Rules of Attraction |Nalu|

By Pluto_444

" Natsu broke up with Lisanna after she cheated on him." Mira-jane said nothing, she carried on eating. "Mira... More

***
chapter one: get lost, you perv!
chapter two: forget me not
chapter three: Bring in the guns!
chapter four: Boy Alert!
Chapter five: mixed emotions
Chapter seven: Cheer season
Chapter eight: Broken ships
Chapter nine: perfect chemistry (Gruvia Chapter) - part I
chapter ten: Master
chapter eleven: A new world left unexplored (Gruvia Chapter) part 2
Chapter twelve: Love conquers hate! (Gruvia Chapter) Part 3
Chapter thirteen: Trapped!
chapter fourteen: You wanted to learn magic, didn't you?
Chapter fifteen: The outbreak!... a secret room?
Chapter sixteen: The lost key
Chapter seventeen: Natsu and Lisanna
chapter eighteen: Lucy the Celestial Wizard
Chapter nineteen: The source
Chapter twenty: A glance from the past
Author Note: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm Sorry!
chapter twenty one: Playing with Feelings
Chapter Twenty Two: The power Crystals
Chapter Twenty Three: Lisanna's past
Chapter Twenty Four: The Dragons war
Chapter Twenty Five: A move on
Chapter Twenty six: A race for the Power Crystals
NOTICE
chapter twenty seven: friends not lovers
Chapter twenty-eight: Dragons!
29- secrets and truth
chapter 30: dragon scales
chapter 31 |confession|
Chapter 32 |Natsu's story |
NOTICE
Chapter 33 |Natsu vs Lucy|
Chapter 34 •Lisanna strikes back•
Chapter 35 • betrayal•
Chapter 36 [ The plan ]

chapter six: The Blame game

259 6 1
By Pluto_444

Lucy P.O.V

I walked to school with Levy by my side  she was chatting about literature and poets. I was half listening to her and half thinking bout Natsu.

"Lucy?"

Natsu....

"Lucy!"

I snapped out of it and looked at Levy who was looking at me in confusion.

"Lucy, what's up?" She asked me. "There is something on your mind, or someone."

I rolled my eyes at her, even though she was right.

I had to face Nastu. After I ran of last night, he pretty much hates me.

I sighed and went through the double doors. Luckily, Natsu wasn't there but everybody was staring at their phones.

"What's going on?" I asked Levy.
Levy shrugged.

I felt my phone vibrate and switched it on. Then I gasped.

"Levy..."

Natsu P.O.V.

I swung my bag over my shoulder and grinned at Gray and Gajeel. But they weren't smiling, they looked worried.

"Guys, what's up?" I asked them.

"Are you going to tell him?" Gray said.

"I'm not telling him," Gajeel said.

"Tell me what?" I asked impatiently.

Gray showed me his phone screen and  suddenly I felt my heart stopped beating.

Lucy P.O.V

"Levy..."

I showed Levy my phone screen.

"Lucy-chan..."

It was a picture of Lisanna and a white haired boy kissing. The picture had been taking from from a distance, obviously a passer by from across the road.

"Poor Nastu," I muttered.

"He will be devastated," Levy said. "How could Lisanna do such a thing?"

I didn't know if Natsu had seen the picture or not, but it wasn't Natsu I was only worried about. It was Lisanna.

I heard running footsteps and the double doors flew open. It was
Mira-jane.

"Levy!" She called. "Lucy!"

"Mira," I said. "The pictures-"

"Who could've done such a thing?" Levy interrupted.

"That's the problem," Mira said. "When Lisanna finds out about the pictures, the first people she'll blame is you."

I was taken back.

"Me?"

"US?"

Mira-jane nodded. "Your not particularly in her good books at the moment," she said. Then turned to look at me. "Especially as your close to Nastu."

I looked down at the floor. "He walked me home yesterday," I started.

Levy looked at me blankly.

"No, not like that," I explained. "I told him to control his girlfriend and went off, he probably hates me."

"Natsu isn't like that," Mira said assuring. "Knowing Natsu he probably feels the same way."

I smiled weekly. The doors flung open again but this time it was Natsu. I turned away.

"Mira," he called. "The picture..."

Mira looked all flustered. "I'm as confused as I am, it must of been some sort of prank."

Natsu didn't notice me till Mira had finished her sentence. He blushed and looked to the ground.

"I'm going to check on Lisanna," Mira-jane said quickly.

"I'm going to the library to..." Levy said but she didn't finish her sentence she was already gone.

"Natsu..."

"Lucy, I have to tell you something."

I blushed and looked at away from Natsu's eyes.

"Natsu, I'm sorry," I muttered. "I've shouldn't have walked away from you like that."

"I've felt like I deserved it," Natsu said. "I was a b."

I looked taken back. But before I could speak Lisanna waked into the corridors. Everyone felt silent as she swished her hair as she walked. All eyes were on her, even mine.

"What you all glaring at?" She shot at everyone, then saw Nastu and smiled.

She didn't know.

"Natsu," she smiled. Nobody said a word. "Will somebody tell me what is going on here?"

Mira-jane was suddenly by her side holding up her phone.

There was a split second pause as Lisanna looked at the screen. Then she cut into a loud high scream.

My ear drums felt like exploding and as she screamed.

Then she turned round and pointed at me.

"You!" She cried. "You did this!"

"M...me?"

Whispers filled the corridors. I heard my name in people's mouths. None of them were good.

"I didn't do anything," I said.

Mira-jane was right.

"You just had to steal my boyfriend from me any brigand because that wasn't enough you framed me!" She cried.

"Lisanna you were in control of your own actions," I explained. "I  didn't contribute into any of this."

Lisanna rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, like I'm going to believe that!" Lisanna said.

Everybody watched silently.

"You think your so great, the rich girl that can get away with murder. Stealing people's boyfriends, doing God knows what. But from the  moment I met you I knew you were going to be a heartbreaker. Now everyone knows you really are, Miss Lucy Heartfelia," Lisanna said she went up to Nastu. "Come on Natsu, we don't hang out with people like her."

But Nastu didn't move. He just stood there, speechless.

"Natsu?"

But he didn't move.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Your such a b," I hissed at Lisanna.
Lisanna was taken back.

"Common, you surely can't believe that I kissed him out of my own will?"

The hair. It was as cold as ice.  His eyes as grey as snowflakes.

"You kissed Leon?" I breathed. "Your such a cheater."

Lisanna said nothing.

"I thought you loved me, but you clearly don't," I said.

"Natsu... please..."

"Its over, Lisanna," I muttered. "We're done."

Lucy P.O.V

And with that he walked through the double doors without a second glance.

Lisanna shot me a look. "Your such a b," she hissed at me.

I raised an eyebrow.
"The only b here is you," I said.

Then Lisanna rolled her eyes and walked out the doors.

Natsu...

-----------------
I use the letter 'b' alot. It basically is the b word (female dog). But I don't know exactly who reads this so I can keep it pg.

I pity Natsu but hey at least Lisanna is gone.

Or is she...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.8K 61
Hi I'm Natsu Dragneel. I'm a well known guy in high school, the age is 17 and I'm attractive to a female's eyes. I play basketball and..I have two gi...
268K 9.9K 47
Natsu is the playboy... But there's a reason Lucy pretends to be other people.. The usual gangs have relationship problems... But theres a reason The...
14.9K 416 14
Lucy Heartfillia is daughter of Jude Heartfillia of the Heartfillia company. After years of being bullied because of her money and body, Lucy and her...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...