Presence of the Supreme Omni...

Von PokemonIsLife319

When the Supreme Omni God meets the devils, the fallen angels and the angels. How will they react when they m... Mehr

Bio Part 1
Bio Part 2
Bio Last part
Chapter 1: Legend of the Supreme Omni God
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: Meeting with new friends
Chapter 4: The Supreme Omni God Fights!
Chapter 5: Backstories
New Forms
Chapter 6: Issei meets the Dragon Ball Warriors and New Transformations
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: Explanations
Chapter 9: Meeting and Love?
Chapter 10: Super Saiyan Issei debut
Chapter 12: Y/n got a Harem!
Chapter 13: Rating game has started!
Chapter 14: Celebration and Y/n's dream
Chapter 15: Kiba's tragic past
Chapter 16: Training with the Supreme Omni God
Chapter 17: Training with the Supreme Omni God and a Yaoi Scene?!
Chapter 18: Kiba has a crush on Issei?!
Chapter 19: The plan
Chapter 20: The White Dragon Emperor appears!
Chapter 21: Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive
Chapter 22: Black Boosted Gear's Creation
Chapter 23: Transformation failed?!
Chapter 24: Benefits of Meditation
Chapter 25: Kiba's confession and Koneko has a harem?!
Chapter 26: Issei's rage has emerged
Chapter 27: Koneko's training has began!
Chapter 28: Y/n's Destructive Rage
Chapter 29: Gasper's Backstory
Chapter 30: Y/n's new family
Chapter 31: Meeting of the Supreme Black Dragon and the True Dragon
Chapter 32: Battle of the Dragon Gods and Sirona's appearance
Chapter 33: Preparation for the Rating game
New forms 2
Chapter 34: Training and Kiba meets the Saiyans
Chapter 35: New Transformations
Special Shout-out
Chapter 36: The Rating Game Begins and Irina's debut!
Chapter 37: Round two, begin!
Chapter 38: Giving up
Chapter 39: Mastered Super Saiyan 3 Issei has emerged
Chapter 40: Preparation for the Triple Date
Chapter 41: Triple Date
Chapter 42: Celebration and Y/n's power level
Chapter 43: Power levels
Chapter 44: Introduction of the final arc: Appearance of the Villains
Chapter 45: Y/n vs. Cumber, A clash between the Saiyans
Chapter 46: Demise of the Villains
Epilogue: The Confession
Extra: Black Boosted Gear apperance

Chapter 11: I'm aiming to be a Super Saiyan!

5.7K 74 23
Von PokemonIsLife319

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Nice! Come on guys I will teleport you to the mountain where me and Issei train.

With that, the girls then hold their hands while Rias and Issei are touching your back.

Y/n - Let's go!

In an instant, all of you teleported to the mountain.

Y/n - Let the training begin!

Issei - Aye!

Now

Setting: At the mountain

All of you successfully teleported into the mountain where you and Issei train. Xenovia then asked you,

Xenovia - Y/n, how can you teleport to somewhere in an instant without summoning magic circle??

Y/n - Oh, it's the technique that my friend Goku taught me. It's called Instant Transmission.

Xenovia - Does it requires magic?

Y/n - It doesn't need magic so you can teleport anytime and anywhere you want without consuming any magic power.

Xenovia - That sounds very useful technique.

Y/n - I know. Luckily, Goku taught me that. With that being aside, Shall we begin, Issei?

Issei - You know I'm always ready for that.

Y/n - Great! That's the spirit!

Y/n and Issei then went to the center of the mountain while the girls are on the side, watching them.

Y/n - Issei, show me your strongest form!

Issei - Aye!!

Issei then clenched his fist and started to scream. The ground started to shake vigorously as the girls were really stunned and shocked on Issei's power.

Rias - No way........... his power....... She said completely amazed.

Akeno - Oh my, his power is tremendously increasing to even greater heights. She said while smiling

Koneko - Issei-senpai.... his power can even rival your brother, Rias-senpai.

Rias - I know, Koneko, I know.

As Issei let out a deafening scream or roar, he let out an explosive wave that knocks back everything including the girls well except for you because you have an invisible barrier active (Just like Jiren on Dragon Ball Super) After a while, Issei's body now is glowing yellow, his hair is now color gold from brown and he is much bulkier than before.

The girls then flew back to the mountain but before they flew back they can see an enormous crater that is 100 ft in diameter and 30 ft deep. Once again, the girls were in complete shock.

Kiba - Power up alone and it create that large crater?!

Rias - What Y/n did to Issei I think is more powerful than his Sacred Gear before he was demon.

Xenovia - Are you serious?! Then that means.....

Asia - We will have the advantage to win the Rating game! Isn't that right, Rias-senpai?

Rias then smiled and she said,

Rias - You are right, Asia. Let's go back and to see what is Super Saiyan looks like.

Asia - Aye!

Then they go back to the mountain

With Y/n and Issei

Super Saiyan Issei - Amazing...... I've never felt so much power than before...... He said completely amazed.

Y/n - Well done, Issei! You have now the complete control of your power. Your form is called Super Saiyan.

Super Saiyan Issei- Super Saiyan?

Y/n - Indeed. Super Saiyan is a transformation that a Saiyan has. It multiplies their power by 50 times than your base form. If you completely mastered Super Saiyan, it power up you up to 60 times than your base form. In your case, you completely mastered Super Saiyan to which I am so surprised that you made it for the first time. Back then when I transformed to that state, it took me 5 attempts to master that form.

Super Saiyan Issei - Really?

Y/n - Really. Oh and by the way, before I forgot, If you mastered that form, you can transform to that form any time you want.

Super Saiyan Issei - Really?

Y/n - Let me show you.

In an instant, you transformed to Super Saiyan.

Super Saiyan Y/n - See? I told you.

Super Saiyan Issei - Awesome! How can I turn back?

Super Saiyan Y/n - Just need to calm down your mind and that should do it.

Issei then calm down his mind and the golden aura disappeared. His hair and eyes were back to normal and he descended to the ground. You also did the same.

Y/n - I assume that Vegeta taught you how to fly using ki, isn't it?

Issei - Yeah. He also taught me his techniques like Galick Gun, Final Flash and so much more.

You smiled and said,

Y/n - Glad to hear *as you rejuvenate the destruction that Issei made. Afterwards you look up* Oh their here. Quick transform to Super Saiyan.

Issei - Right.

With a deafening scream, he transformed to Super Saiyan.

As the girls arrive, they look surprised that they see Super Saiyan Issei.

Super Saiyan Issei - So, how do I look?

Rias - You look great, Issei. Not to mentioned your as handsome as Y/n. She said seductively.

Super Saiyan Issei blushed on Rias comment and he said,

Super Saiyan Issei - R-Really? Thanks Rias-senpai.

Akeno - Oh my, So that is a Super Saiyan that Y/n is talking about. She said smiling as usual. What an astounding amount of power you have there, Issei.

Super Saiyan Issei went to Koneko and he said,

Super Saiyan Issei - So Koneko-chan, How do I look?
He said as he give a Koneko a pose.

Koneko then blushed furiously at Issei and looked away. She thought,

Koneko's mind - 'I-I don't know what to say. I hate to admit, but he looks so cool and handsome on that pose.'

Koneko then looked back at Issei and she said,

Koneko - Y-You look cool, Issei-senpai. *as she lowers her voice becomes softer* Not to mention you are handsome as well.

Super Saiyan Issei - Hmm... What was that?

Koneko - I said you are cool and handsome! She yelled while blushing like crazy.

Super Saiyan Issei then caress Koneko's head to which she gasped and Issei said,

Super Saiyan Issei - Thanks, Koneko-chan.

Koneko's mind - 'Issei-senpai is caressing my head. It feels so good. I want more!'

Koneko - Y-Your welcome, Issei-senpai.

Y/n - Ahem. Sorry to interrupt your beautiful moment there with Issei but can I borrow Issei first, Koneko?

Koneko - What?! What do you mean, borrow him? She said still blushing.

Y/n - Nothing. I just wanted to make him stronger so that he can face any obstacles. I thought he was already yours though.

Super Saiyan Issei - Huh, what do you mean borrow me? He said confused.

Y/n - Nothing. You said as you smiled to him innocently.

Rias - I think I know why.

Koneko - Don't you dare, Rias-senpai!

Akeno - Oh my, Someone is in love in here.

Koneko - Not you too, Akeno-senpai!

Y/n - Okay, okay enough for that. Come on Issei leto spar a bit.

Super Saiyan Issei - Okay.

You and Issei fly upwards and began sparring to each other while the girls are amazed that Issei can fly without wings. But they quickly shook it off because they assumed that it is in their own blood.

The girls then looked at Koneko suspiciously.

Koneko - Why-Why are you guys looking at me?

Rias - You should know why.

Koneko - What? I'm so confused.

Xenovia - A piece of advice, you should stay away from Issei because he's mine.

Rias - No! He's mine!

While Xenovia and Rias began arguing on Issei, Asia, Rossweisse and Akeno are jealous of Koneko because Issei only choose Koneko to be his attention-seeker while Kiba is just standing there, smiling nervously, not even knowing what will he do to calm the girls down.

You then noticed on the girls that there is having a catfight there. You then halted Issei and told him to stop for a while and watch them. Issei then returned back to his base form and said,

Issei - What do you think is the cause of their small catfight there?

Y/n - Maybe because of you, Issei.

Issei - Huh? Me? Why?

Y/n - That is something that I don't want to know. You are the only who can figure out.

Issei - I see.

Issei's mind - 'Why are they arguing? Is it because they are attracted to me? Is it because they love me not as a friend but more than a friend? Maybe that's why. I should ask Y/n for it.'

Issei - Y/n?

Y/n - So you figure it out?

Issei - Maybe? I don't know but this is only my assumption. The reason why they are arguing is because of me.

Y/n - Hmmm... Let's see...

To be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

516K 4.6K 38
When the Omni god king and queen Have a Child and he meets the Devil's, the Fallen angels, the Angels. At how will they React when they meet the son...
67.4K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
22.1K 329 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
497K 14.8K 42
Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death situation. So what were to happen if a girl...