🥀26

Love ,Drugs  & Secrets

Last Day in Dominican Republic......
Tahiry
I woke up And heard some water running i went in the bath room and seen Giovanni shirtless with a bath robe on and exposing his oily tattoos. I walk in the bathroom and went up to him , " g what's this" he looked at me and smiled while to be intimate you don't always have to have sex , so instead of me beating your shit up every 2 hours I ran you some bath water to relax instead"he said

I laughed and he started taking my clothes off and got me naked biting and kissing on my neck and started caressing my breast and kissed me and walked out the bathroom I smiled and I got into the tub and Giovanni got me some wine and he handed me the glass " daddy come get in with me"

Giovanni untied his robe and got in the tube with me and after our bath he kissed me on my forehead and we  went to pack our bags He gave me the side eye and we started laughing .

Once I got dress and me and Giovanni went to dinner before we head back home . We left the mansion and headed to the restaurant. The restaurant Giovanni pick out was called Paradisus Palma is was a restaurant combine in a resort .

Paradisus Palma

We went into the restaurant and I was amazed on how it look we sat down and waited to order our drinks

We went into the restaurant and I was amazed on how it look we sat down and waited to order our drinks . I took my sunglasses off and noticed Giovanni was looking at me . He smiled and called the waitress over . Good thing she speak English . we order our food and the lady walk away to get our drinks . Giovanni touch my hand , and look at him, I really love doing things  like this we gotta do it more often.

"Whatever you say queen ."

The waitress brought our drinks back and we started ordering what we wanted . " what did you and my dad talk about ." Gino said .

Well basically he wants to tell you how he feels and he wants you to know his side of the story I guess . Which I think you should !!!! At the end of the day he's your father and you need to know why he wasn't around. But I can't make you do nothing you don't wanna do .

"You right but anyway Ill think about it . when we get back to Detroit we gotta have lunch with my momma ."

"Okay ". I laughed we finished are food and just chilled at the restaurant until carlos called . Giovanni gotta phone call from carlos saying the jet was up and ready .

We left the restaurant and went back to the house to get our bags . We grab our bags once we got there and Giovanni gave the keys back to the renter and we headed out so we can't go get on this jet . we headed to the car he opened the door and I jump up and he squeezed on my ass , I turned around and hit him and he started laughing. He got in the car and he haled my hand while driving . and he looked at me a gave me a kiss