🥀12

Marylin Monroe

After getting off the phone with genesis I was kinda tried so I laid down and went to sleep. My eyes just wouldn't shut so I laid there and thought about everything , next thing I know it's morning . It's like I'm sleeping with my demons and I can't take it anymore.

Quintin
I haven't talk to Diavian since she left New York , and today she agree to have a meeting with me and Giovanni. we all met up at Gino house to discuss what happened. I called Gino and told him to unlock the gate because I was on my way , once I got there I pulled up and seen Diavian knocking at the door . Damn she looking good , I went to the door and she seen me and started rolling her eyes "what's that for ?" 
She replied and said "why the fuck would you care ." Finally Lisa opened the door ... " he's out back by the pool."

"It about time y'all got here ! What was y'all doing besides fucking . "

Chill bro !!!!

" and for your information we weren't fucking he just happen to be pulling up at the same time as me"

" listen D I know I didn't give you a heads up about me pushing weight , because I felt like it wasn't important because we were doing legal business together. Listen I apologize for that forreal because I should of told you so wassup you know you wanna be my branding president  again ."

"Ummm yeah I kind of miss the club so I'll come back , and besides it wasn't running good  without me anyway."

" Ight you pushing it !!! But this ain't just about the club, y'all got some unfinished business y'all need to handle so imma let you handle that bro"

Diavian I miss you & I know I fucked up not once but twice but I changed and I want you to except me and my apology.

" Q it's not that easy you've played me multiple time and lied multiple times . and I can't trust you anymore & it's hard to say I love you but I'm not in love with you and I'm the one who has to deal with it , but I'm okay with that ." I walked up to Quintin and kissed him on his forehead and he looked down  at me and I backed up and walk away and went back in the house to leave . Giovanni I'll be at the club fixing your problems.

Alright I appreciate that D I love you .

Diavian left and I went in the house and started talking to Gino " what she say?" Yeah we done for sure now .

"You good ?"

Yeah I'm cool it's just it ain't think it would of went like that .

" I know the feeling bro it ain't goin be easy but you gone be cool."

What you mean nigga you taking baecations and shit and ain't getting no play .

"Fuck you !!! But I ain't in a rush and besides I ain't never fucked with no virgin before and she different so I'm willing to go any route for shorty ."

I feel you bro , but lemme get out here so you can go ?

" Ight but it's a drop tomorrow but Biggs only want you so make sure that go down and make sure you stay strap cause it's something about Biggs that just ain't settling with me and then it's an inspection in three days for the club so make sure they got everything right ."