Love Imperfections

Od Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... Více

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀17

2.6K 74 4
Od Mthale99

It's Just Business

"How imma stay there when you haven't cut none of the bill on"

I did shorty clam down and  i got the place furnished to Tahiry and I went over to the house when we got there she fell asleep in the car I tapped her on her shoulder " T get up we here ." She got up and I got out the car and grab her bags to put them in the house she was right behind me . When we went in she went upstairs to figure out which one was the master bedroom and I followed her . Once she found it I started laughing,
" what's so funny Giovanni" I replied and said because you found the room . I put her stuff in the walk in closet and came out the closet and seen tahiry taking her jacket off .

I went behind, and started kissing on her neck and turned her around towards me , she looked at me and smiled and pushed me down on the bed she got on top of me and started kissing me I leaned up and took my shirt off tahiry kissing over me my tattoos and start putting her hands in jogging pants and whispered in my ear " I wanna please you" she started to untie my jogging pants and I stop her . " you ain't ready for that shorty"

"Why ain't I feel like I owe you that "

I'm not saying that I don't want you to it's just don't think you finna give me head and don't let me fuck you .

"Oh that's how that go !!!!!you ain't never goin get none now . "

Ight I'm just playing but forreal tho I don't want you feel like that's what you gotta do you don't owe me nothing don't do something that you ain't ready to do .

"Giovanni what do you love about me?"

I love that you got yo own ! I love that you don't mind being natural around me , I love when you wake up in the morning and give me breakfast in bed , I love that you comfortable around me I love that you a risk taker . I love that you don't mind when I'm kickin it with my niggas I love how you smell and I love that you all about me .

" awh babe how sweet ."

What do love about me ?

" ugh I love that you spoiled me , I love when you wake up every morning and kiss me on my forehead I love how you hold me it's take me to another place . I love how you just look at me when I'm not looking I love when you call me shorty , I love your tattoos I love your Chanèl blue Cologne your wear . I love that you can trust me and I love that you repair a broken heart that I never thought could be fix and I love you for that and i love that you know how to treat a woman ."

You gotta thank my momma for that one , when everything settle down you goin meet her .

"Why don't you want me to be around you?"

Because I don't want nothing to happen to you for something about me so just stay here until I come back to get you . I gave tahiry a kiss on the forehead and she looked up at me and started smiling "if anything every happen to me you riding" she looked at me and said " I'm still here ain't I .

That's why I fuck with you , but when everything ok I'll call you Ight .

Ok .

Nikki
I haven't seen any of my friends since this shit happen, so today I ask Cocoa
and Jayda to come over . When they got to the house I opened the door and they both gave me hugs and walked in the house . We all went in the kitchen to have some wine .

" so how is things going with you and Anthony" said cocoa

Where in a good space I can say that , Anthony has been helpful and I really appreciate him for that.

" I knew he loved you he just tried to prove his self wrong because he was with tahiry y'all basically broke up for no reason"said Jayda

I mean I only broke up with Anthony because he started kickin it with Gino and them and I just couldn't be in that life style because Giovanni dangerous

" well how do you feel about them working together again "
Said Jayda

J how do you know that ?

"My sister is Sidney and Sidney back working with Gino to yup it's Manny, Herb , B , Gino , Q , Ant, Sid , Hakeem, Cam , And some girl name India" .

After catching up with my girls about all the tea they ended up leaving after we talked for hours and after they left Anthony text me 

Ant❤️: can I come over ?
Nikki : yeah sure ..

After I text Anthony back I went upstairs and hoped in the shower and when I got in it felt so good it felt like I was in there for hours . Once I got out I put on some old leggings and a high school football shirt i was going down the steps and heard a knock at the door and look in the peep hole and seen it was Anthony. I opened the door and Anthony looked up and smiled at me , for some reason I can't get over this man he takes me to the ultimate high.

" can I come in"

Yeah sorry ewww Anthony your wet .

" my bad I had to handle some business with Giovanni "

Oh so it is true !!!!

"What's true"

That's your back working with Gino .

" yeah"

Well I'm glad y'all to talk out y'all situations and stuff . Anthony got up and took his jackets off and his shirt off and started looking at me , and came closer to me I pushed him back " Anthony I can't ...,,"

"Ight but I know I still got some clothes here can I at least wash my ass"

Yeah go ahead.  

Once Anthony went upstairs I just started shaking my head my intentions with Anthony are unclear and I don't know where we stand and I don't wanna be confused. I went in the kitchen and made me some tea and went upstairs and went in my room and started making my bed and I looked up seen Anthony coming in my room soak and wet with a towel around him .

" oh my bad I didn't know you were in here I'll get out "

No stay ....

I went closer to Anthony and he grab me and put me on the dresser and started bitting and kissing on my lips I hoped off the dresser and we started moving towards the bed Anthony laid me on the bed and got on top of me and put his hands in my leggings feeling on the other set of my lips . " ummm I missed you" I whispered , Anthony took my leggings off and proceeded to feel on me he went to the bottom of the bed and opened my legs and started sucking on my pussy I started moving around and he moved me closer to him and proceeded to finish " I miss you to baby" he took his towel off and his dick was hard as rock  .

He grab me and put on top of him and he took my shirt off and started sucking on my nipple rings he started to put his hands on my neck and I continued to ride him faster and faster we laid down and he  put his hands on my lower back he put me on my back and put my legs behind me ear making me take every inch of him he bend down and started kissed me saying he love me and he started holding on to the headboard giving him more support he started cumin inside of me and kissed me he got off me and laid down and we laid there and fell  asleep .

Juanita
Today I decided to visit Ge grave because today is his birthday and I really miss him . When I got to the cemetery I went up to his tub stone and sat in the grass and started crying my baby was a good child he didn't deserve this . It's just was hard sitting there I put the flowers on the stone and left the cemetery.

I haven't talk to Giovanni in months and he's not answering none of my phone calls or my texts .

Gio: I love you , I went to see Ge today and I put some new flowers down .

Once I got home my brother called me. And I had to answer he's always help me with my boys and was and still is a father in Giovanni life .

hey Germey

"Wassup how you been , I haven't heard from you what's that about"

I've going through a lot Germey I finally told Giovanni about genesis and he haven't been talking to me .

" well I'm glad you told him he deserved to know Juanita. But he still a little boy under his grown man body so just give him space he love you, i I'm you just gotta give him time he'll come back around & how is he with genesis?"

Yeah I hope so ! and genesis tells me that they've been around each other a lot so I guess there good .

"Well sis I gotta go okay , I'll call you later just remember he love you just give him time okay . I love you ."

I love you to Germey .

Giovanni

Momma👑: I love you , I went to see Ge today and I put some new flowers down .

I think about my brother everyday how it would be with him , Smitty got on my nerves but he was hunnid he was my main supporter and today he would of been 22 and he's 1 year anniversary is coming up to .before I went to the cemetery I called Tahiry to see if she was cool . " Yes Giovanni" damn I miss you too !!! " oh my bad she replied laughing. What you doing you okay . "Yeah I'm fine a bitch was slaved by dragons and waiting on my Prince Charming to rescue me " haha you got jokes tah , but I swear babe when this shit all over I gotchu okay . " okay I miss you how you feeling today ? Did you go see smitty yet " I'm going now and yeah I'm cool i just wouldn't think the person who taught me what I know would take something so important to me . " yeah babe it's like that but I swear things will get better. " yeah you right , listen I gotta go I call you when I get a chance . " okay just be safe G " .

I got of the phone and rolled up a blunt and sparked it up and head over to the cemetery. I drove over there and got out the car and walked to his grave site . I sat on the ground and proceeded to talk

Today is yo birthday bro , nothing has been the same with out you I can barely sleep at night but I did wanna tell that the girl you said that didn't want me I bag'd her. She the best thing that ever happened to me and she solid to, Me and momma ain't been talking; " so this was Smitty, momma told me you'll be here"

Wassup.....

" aye I didn't come to make beef with you"

Nah you good , you family.

" what was Smitty like"

He was silly as hell he was smart he was well known he was everything I wasn't that's why I don't see what was the point of killing him

" do you know who did it ?"

Yeah unfortunately I just gotta figure out what I wanna do .

" yeah I get it , you talk to momma"

Nah , I ain't got nothing to say to her she lied to me my whole life and I don't like liars !!

" she got reasons bro !!!! She had to protect y'all let her explain "

I gotta think about it , it's just to much to handle

" we'll think of this try growing up hearing your mother was dead beat but never was ! It's just her boyfriend didn't like her brother and told Children Services Board the baby was in danger and in a unfit home and sold drug around the baby and the court orders was he could never see his mother until he was 18 for the last 10 years I love
being around our mom she made my life better and rather you like it or not we only get one mom bro"

Damn your dad didn't like uncle Germey and man that's crazy did you ever think about her what she looked like ? And I know but she should of told me .

" I thought about it every day & when I would mention her my dad would hit me but him and my grandma took care of me and then I turned 18 and caught a flight down to Detroit with my grandma and dad and they  took me to momma house and she opened door and she broke down in tears and ever since we been close."

Me and Genesis spent about 2 hours at the cemetery just getting to know each other , I just wish he would grew up with me man we would of been cutting up . But it's cool we can make up for lost time , after we left I headed over to the Quintin house to see what the fuck did he want I pulled up and he was having a pool party ... ugh this nigga !!! I walk in the house it was pack with people I went to the back by the pool and wasn't nothing out there but half naked bitches , really Q what the fuck bro !!! " nigga have fun "

One of the girls from the party came up to me " hey Gino" wassup shanté, see I messed with her back then but she was hoe and we just played our role ... she came closer to me and started rubbing my shirt , I missed you .. nah you missed this dick . " now you know it's not even like that , I here you gotta girlfriend now , yeah I do ... so really don't understand why you all up on me . " it's fine but when that bitch start tripping you know who to call" I laughed and said oh yeah bet but I doubt it.

I left went in the kitchen and suddenly heard gun shots I took my gun and ran back outside and seen girls screaming and running and seen Q over some women with dreads " Q what the fuck !!! Who these " i don't know Gino all I know is she said it's your turn and cocked back a gun and Sid shot her . " so nine times out of ten she worked for biggs . "

It's over I'm done playing with these nigga, met me at the warehouse in a hour and call everybody and tell them the same thing .

"Ight bet ."

Dreezy as Cocoa

Ann Marie as Jayda

Summerella as Shante

P. Diddy as Germey

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
427K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
70.6K 2.1K 24
a girl named Amari meets two guys turns out they are buddies but she doesnt know read more to find out........
13K 583 15
New lives different love obstacles but is you still down for me ? 🥀 •don't read 2 without reading 1 , I am positively sure you'll be confused.