🥀27

Final Fantasy

Giselle
A few weeks after Ava Birth

G.Santana💙: come to the club
Me:okay

I came to Giovanni club and I seen him play pool with a guy that's worked for him I came over there and grab the pool stick .

" aye b just go to lunch" Giovanni laughed

He sat on the pull table and started laughing " aye you always been a silly muthafucka ."

"Who am I having a conversation with today Giselle or my baby mother"

Your conversation is going to be with Giselle..... " how you been?"

I been cool ...... how's your relationship been going being that we agree we wouldn't

"well I'm grown and I do what I want and I'm not stopping anyone from fucking you so it should be vise versa and besides I'm pretty sure your end in up in bitches bed every night"

" I'm a faithful and loyal man to my girlfriend so I'm actually only in one bed ."

Oh who is she ?

" tahiry Robinson"

Shanice little sister!!!! , nah that's a great fit for a step mother she beautiful smart and not hoe , how you get her !!!

" yeah and that's my business and yours not to find out"

Whatever!!!!

" where is Ava"

She's at my moms

I had a nail appointment and I came to you first to check up on you .

"We'll I don't wanna keep you up but I'll stop by your moms later to come see Ava "

ok that's cool

" aye Giselle you take care of yourself"

" you to G"

Once I done getting my nails done I headed over to my moms . Once I got there she was cooking and Ava was sound asleep .

Hey momma how long she been sleep?

" hey baby and just a few minutes I just put her to sleep"

Oh ok !!!!

" so how was your conversation with Giovanni?"

For a first momma it was okay we was like old times just talking and laughing and  catching up .

" well I'm glad you guys came to a common ground that's the best for you guys and the baby ."

My mom continued cooking and the doorbell rang I went to the door and it's was Gino , " wassup where yo mom" he
said

She's in the kitchen.