Love Imperfections

By Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... More

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀27

2.1K 69 1
By Mthale99

Final Fantasy

Giselle
A few weeks after Ava Birth

G.Santana💙: come to the club
Me:okay

I came to Giovanni club and I seen him play pool with a guy that's worked for him I came over there and grab the pool stick .

" aye b just go to lunch" Giovanni laughed

He sat on the pull table and started laughing " aye you always been a silly muthafucka ."

"Who am I having a conversation with today Giselle or my baby mother"

Your conversation is going to be with Giselle..... " how you been?"

I been cool ...... how's your relationship been going being that we agree we wouldn't

"well I'm grown and I do what I want and I'm not stopping anyone from fucking you so it should be vise versa and besides I'm pretty sure your end in up in bitches bed every night"

" I'm a faithful and loyal man to my girlfriend so I'm actually only in one bed ."

Oh who is she ?

" tahiry Robinson"

Shanice little sister!!!! , nah that's a great fit for a step mother she beautiful smart and not hoe , how you get her !!!

" yeah and that's my business and yours not to find out"

Whatever!!!!

" where is Ava"

She's at my moms

I had a nail appointment and I came to you first to check up on you .

"We'll I don't wanna keep you up but I'll stop by your moms later to come see Ava "

ok that's cool

" aye Giselle you take care of yourself"

" you to G"

Once I done getting my nails done I headed over to my moms . Once I got there she was cooking and Ava was sound asleep .

Hey momma how long she been sleep?

" hey baby and just a few minutes I just put her to sleep"

Oh ok !!!!

" so how was your conversation with Giovanni?"

For a first momma it was okay we was like old times just talking and laughing and  catching up .

" well I'm glad you guys came to a common ground that's the best for you guys and the baby ."

My mom continued cooking and the doorbell rang I went to the door and it's was Gino , " wassup where yo mom" he
said

She's in the kitchen.

" how you doing ms. Porter"

" I'm fine & you ?"

" I'm okay thanks for asking; y'all don't mind if going in the living room with the baby right ."

No g go ahead!!!!!

Giovanni went in the living room  and started standing over her play pin and kissed her on her forehead he picked her up and sat down with her holding her to his chest and it brightened my heart to see Giovanni finally step up and see his daughter. And I would want nothing else but my daughter to have her father around .

Giovanni
I woke up and went to my room and seen tahiry was still sleep I got some clothes out of my closet and i felt tahiry wrap her hands around my chest " I'm sorry for tripping like that last night" tahiry whispered

You good shorty It ain't that deep .... I turned around and tahiry gave me a kiss . " you forgive me" tahiry wined

It depends you might have to make it up to me ......

" your so nasty!!!"

You right but you goin make it to me though.....but until then we just goin go to my momma Sunday dinner .

" Sunday dinner ?"

Yeah it's something that started in Africans did they sat down like the last supper and ate .

" G I know what It means it's just why haven't we been going ? ."

Cause I wanted you to met my mom at the right time but you ended up knowing her and never told me.

" babe I swear I didn't know I had to put two and two together at the ceremony."

oh ok but it's cool because I get to say one of my moms graduated students pussy is mines .

" gio your so lame  !!!, so who's going to be at your moms Sunday dinner?"

The crew ,me , you ,my mom and my aunt and my uncle .

" baby why do they have to go everywhere we go that's shit gets annoying."

Shorty we all a family and plus my mom don't really deal with our family so i always invite my dawgs and it's been like that for a long time .

" ok whatever" 

I got dress and waited for tahiry to get dress I went down stairs in my office to get some money when I came out tahiry was coming down the steps with her hair curly and she had on a green dress and some tan heals . It was amazing how she looked it the dress I can't wait till we get home .

We hoped in the car and headed over to my mom house and we got there my mom , my aunt and my uncle was outside barbecuing . " damn unk  that smell good" I said

" hello to you to .!!!!!" Said Juanita

Oh my bad sorry momma wassup beautiful and hey auntie Gina .

"Hey boo , oh you brought company hello ?"

Auntie this my girlfriend tahiry...,

" oh ok it's nice to see new people "

" yeah " tahiry laughed

" Aye nephew she beautiful" said Geremy

"Thank you"said tahiry

" well gio you know the rules don't touch my food until everything is done and tahiry make yourself at home love" Juanita said

Me and tahiry went in the family room and watch Netflix until Q and them got here tahiry was watching the movie and I Just was on my phone and looking at her I started put my hands up tahiry drsss " G what are you doing not here ." Tahiry got up and ask me where was the bathroom .

It's upstairs and a soon a you turn to go up the steps it's the fourth door down .

" thank you"

I noticed My mom and my aunt was still outside with my uncle and so I went upstairs in the bathroom and I scared tahiry I kissed her neck and she turned around facing me and we began kissing I started unbuckling my pants and tahiry stop me .

wassup bae what I do!

"Baby not your moms house .!!!"

She want here us she outside...I pick tahiry up and put her on the sink " bae your nasty" I pulled her dress up and pulled her panties to the side and started teasing her by put my dick against her pussy make her start to get horny . I picked her up and put her against the wall shoving every inch of myself inside of her she put her arms around my neck holding on while I made my pace faster ..... " ahhhhh Gino"

"You like that mama's" I mumbled

" ummmm yes ..." she moaned.

She hoped down and turned her to the mirrors making her watch while I ram ever inch inside of her I grabbed her hair to go even deeper . I pulled her up by her hair whispering in her ear "you goin be good for daddy" I whispered

"Umm yes !!!!! " she moaned

I put her on the sink and spread her legs pleasing her with my tongue till she couldn't handle it once I finished she I put my finger inside and took it out making her taste herself . I started leaning against the sink while tahiry was stroke my dick back and forth and was interrupted by a voice calling my name . she put the tip of my dick in her mouth and then took it out and kissed it she raised up and we kissed and I pulled my pants up and fix myself and went back downstairs while she stayed upstairs and did the same .

" Boy I been calling you where were you"

I was showing tahiry around the crib momma!!!

" oh ok where she at"

She using the bathroom.....

" mhmmmm ."

Tahiry came downstairs and came back in the living room behind the couch she came behind the couch and I put my head back and gave her and dominant kiss and she started put her tongue in my mouth . " oh that's crazy cause you wasn't on none of the shit 30 minutes ago" I whispered I got up and answered the door and it was Q and everybody else .
My mom and My aunt , and tahiry was getting the meat and bringing it in the house and my mom seen everybody coming in .

" Hey Momma J" Cam yelled

" Cam!!!!!, hey baby oh god you guys are growing on me and gio didn't tell me you move back !!!" said Juanita.

"Yeah momma I had to come home , how the school stuff been ." said cam

" oh it's been good as usual." said Juanita

"Wassup momma...." said Q

"Hey Quintin" said Juanita

"Ok y'all sit down so we can eat this food" said Juanita

We all sat down and started to eat and my aunt started asking tahiry question.

" tahiry Giovanni told us your father is larenz Robinson" said Gina

" yeah unfortunately that's my dad " tahiry laughed

" yeah your dad was the man back then" said Gina

" Gina he still is !!!!" Said Germey

" so tahiry how old are you"

" I'm 21" .... tahiry said

" how did you and Giovanni met...."  Gina said

" we met at golden sun" said tahiry

" oh so you had money" Gina laugh

" what's that so supposed to mean"tahiry smirked

"Gina" ....said Germey

"What I just need to know certain things, so anyway I also hear that your a stripper!!!you know the streets talk ."

"Oh do they , and yes I do but I Giovanni doesn't like me stripping and why does that matter you seem really pressed if you ask me"

"Pressed ? The pressed one is you! We can't ignore the fact that y'all that your ex boyfriend is sitting across this table and then now your  in love with my nephew like you weren't just with him across the table ."

"What I do in my life is not your concern , your opinion doesn't matter so you doing all this for what!!!!"

" because your a opportunist !!!"

" let's make this clear everything I have I got it because of me And FYI your nephews money is just extra ."

"Your just a girl from the hood with a high class family and now that mommy and daddy aren't taking care of you. you need someone else money just like Natalie did you have to get the pieces of the pie to"

Tahiry got up and went outside and I got up , and I stopped, " what's yo problem auntie you need to check yourself Tahiry is my girl and you not goin respect fuck momma you wonder why I keep things to myself!!!! Because of her check your sister momma"

I walked outside and she tahiry walking to the car  and I hoped I the car . I turned her head to me and kissed her " shorty don't let her get to you that's how she is that's why I don't deal with her ."

" I'm just irritated I'm ready go . So I'll just wait here until you ready ."

I'm ready to you my main concern and I ain't worried about nobody in there .

" but I can't just make you leave your mom house ....."

Lemme go tell her she'll understand that her sister a bitch .

Momma tahiry not in a mood so we all just goin head out .

" I'm really sorr-"

Momma that's your sister problem not yours next time just us three !!!!

"ok you got it."

"Ight y'all get a plate and get the hell out of  my house."

After everybody left my momma came outside and ask tahiry to come here . I turned around and she got out the car and her and my mom walked away .

" you okay ...."

"Yeah I'm fine , I just don't like when people bring up my life that live ".

" well I know why you always slept in my class "

"Yeah" tahiry laughed .

" Well listen my sister just overprotective she was the same way to Giovanni father her and his uncle !!! She very extra that's why no one  deals with her . But I really apologize on her behalf ."

"Thank you Ms. Santana."

"Oh no !!! You not in school nomore just call me momma j or momma."

"Ok"

My mom and tahiry walked back over to the car and tahiry got in the car and my mom came to the driver side of the car . " well I'll talk to you guys later , you drive safe Gio "

Ok momma I love you

" I love you more ..."

Cocoa
Lately, Manny been keeping me good company, and I've been enjoying it . Today his taking me on a double date with Giovanni and tahiry we going to see the Detroit Pistons and Cleveland Cavaliers.

" so Co what made you start messing with my dawg" Giovanni blurted

We're just friends!!!! , and I enjoy his company.....

" that's the best part !!! Girl you enjoy it , but that's how me and G was !!!! It was cool but just take it slow." tahiry said

" right just take it slow and let the other shit fall into place ." Giovanni said

" so what's been up with y'all lovebirds? Taking trip sex on the beach type of nigga " Cam laughed

" yeah it's lit to but we just in are on little world doing us
and I'm cool with that . " Giovanni said

After the game ended we all went our separate ways and me and manny went to get something to eat . He took me to the fancy restaurant. we walked in the restaurant, and they ladies guided us to our seats . We sat down and continued having a conversation.

"So Cassie , tell me more about you ; can I call you that ?"

Yes .... I don't mind , and what you wanna know . ?

" anything you willing to tell me but since you ask we can start with your nigga ."

Ha! you silly , I was a typical girl that fell in love with my high school boyfriend but after a while he went from sweet to sour . He start cheating and denying me in public but I still loved him . But then he got someone pregnant and I just couldn't deal with that.

"Oh you definitely had a little boy .... but I think you a beautiful person. I don't want to rush you into nothing that you ain't ready for so I'm on what you on , if you wanna be friends I'm cool with that and if you wanna be more than that I'm cool with that to. "

I'll think about it ... so let's talk about you now !!!!

" I really ain't got no perfect love story, but I do plan to have one though. but I never been in a relationship stage I fucked females time to time or go to a talking stage but that's it .

So you mean to tell me you never had a girlfriend. ?

" nah I did !!! Just one tho but after her I just couldn't make anything commitments so I just thought me being a player would be cool .'

So what your intentions with me because I would hate to jeopardize you being a player?

"It depends how far you let my intentions go ? , and nah shorty I want to jeopardize as much as you can."

While I'll see how much I can damage!!!! . We got up and he opened the door and we hoped in the car and drove me home . Once we got to my house he got out the car and opened my door and helped me out the car . We went to the steps on the porch and were standing face to face I went to the next step of the porch and he followed "damn it's like that" he said I put my finger on his lip "don't beg it's not cute and it won't get you far ." I said

"I understand well call me if you really willing to jeopardize me being a player."

I got some trick up my sleeve I'll see how much jeopardizing I can do ; you have a great night manny

"Will see . And you too Cassie maybe we can do more shit like this ?"

Yeah maybe , but I'll call you .

Yeah you do that shorty .

Giovanni
After I left my moms I went to the crib and me and tahiry fell asleep and I woke up to my phone blowing up non stop . I finally answered and It was ms porter .

I got up and went outside so tahiry wouldn't hear me what's wrong Everything ok .

" you need to get done here ."

What you mean ?

" something happened to Giselle"

What happened.

"I came to Giselle house she got shot and it's blood everywhere and I can't find Ava ."

Ok  clam done I'm on my way . . I called Q and my mom and they rushed over my mom took us to the jet . I was stuck it's was like couldn't say or think anything I just need to get to my daughter . When we got there it was only 11 at night in LA .

3 hours later

We arrived to the house and it was a crime scene and it's was alert out for Ava .

"She's a newborn baby and the way going when y'all do find her she goin be in a fucking box ."

My mom drove to the hospital so we can see what was wrong with Giselle but the whole I'm worry about my child and my mind is focus on her . By this time we been at the hospital for three hours waiting for them to be done with her surgery. The doctor finally comes out the surgery room he look devastated and confused when he came out , he walk over to us and we stood up .

" doc is she okay" said Ms. porter

" um Ms. Porter we did all we could .... during our last procedure she had a cardiac arrest Ms . porter I'm really sorry for your lost ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.8K 44
Tiffany has had a hard life, having a child so young at 15 but now 17, being raped, and no one to really turn to. Her mom is a drug addict, and her d...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
427K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
62 0 1
Part 1 of the 'Reluctant' stories. Lance loves his wife. He would do anything for her. Jump in front of a train. Step in front of a bullet. Go head-t...