Love Imperfections

By Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... More

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀25

2.2K 76 4
By Mthale99

Love Jones

Next Morning...
When we started off I never thought it would be what it is now , tahiry was just going to be something when I would be bored but it turned into something serious and different. she don't want my money or none of that shit she just wanted me , but I never knew it would get to this point .

Taking tahiry virginity was the most changing thing in our relationship, and it showed me she really trust me . This the woman I see in my future, she brought the love out of me that I never plan on giving , she my baby though.

Tahiry
I woke and seen rose petals all over there bed and followed the trail which lead to the bathroom I walk in and I seen Giovanni setting on tub shirtless with some basketball shorts on and sine wine in his hand

"good morning baby"

good morning Giovanni

"How'd you sleep last night"

ha now you know we didn't do a lot of sleeping last night .

"Yeah I know it was all worth though . I ran you some bath water just to relax and get some of that pain off of you . It's some Chardonnay in there to , while you do all that I'll be downstairs with the chef ok ."

Ok" i whispered, he kissed me and untied my rode and took it off of me and kissed my neck and he waited till I got I the bat tub and kissed me on my lips ."

" I was getting a phone call from the Dominican cartel i talked to yesterday . " are you down" I smirked and said yeah I'm down when I get back in the states I'll call you . I called Q to see if he was on board to do this drop with them .

Aye Q ...

" wassup Gino , I thought you on a trip with no phones !!"

Haha you not funny nigga

" yeah Ight , but wassup though"

I know we trying to transition but I got this Dominican cartel wanna get this heroin from me but for some reason I don't trust it I told them I not sending my shit over seas, so they coming to the states in the day I come back so we'll see then .

" yeah you know I'm ready ... and if shit go wrong we got this, but finish banging headboard and worry about that shit when you come back to Detroit I look up and seen tahiry with her robe open and some pink panties on . I looked at her and gave her a smirk " aye Q I'm call you back ... I went back into the house and put tahiry on the counter I took her robe off and started nibbling on her nipples one by one , she interrupted me by pulling my dick out my pants I laid her on her back and moved her thong to the side only teasing her with my tip by pulling in and out , after i stop teasing her I finally put it all the way in making her take a deep grasp trying to get used to my thickness and every inch of me I leaned over kissing her I was so deep that she couldn't kiss back and trying to hold in her moans so I put her legs back and started going faster inside of her .

Oh you taking it today huh , I said deeply . Making her look at me while taking every inch of my dick . " ahhh g  " she moaned I pick her up and took her outside and she stop me " g people are going to see us" she said I laughed and said so let's give them something to see . I sat down on the sofa daybed tahiry pushed my back causing me to lay down she got on top me putting one of her legs up to hold up her weight she grab my dick put it back inside of her .

Tahiry
I put my hand on top of Giovanni chest sliding my pussy up and down across his dick riding  him crazy " fuck" he softly moaned he sat up making my leg go down make him go deeper inside of me he left his body up and force he's whole dick inside of me he started grab my neck while I was riding him I leaned down to kiss him he continued bitting down on my bottom lip while looking at me " damn shorty" he whispered I continued riding him faster and faster causing myself to cum all over his dick. He laid me on my back and started putting his tongue against my pussy making feel ever motion he made pleasing me I couldn't handle ; after he devoured it I sat up and I grab his face he put his tongue in my mouth while we kissed . I pushed him and hoped up and went upstairs and hoped in the shower so I can head over to the beach for the photo shoot.

20 minutes later ...
"bae !!! come on I'm ready" after 20 minutes Giovanni came downstairs and had on a Black balenciaga shirt on with some blue dark jeans and some balenciaga shoes a Cartier Gold Rolex with a his Jesus's piece chain on and smelled so good he grab my chin and we softly kissed. I opened the door and he smacked my ass " Giovanni" I pouted we got in the car and headed over to the beach so I can get this photo shoot up and running once I got there everybody was there the model looked amazing and was ready to go .

Best Shot ....

" AND THATS A WRAP !! " I yelled Being a photographer is important to me and the more photos I take the better I get . Giovanni has been my best supporter that I can ever ask for and he the best after the photoshoot me and G stayed at the beach and watch the sunset . We sat on the sand and pulled me closer to him putting his arm around my shoulder. "Baby I gotta tell you something" I confessed

" what..."he smirked

I talk to your dad the other day.

"My dad ?????" he smirked and got up

g let me finish..... he wanted to know how to get your love . He turned around to me and mugged me . " since y'all talking and keeping in touch tell him there is no way keep it like it was and keep it moving .

We got in the car and it was wried it was quit the whole way back to the house . I got out the car once we go there but he didn't and I turned around and looked at him , " I'll be back you don't gotta wait up either ." I rolled my eyes and went in the house and just was going through my phone on social media ; in the mist of falling asleep on my phone .

Next Morning
" I got back into the house , and hoped in the shower cause I hate smelling like liquor . once I got out the shower I wrap the towel around me . But On the way back to the house I went to a flower shop and bought tahiry some flowers and I got her a Cuban diamond necklace while you was in Detroit but I just didn't give it to her yet ."

I woke up and seen G wasn't next to me , I got up and brushed my teeth and hoped in the shower and started my daily routine I got out the shower put and two piece bikini on and went downstairs I went outside to get in the pool and Giovanni was on the phone he looked up at me and licking his lips , that gets me every time he got off the phone and came on the other side of the pool and grab my neck and he forcefully kissed me , "I can't stay mad at you it don't work .but I'm sorry for that petty shit" he went and grab my hand and we went in the house he grab out these wine color box he opened the box pulled the necklace out.

Giovanni, baby oh my god these are expensive!!!! .

"And !!! It's only right to keep in a finest shit so hey it's worth tho"

Bae this is beautiful thank you why you buy this .

" because I love and appreciate you so I gotta treat you ."

I turned around and pulled my hair up and put the necklace around my neck and kiss my neck. I turned around and gave him a kiss and went back outside to take a swim .after swimming for while i notice Giovanni didn't stop looking at me from the edge of the pool . I got from under that water and went between Giovanni legs and he grab my neck and reach in for a kiss. and just look at me bitting down on his lip . "why you looking at me like that" I said he laughed , " I can't look at you ...!

What you wanna do we down here for another two days .

" I was just thinking about beat my pussy up for the next two days none stop ."

You can't get enough can you !!!

" you put it on me and now I'm sprung !!"

I see but you need to chill , I got out the pool and bend down behind Giovanni " besides it yours , it ain't going no where boy . I dried off and went back into the house and hope in shower for the night . Giovanni came into the bathroom and look in mirror and smiled at me " you know I love you" I smiled and said yeah I'm hipped

" it's the world against you and I . & when 2017 come in I'm out of the game and I'm only focusing on my business and you ."

I smirked at him " it sounds good" I said

" ok you say that now ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 4.5K 54
{JAYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} No longer wanting to struggle in the hood, Beyoncé takes matters into her own hands to try to survive. However, her success co...
390K 4.7K 25
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ VERY EXPLICIT⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+!!! Meet Mia, a bad bitch who wants her cake and wants to eat it too. She's a feisty hustler who's been getting it ou...
24.5K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
339K 8.2K 68
Jayceon Terrell Taylor a.k.a Jay grew up in a dysfunctional home. He was constantly abused by his mother's various "suga daddies". At age 13 Jay, neg...