
tahiryjanell 😫🤞🏽

view all 75 comments

3 hours later

Well imma let y'all be , I'm going to see wassup with tahiry. I left the club and went to my house on the outskirts once I arrived man I was so anxious to see my baby. I walked in and I can tell tahiry been spending money cause the house is furnished and luxury to !!!!! But it smelled like my momma just got done cleaning up it smelled like straight bleach . I went up the steps and went up to the room tahiry was laying down sound asleep, I climbed in the bed on the side of her and kissed until she woke up . After I kissed her like 20 plus times she finally woke up " Giovanni what are you doing" she said in a raspy voice .

I missed you shorty get up , " G it's 2 o clock in the morning." After tahiry kept acting stubborn I left her alone and went down stairs in the kitchen to get something to drink. I grab a water out of the fridge before I close the fridge I felt tahiry behind me , she putting her hands in my shorts ; I started laughing and turned to the side and gave her a smirk. Oh now you wanna be bothered with me .? I turned around and picked her up putting her on the counter . "Why am I so special to you ." tahiry questioned me, tahiry you were special to me the moment I laid eyes on you , I just had to figure out why and I know why now so it just makes it even better. tahiry touch my arm that I got shot at and it hurts, " Giovanni what happened to you"

Tahiry don't worry about it I'm cool ... " No what happened to your arm , and what was the reason you went to Jamaica."

I told you I was going on a run !!!!!

" who did you kill ?"

Tahiry I'm not tryna hea-

" Who did you kill !!!!!!"

Biggs and his brother and biggs shot me before I killed him

" why did you kill them ?"

Because they killed my brother!!!!! Come on tahiry I'm not tryna hear that shit right now .... if it was Diavian or any of your other sisters you would of prolly did the same shit too .