Love Imperfections

By Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... More

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀26

2.4K 66 8
By Mthale99

Love ,Drugs  & Secrets

Last Day in Dominican Republic......
Tahiry
I woke up And heard some water running i went in the bath room and seen Giovanni shirtless with a bath robe on and exposing his oily tattoos. I walk in the bathroom and went up to him , " g what's this" he looked at me and smiled while to be intimate you don't always have to have sex , so instead of me beating your shit up every 2 hours I ran you some bath water to relax instead"he said

I laughed and he started taking my clothes off and got me naked biting and kissing on my neck and started caressing my breast and kissed me and walked out the bathroom I smiled and I got into the tub and Giovanni got me some wine and he handed me the glass " daddy come get in with me"

Giovanni untied his robe and got in the tube with me and after our bath he kissed me on my forehead and we  went to pack our bags He gave me the side eye and we started laughing .

Once I got dress and me and Giovanni went to dinner before we head back home . We left the mansion and headed to the restaurant. The restaurant Giovanni pick out was called Paradisus Palma is was a restaurant combine in a resort .

Paradisus Palma

We went into the restaurant and I was amazed on how it look we sat down and waited to order our drinks . I took my sunglasses off and noticed Giovanni was looking at me . He smiled and called the waitress over . Good thing she speak English . we order our food and the lady walk away to get our drinks . Giovanni touch my hand , and look at him, I really love doing things  like this we gotta do it more often.

"Whatever you say queen ."

The waitress brought our drinks back and we started ordering what we wanted . " what did you and my dad talk about ." Gino said .

Well basically he wants to tell you how he feels and he wants you to know his side of the story I guess . Which I think you should !!!! At the end of the day he's your father and you need to know why he wasn't around. But I can't make you do nothing you don't wanna do .

"You right but anyway Ill think about it . when we get back to Detroit we gotta have lunch with my momma ."

"Okay ". I laughed we finished are food and just chilled at the restaurant until carlos called . Giovanni gotta phone call from carlos saying the jet was up and ready .

We left the restaurant and went back to the house to get our bags . We grab our bags once we got there and Giovanni gave the keys back to the renter and we headed out so we can't go get on this jet . we headed to the car he opened the door and I jump up and he squeezed on my ass , I turned around and hit him and he started laughing. He got in the car and he haled my hand while driving . and he looked at me a gave me a kiss

Manny
I took over the club while Giovanni was in Dominican Republic me and Q rolled up there to see how things was going after last night cause last night this bitch was jumping. We went in the club and it was this chocolate drop in there she was bad she had a nice frame to her and her ass was fat . She was talking to Diavian I went over there and gave Diavian a hug and sized shorty up .

She looked even bad close up like  I looked her up and down and she gave me a smirk . So I said something to Diavian about the numbers . " I don't know why Giovanni thinks I need help I'm fine ." Said Diavian.

Shut up D we all help each other , aye Q check her bro !!!!

"Q goin check who will see ?" Diavian said

" nobody baby , aye Manny you on yo own with that one I'm trying to get some ass later and you ain't about to mess that up "Quintin said

Whatever bro she got your ass whipped.

I went to the counter and seen ole girl cleaning the glasses off , "how you doing baby where your man at you to pretty to be behind the counter you need to be the center of attention what's yo name ." I said deeply

"I'm fine . and my man ? It's complicated.... and thanks for the compliment and my name is cocoa ."

I grab the glass from her so she can look at me , she look up
and she stared at me , " I don't do drug dealers.... there not my kind and I try to keep it that way"she blurted out

I get it baby girl , but how you know what I do ? so i see you rather stay with a insecure nigga that deal with you when he want but in your eyes it's just " complicated" . See me I'm a grown ass man I know what I want and when I want it I ain't gotta lie or have you confused or should I say in a "complicated" situation Im going to tell you what it is and what it ain't because that's what a real nigga does . and besides- . "Aye manny come on bro we out we gotta make this drop" Quintin shouted
oh and the drug dealer shit you won't be around it anyway baby girl I got up and put my number in her phone , I looked up at her and bit down on my lip " but don't call me til your sure with your complications " I left out the club and hope in the car and head to do this drop .

" same ole hoe , all you wanna do is fuck"

Shutup nigga you a hoe , and hell yeah you know I am but if it lead somewhere else's I'm cool with that a nigga need to settle down .

" yeah Ight."

We went over to the warehouse to do this drop I got a call from Giovanni.

Wassup G .

" you with Q"

Yeah we finna go do that drop .....

"Ight I'm on my way to the warehouse so I'll meet y'all there !!!!" Cause Anthony and them already there they just waiting on us ."

aye bro you back in town !!!

" yeah dumb ass !!! Just hurry up nigga"

Giovanni
Back In Detroit.....

We arrived back in Detroit and I got the phone call from the Dominican cartel that they were on there way to Detroit in a hour I knew tahiry would be pissed I had to go handle some business and I ain't been in Detroit for ten minutes yet . I called manny to see where he was and I  told him and Q to met at the warehouse. After I got off the phone with him tahiry woke up and we were pulling up to the house , And I put the bags in the house and I went in the living room while tahiry went upstairs . I texted Q and told him I'll be there in a minute soon as I get situated . tahiry came downstairs and grab my phone and tossed it on the couch and got on top of me and wrap her arms around my neck and put my head around her waist.

She put her head down and started tugging on my lip causing us to kiss . "baby I gotta go" laughed she started unbuckling my pants " you ain't going nowhere" she whispered in my ear . I stopped her and she got mad ......

Tahiry I'll be back baby and I'm all yours . She got up and rolled her eyes .

" we just came back and you already gotta make a move ... we need to have quality time. "

Baby we just fucked for the last seven outta ten days straight, we had a lot of quality time i just need to get this club together for tonight and I'll be back and tonight we you can go to the club it's ladies night so I know you ain't goin miss it . she smiled and said whatever and mugged me in the head . I started walking out the door " I love you too " I shouted

I pulled up and seen the cartel pulling up to I went in the middle and ask  everybody was the strap and everybody said yeah the lady from the Dominican cartel came out the car with her brothers the grab there bag full of money this 20 million dollars do you have 20 kilo of heroin. go get the trays y'all . my crew went to the product you told me you only needed 1 kilo how did it go from 1 to 20! but I made more just incase and besides island girl don't know what they want . she smiled and came up to me and rub her hand down my chest "oh I know exactly what I want ." she whispered.

Q and everybody came out with a bag it's 5 kilos in each bag if you wanna count be my guess . " no I trust you" she gave me the bags of money and they grab the bags of drugs. " nice doing business with you baby , maybe we can do this again"  I laughed and said maybe.

Y'all I gotta go to this club and see wassup I'll catch up with y'all later . I hoped in the car and headed over to the club and get shit in control over there I final arrived to the club I went in a tahiry was there " wassup bab- "

" baby shit where was yo ass at " ?

Tahiry baby you trippin dude . take yo ass up the steps!!!

" no I'm not until yo- "

Now !! take yo ass up them steps .

We went up the steps and tahiry was sitting on the desk i went in the room and locked the door and pulled down the shade . I grab tahiry " why you tripping boo"  I whispered

"Because I don't want to get played!!!!"

You won't be what makes you say that !!!! You just gotta chill baby I think this virginity shit getting to you , like I told you I ain't here to waist  your time  I told you that from the jump . She started smiling and kissed her on her forehead " wassup with you we just had sex this morning" she hoped off the desk and gave me a kiss walked out the door and we walked downstairs . I walked her outside to the car and opened the door and she got in . " I'll be back tonight to get dress and I want you to come to the club with me for ladies night is that cool ..... ?

" yeah .... I'll be ready ."

I went back in club to talk to everybody about how ladies night is going to go . I walked back in the club and sat everyone down to discuss how things are going to go .

" y'all so all night ladies get in free and same with vip if it's there not on the list then they can't get in that goes for ladies and men . I'll be passing roses out to all the ladies for ladies as well so I need fresh roses ASAP . I want everything right I put my jacket on and left out the club and headed home until it was time to go back to the club I got home and I went upstairs and laid down on the bed . I ended up getting a call from Q and I had to answer.

Wassup Q .

" the money good all of it is legit ."

Ight good, good

" yeah bro what time the club open tonight?"

9 & men pay 15 dollars to get in and ladies free all night and free drinks.

"Ight cool but bro I'm call you back I gotta see what my momma want ."

4 hours later...
I woke up and hoped I the shower to get ready I decided to wear a all black buttoned down Versace shirt and and some black pants and some Ferragamo shoes . When I got out the shower I put some joggers on until I got dress I went downstairs to get something to drink and headed back upstairs I went in my room and seen tahiry with a towel wrap around her soak and wet I went in the bathroom and picked her up . I took her into the room and our lips began to connect I laid her down on the bed she pushed me off her and got up .

" nah because when I wanted to have sex earlier you had to go remember!!! So you tried it !!!!!"

I smacked my teeth " you childish for that one "I said  i finished getting dress for this club scene . After I finished getting dress I went downstairs and chill until tahiry was done getting dressed , I looked up and heard her coming down the steps she had a black jumpsuit and white strings was connected to the legs and her back was out she came downstairs I seen the outfit all the way , " bae where the rest of it " i blurted out

" g don't start because you know you like it"

You right baby I do ... come on let's go to this club .

We hoped In the car and headed to pure I got there and parked in front because the parking lots was pack I grab tahiry hand and we headed into the club Carlos handed me the roses and it was a white rose in there and I past it to tahiry. " baby it's ladies night and I gotta be friendly Ight ."

You a grown man you should what to do and not to do right ?

I smiled and said yeah you right I kissed her neck and walked away.

Every female I seen gotta red rose, i went around the club and past some out I seen Q and he came towards me and we started talking

" aye bro you look clean as hell"

Thank bro !!! Man you too nigga

" aye larenz gave some good tips cause this shit packed .

Me and Q continued talking about the club and got interrupted by shanté , shanté came up to me
and ask Q can they have a minute this nigga walks away and leave me over here with this bitch " how you been g"

I been cool ........

" you know it's ladies night and it goes the ladies way so you should come home with me"

I laughed and turned her around to the direction tahiry was at which was in the view " you see that girl up there , that's who I'm going home with so take this rose and consider it as gift and L all in one but to answer your question I'm good shorty . Me and my boys walked up to vip room and everybody was upstairs I seen tahiry standing in front of the viewing window I went behind her and kissed her neck . She turned around and smiled " you know I do the same thing I just come up here and look at the crowd." I said

"G who was that girl that's was all on you ."

Tahiry it wasn't nobody dude you trippin. If you was paying attention I was pointing at you telling that girl I'm with you , but right now tahiry I'm not finna argue with you tonight not right now .

We all went back downstairs to go turn up with everybody else and I noticed tahiry didn't come . A few minutes being in the crowd I happened to see tahiry walking out the door I went across the crowds of people to go see where she was going  and I seen her pull off in my car . I just walked back in the club and took another shot and went back on the dance floor. I asked Q can he take me home once the party over ? "Yeah nigga" he laughed

Five hours later....
After the party ended me and Diavian went upstairs and went over these numbers and who much money we been making.

" well compared to any other basic night we improved a lot just with men you 25 gran and the number you went back to a ten. So as long as we keep doing these you'll be good to go ." 

Alright , aye D thanks man you really the goat forreal.

" awe I try Giovanni but no thank you for giving me a chance"

You welcome . 

I went back downstairs and ask Q was he ready.... " nah bro D rode with me" I sat on the one of the chair until Diavian came down , after 15 minutes she came downstairs and we turned the lights of and locked up the club and hoped in the car .

" G what do to tahiry " said Diavian

Nothing sis !! She just be goin on me for nothing like literally for no reason.

Q got up to the house and I put the code in the gate and head inside I hoped out the car " Thanks bro" I said and went in the house and I went upstairs and seen tahiry sleep with all tension she got with me I just went in the master guest room and went to take a shower. After I got out the shower I put some joggers on and went to sleep.

Giselle
I'm Giselle I'm from Detroit, but I move to California with my mother when i became pregnant I was the girl who seen dollar signs and went crazy . Giovanni was someone I met in Detroit and has known since I was 13 , Giovanni was probably the most known in Detroit, once we go older he started selling drugs and started to get looks and every girl wanted him but Also took left when he went to jail for three years . After high school I moved to LA to pursuit my model career . Now by this time I was 22 one night I went into a nightclub called Pure and I met the owner and it crazy because it was Giovanni Santana We started talking and he was telling me about his relationship with his ex's and how his life has been since getting out of jail ; but we were just friends from but there was a night when me and Giovanni had sexual encounters while under the influence and things turned into to me getting pregnant.
Gino and I were just friends so when I found out I was so afraid to tell him .

1 year Ago ....
I found out Giovanni was opening and pure in Detroit and was leaving in a few weeks to focus on that nightclub , before he left I asked to met with him so I can tell him about my pregnancy . When I called he agree to met with and he showed up to my photoshoot ; he got up and I went outside in a robe to talk to him.

" wassup Giselle"

Hey Giovanni.....

"What's wrong with you , you alright"

Yeah I just gotta tell you something....

" ok I'm listening"

First I want to apologize for my behavior under the influence!!!!!

" you silly it's cool I'm not even tripping"

But because of us being under the influence I'm pregnant..

Giovanni stood up and I showed him the sonogram and he looked shocked he looked at me and stared for a few seconds . " how do I know it's mines"

Giovanni you were the only person slept with when the baby get here you can get a DNA test if that matters to you .

10 months later

G.Santana💙: I'm on my way there  .

Gino came into the hospital room and it was my mom and a few of my friends I asked them can they give me a Giovanni a minute to talk about everything . He came and took he shirt off so him and her can be skin to skin . Giovanni and I did a blood test while I was still pregnant and it turned out to be his child like I told him but it surprised me that he came

" did you name her yet" he said deeply

No I waited for you to get here because I wanted you to name her

"Today is my grandmothers birthday so can I
name her after her"?

Absolutely....

" Ava Chanèl Elizabeth Santana"

Giovanni sat in the chair next to me holding her and looked over at me and said "thank you for letting me come see her" .

You welcome, Giovanni I just want you to be in her life and we can coparent I'm not saying we gotta be together your in a relationship and so am  I !!!! If you have to come from Detroit to California hear and there then that's fine and if I gotta come from California to Detroit here and there I will as long as our daughter gets the love she need from both of her parents.

" yeah I want her to have the best so we can make it happen"

PS: Giselle's and Giovanni conversations and events happen when Giovanni was in LA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 583 15
New lives different love obstacles but is you still down for me ? 🥀 •don't read 2 without reading 1 , I am positively sure you'll be confused.
5.2K 129 40
(Book 1) ~I Really Wanna Be With You. I Gotta Be Real With You~ Lyric A'Kyra Presley had a boring life at the age of 22. She was in nursing scho...
24.4K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
120K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...