🥀20

Brotherly Love

Anthony
listen I know you worried I get it , but just let me do me and I promise you won't lose me ok just trust me

Next Morning....

"Dear Anthony, I know you love me , but you don't love me enough to give up the game . Every day I picture losing you and I'm tired of picturing that ; everything is just to much your old connect almost killed you and your back working with Giovanni when he threatened to kill me and he's fucking your ex-girlfriend. You in some wried shit and I can't be apart of it , You have a great life Anthony."

Nikki tripping and I ain't got time for it one minute she cool the next minute she ain't and that shit annoying. I packed all my stuff to go back to Detroit ; because Nikki left this morning I guess I went to LAX and was surprised I ain't have to wait for shit and I was back in Detroit less than 4 1/2 hours. After I got back in Detroit I gotta call from Giovanni. Wasssup G ....

" wassup , you good?"

Yeah I'm cool!

" Ight how did the move go with terry , I ain't ask Q cause he down there for his aunt funeral."

Yeah he told me , and it was cool he told me to tell you wassup. Where you at tho ?

" I'm taking care of something but when I get down I'll hit you up .

Giovanni
We all were in the kitchen talking and laughing and tahiry father came in with tahiry older sister Demetria. Everybody was excited to see her because she hasn't been in Detroit in 4 years . Tahiry father look over and everybody stop looking at Demetria and starting looking at me , " Giovanni? Demetria said I gave her a hug and she asker why I was her tahiry stop me and said "he's my boyfriend!!!"  " boyfriend huh Aye Giovanni lemme holla at you .!" Me and her dad went downstairs to this room it was like a man cave or some shit it like a whole damn house down there , we sat in this room which look like a tv room   , he pulled out some blunts and some weed " you smoke"? Yeah .... he tossed the weed and the blunt to me to " let me see if yo pearling skill is cool" I started to laugh and started breaking down the weed . Well    Mr. Robinson you ain't gotta worry I know what I'm doi- " "nah you don't gotta call me Mr. Robinson just call me Larenz."

"Tahiry tells me you looking for a partnering in your Corporations and you need a new connection; I've actually been waiting for you to ask ..... outta all people in Detroit you go to Biggs " wait how you know that !!!! Listen I run Detroit I know everything that goes on in my city . Just like I know you killed him in Jamaica ..... but don't worry it's just between me & you..,,,, but it's fucked up how he did your brother . But how long you been dating my daughter?

For about 8 months

" she told me you worked with her ex ; don't you think that shit kinda wired ?"

Nah I don't work with him he work for me and yeah it is but I got money to get to .

" so your the owner of pure so has the stock going for the club ."

The numbers is amazing!!! But down here they a little slow . But i don't know why ?

"You gotta compromise with the city give them what the want , do themes if you got to . Ladies night , All White parties , Red Robin , lingerie parties, Get in free nights , like compromise with the city give them a reason to come yo club .thats why you need to meet up with me next Wednesday in LA we'll sit down and go over numbers for all the clubs and see what's missing."