Love Imperfections

Oleh Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... Lebih Banyak

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀15

2.5K 81 1
Oleh Mthale99

Daddy's Little Girl
" daddy want happen to mommy, I wanna see her ."
"baby she's in a better place , daddy will always be here for you okay"

Charmaine
Growing up I didn't have a mother my mom got murder for protecting my father worth and I was stuck without a mother. My father was only around when he wasn't " working", I had a different nanny every month and it's was sometimes where I would go without weeks seeing my ded but If it wasn't for My last nanny I would of turned out a mess . But now that I'm under my dad legacy I have to do everything he says.

" Charmaine your father said come to the hole"

Ugh!!! Okay . The hole is where we have meeting and if you work for my dad you'll always be down there.

" hey dad"

Hey beautiful, tell everybody what's going on and what we're going to do .

" ok , so Anthony and Giovanni hate each other so it's only best to do there dirty work and to kill them both and the only way we can do this is , to do things there way and to not fuck up , but this situation is business and personal.

This is Larenz Robinson aka OG , Larenz has been in the game for the last 30 years strong he has a legal business going on to and had something to do with my mothers death.

Natalie Robinson aka Bird she is the wife of Larenz they have eight daughters together and she is actually the reason Larenz never went to jail because she makes sure his legal business is on point .

Giovanni Santana aka Gino his a big drug connect but trying to turn his leaf and he's a big drug lord for his age and he owns a lot of business and he has he's crew to do his dirty work .

Anthony Johnson aka Ant he's the Enemy of Giovanni they basically wanna kill each other , but you guys are familiar with him because he set up the shit with Smitty.

The Robinson Sister there very known in Detroit the business world and the drug world as well but a lot of them are entrepreneurs . But the goal is to hit them where it's hurts and that's exactly what we're going to do . But the most important one is her

Tahiry Robinson aka diamond she the best stripper in the city and also the daughter of Larenz and Natalie and the girlfriend of Giovanni and the ex-girlfriend of Anthony, Yeah a grimy one isn't she . But the goal is Tahiry..... if we get her they will come to us .

" Larenz took my city and made his niggas kill my wife , and now it's my turn to have fun , I need everybody to stay accordingly and don't fuck up , Charmaine I need to still work for Giovanni don't make any mistake because they will kill you ."

I know but don't worry dad I got this"

Tahiry
Momma you home ?

"Yes I'm in the kitchen"

ouuu what you cooking ?

"Lasagna tahiry , why you so happy! "

Nothing I just been excited to see y'all I can't come over ? "

"Yeah you can come over !!! But it just your glowing and I would like to know who's the reason for that ?"

" momma she lying she been taking baecation trips for the last six months," Brielle said I turned to her and flick her off for telling my business .

My mom gave me a look , and I started laughing and just ended up telling her what's going on , Alright his name is Giovanni.  he so different ma he does all the things Anthony didn't or didn't care for to do .

" well I can see that , because your glowing but listen baby girl never settle for less you know your worth and you know what's best for you but I'm glad you came over because your father wanted to talk to you "

Ugh lord where is he at ?

" downstairs playing pool "

I went downstairs in our basement because every since the house got remodel my moved all the entertainment stuff to basement and it's amazing  I took the elevator downstairs and seen my dad playing pool . And he looked up at me and came and gave me a hug and we went in the theaters/ family room and talked.

" baby girl , I've been hearing things ."

Like what !

" that you been with Giovanni Santana , he's a cool dude but he's dangerous to I heard "

Dad don't worry I'm going to be okay ! And besides he wanna make some moves with you anyway.

" my type of language, ok I'll set up a meeting with him and see wassup, but your my daughter and I'm always concerned pumpkin just make wise choices okay "

Thanks daddy , okay

"You welcome pumpkin just be careful alright"

ok dad I'll see you later.

Lisa Bonet ( Charmaine mother)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
104K 3.3K 20
Brooklyn White, who goes by Miracle, just wants go to work, take care of her two kids, and move on from her ex.... But when going to work means deal...
427K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
18.8K 792 26
𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮, 𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮, 𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸�...