🥀32

In This Game ...
(Part I)

I went on stage and I felt like diamond again . No worries just a girl trying to make money. Once I got done the crowd went wild , once I got off the stage I went to the go talk to Peanut at the bar .

" aye bro ain't that tahiry over there "? said cam

" bro go get her up out this bitch" said Q

" hold up " said Giovanni

I got up and went over to the bar and grab tahiry " what the fuck is you doing here "

first we not no together and I'm no longer your concern second I gotta make money I got bills to pay !!!!

"You don't have to do this tahiry; you better than this"

Better than what G I can't always follow my dreams if I don't have the money !!!!

" it's not always about money ; you were the ex-girlfriend of the nigga that own hella nights clubs and corporate businesses and you in a strip club making money that you own that looks wired"

I don't own it we signed the wrong signatures, you own the strip club not me yeah you didn't know that did you so it's still Its your club  . Listen we not together and  i should be  less of your concern

" tahiry please leave this strip club  you better and bigger than this I'm not talking to you as your ex , I'm talking to you as the man that listen to your dreams watch smile why doing them and has seen your work as well shorty  this club ain't on the level you on just leave please ."

"T your on lap dances for the rest of the night and there 20 dollars !!! " said De'Andre

I gotta go ......

" ta-, man I fucked up!!!!!"

" come on bro we out" cam said

I finished getting dress for table dances and on my way out Peanut stopped me and told me go back in the changing room .

"Tah are you serious!!!!"

What I do ......

"Giovanni obviously he still cares about you and your going to hate me when I say this but he's right !!! Tahiry you got dreams baby girl and its not here , you can draw and you gotta good eye and if you ask me you in the wrong place and you need to leave this club and never come back"

I change my clothes and I left the club for good peanut is right and Giovanni was too even though I don't care about him . But my dreams aren't in this club and there's no way I need to be in there . But I got bigger things to worry about right now my doctors appointment is tomorrow and I'm nervous to found out if I'm pregnant or not .

Giovanni
After I left the club I went to drop cam and Q off and headed back home so I can get Ava . I heading home and all I can think about is tahiry, and can't believe she'll start stripper again and that's not her man and that shit hurts to see her in there but I can't make her decision only she can . I pulled up and walked in the house and I heard Ava crying