The Drunken One Night Stan...

Lucinda_love39 द्वारा

Nineteen year old Clara-Belle is simply a beautiful young girl, she is known as the good girl in the family w... अधिक

The Drunken One Night Stand.
Chapter 1: Disowned by her father.
Chapter 2- Ricardo's Note
Chapter 3-Six years later and Clara and her 5 year old daughter Megan.
Chapter 4- Monday Morning and Mr Wallace Important Announcement.
Chapter 5- Tuesday morning the first day with her new Boss Ricardo Wallace.
Chapter 6- Clara-belle's lunch date with Ricardo and almost getting fired.
Chapter 7 Ricardo and Clara'
Chapter 8: Michelle's P.O.V. Devon and Michelle new Plan.
Chapter 9: Emelia's Perspective .
Who's ringing the doorbell this late?!.
Chapter 11: The DNA results day.
Chapter 12: Anna-belle caught Tyler cheating and she got dumped.
Chapter 13:Is Ricardo Wallace meeting his match at last?.
Chapter 14:Clara urgent call and her meeting with Clarissa.
Chappie 15: Author's Note.
Chapter 16: 1 week earlier and Clarissa plan to sabotage Ricardo wedding.
Chapter 17: 1 week later and Clarissa's plans and Ricardo's Wedding day.
1 week later since Lance's funeral and Clara tickets back to New York City.
Chapter 19: Clara and Grant Discussion and finding out the truth finally.
Chapter 20: Two years later & Clara-Belle's pregnancy tests & Alex surprise.
Chapter 21: Alex surprise for Clara-belle and their dinner date tonight.
Anna-Belle and Landon's first date and Anna P.O.V.
Ricardo's P.O.V and online dating.
Chapter 25: The following morning and Megan find the best dating site.
Chapter 26: Megan and Richard shopping and Ricardo's first online message.
chapter 27: Three months later and Ricardo and Katherina online chat.
Chapter 28: Three weeks later & Ricardo and Katherina meeting in Person.
Arrival at the Restaurant and introduction.
Chapter 30: Anthony P.O.V
Chapter 31: Alexya in labor and at the hospital.
Chapter 32: Ricardo taking his children on shopping spree.
Chapter 33: The continiuation of Chap 32.
Chapter 34: The test postpone because Clara was feeling unwell.
Chapter 35: Ricardo's proposal to Katherina.
Chap:36 Clara-belle break off the engagement and ties with Alex & his family.
Chap:37 Almost three months later & Ricardo suspect Katherina of cheating.
Chapter:38 Clara-belle and the girls' conversation about Alex.
Chap:39: Clara-belle's P.O.V about regrets but never losing faith.
Chap:40 Ricardo's P.I returned with proof a week after his visit.
Chap 41: Decorating Wallace Brothers Co for the upcoming company party.
Chap 42:Ricardo's visit to Clara-belle & the fall.
Chap 43: Following morning & Ricardo's P.O.V.
Chap 44: Grant giving Alex the news & Conrad having a minor attack.
Chap 45: The Wallace's Christmas with Clara& Ricardo...
Chap 46: Wallace &Taylor's New Year dinner &Ricardo & Clara steal glances.
Chapter 47: Megan's POV and Ricardo's invitation to Special drive-in Movie.
Valentine's Day and back in Florida Sapphire getting ready for her date.
Author's/Note.
Author's/Note
Chapter 49: Flashbacks of 7months ago how we meet.
Part Two: Chapter 50: Megan's family dinner invitation from Ryan.
Part two: 51: Clara-belle's girls' night out & Ricardo & Richard chat.
Part two 52: Clara-belle & Anna setting up a dating profile for Clarissa...
Part two: Chapter 53 Two years later and Emelia Wedding day.
Part Two Chapter 54: Megan's final exam & Megan's POV.
Part two: Chapter 55: Ric's proposal & his surprise birthday party.
Part two: Chapter 56: Megan's final exams results.
Part two: Chapter 57: 1 week later & Megan high school winter ball.
Part-two: Chapter 58 Richard & his grandkids on X-mas shopping spree.
Part-two chapter 59: Christmas morning Wallace & Taylor trading gifts.
Part two:Chapter 60: Two months later and Richard's minor stroke.
Part two:Chapter 61: A few weeks later and Ricardo's & Clara-belle wedding day.
Part two 62: Three months later & Megan twin siblings birthday.
Part two and Chapter 63: Three months later & Megan and Ryan's graduation day.
Chapter 64: Moments and Clara-belle's Perspective.
Part two: Chapter 65: The McLaren's surprise& Richard's and sons heart to heart.
Chapter 66: Epilogue. Ten years later and like father like son.

Chapter 23: Clara-belle's and Megan conversation.

1.2K 64 6
Lucinda_love39 द्वारा

Author's Note : Hello, again to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends this is chapter 23 and sorry for the delay but I had taken a few weeks off of both Wattpad.com and Episode because of Dr orders I needed some quality rest I actually just found out that I am Anemic meaning that I don't have enough iron in my body but not to worry, I got some prescribed iron tablet with vitamins B12 and C as well so I hope that will help me with my health. Golden-author.

Clara-belle was clearly ready, to tell her daughter Megan, about the mansion Alex, bought in Paris and that they might have to move city and school too Clara-belle, was home waiting for Megan and her father Ricardo, to arrive it was yet another weekend when Meg spend with her Dad Ricardo but Clara call her phone and told her that she needs to talk to her about something important today, so, Ricardo decided to take her home and wait for her to take her back when Clara-belle is finished talking with her.

Soon after, and Ricardo and Megan arrived at Clara-belle's mansion in his black Hummer, and the Chauffeur opens the door for Ricardo and Megan after the Hummer was in park.

Ricardo and Megan walk over to the door and up the steps of Clara-belle's mansion as Meg, ring the doorbell twice and Clara-belle got up off of the corner sofa and open the door with the knowledge that it's Megan and her father Ricardo at the door and she was right.

"Hello, Good day, my dear and I see you also brought your father along with you too."

"Come on in both of you, and Ricardo thanks for accompanying Megan here oh, and have a seat please what can I offer you, Ricardo?."

Clara told Ricardo, thanks and ask what she could offer him while he was there.

"I'll have a glass of Whisky, please. "
Ricardo reply, to Clara who was in the kitchen making a Vanilla milkshake for Megan, and a cup of coffee for her self and so she took down the Whisky bottle from the mini bar and pour into a wine glass with few ice cubes and she took it to him and at the same time give Megan her milkshake too.

She took her coffee, and she took a seat on the corner sofa by Megan and she was telling Megan about the mansion Alex, bought in Paris and that they might have to move city and school too.

"What! is this supposed to be some kind of a cruel joke!?."

"Because I am not finding it, funny mom, I wanna stay with my real father and not some stranger."

Megan told Clara-belle as she explained that she would like to stay with her Dad Ricardo.

"Darling, Alex, is not a stranger he is a caring and thoughtful and loving man too he is highly appreciated by a lot and he is very kind and unlike your father darling. "

Clara-belle told her as she gestures to Ricardo her last sentence as she got up from the sofa and crossed her arms over her chest and stride outside on the porch as she looked at the starry sky tears threatened to spill, but she just couldn't hold it back she just let go off of her emotions.

Clara-belle, just couldn't believe it that it was her daughter Megan, who just told her that she prefers to stay with her Dad Ricardo, the man who never give a monkeys about her whether she was alive or dead and her daughter Megan who she singlehandedly raised by herself she rather stay with him than she and Alex.

And she wonders why?.

"Mother, are you finish talking with me now?"
"We will talk Monday morning or afternoon after school is over OK so see you soon. "

Megan told Clara-belle as she explained that they will talk about everything after school Monday afternoon.

"Yes, darling I am finished speaking with you and since you rather stay with him than me and Alex oh and BTW Megan you will be a big sister to a brother or sister in a couple months time my dear."

Clara-Belle told Megan as she smiles remembering giving birth to her lovely daughter.

"Really, mom I am going to have a baby brother or sister omg!."

"I'm so glad."

Megan jump in surprised and excitement as she makes a fist pump in the air.

"YES!"

"Congrats on your engagement and your pregnancy too Alex is an extremely lucky guy to have you all to himself Clara-belle."

Ricardo told Clara- belle as he got ready to go home.

"Thank you, Ricardo."

Clara thank him as she gives Meg a huge bear hug.

"Bye, mom and take care and I will see you soon."

Megan told her mom as Ricardo wave to Clara.

Ricardo and Megan walk over to the Hummer, after they said their goodbyes to Clara-belle, they both got in the Hummer and close the door and the Chauffeur sped off back to Ricardo's mansion in West Manhattan...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.4K 160 25
Branden was a powerful, strikingly handsome billionaire who had no time for wining and dining a woman and romancing her. He was conceited, and arroga...
Water peasant ethan bowman द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

66 1 1
Do not read this please 😭🙏
14 0 1
This is me explaining Movies, Games and Books very poorly because I thought that would be funny (I probably might take requests we'll see how things...
357K 1 1
"Don't tell me what to do," Celeste said to Jason angrily as she yanked her arm out of his grip. "You need to listen to me," Jason said looking fumin...