Love Imperfections

By Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... More

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀14

3.4K 99 4
By Mthale99

Twenty-One

This morning when I got up Tahiry was still sleep . I hoped  in the shower and put some clothes on real quick before I  left I went into my room and kissed her on her forehead and whispered in her ear " happy birthday shorty" , and went over to golden sun to pick out some jewelry for tahiry. Once I got there I walked in and Shawn was in there and So was Sidney.

"Giovanni!!!!!  Wassup playboy !"

Wassup Shawn , where the fuck your been ?

" home with my wife she had our first child and I've been home with her ."

Well congratulations bro . I walked over to Sidney to see what she had in stored for me , hey sid let me what you got !!!

"4K tennis necklaces and that gold AP Rolex to match"

Aye that's what I'm talking about , Wassup sid something wrong you don't never be this quiet , wassup!!!

" come outside with me, the other day I seen Charmaine with Anthony and I think you should look in to that"

Ight bet ! good look sid but thanks for the jewelry I'll catch up with y'all later .

Right now I'm trying to keep everything going accordingly and I don't have time for opps  in my lane I'm trying to get out of the game and now I can't . I got in the car and phones started ringing .

Hello who is this ?

" this cam nigga stop playing I'm in the city nigga where you at ."

Oh that's wassup , bro I'll catch up with you later today my girl birthday and I'm tending to her right now but just go to the warehouse , Q and them there.

" Ight bet"

After I got off the phone with Cam I realized it was 12 o clock so I headed back to my crib when I got there Tahiry was still sleep " damn tahiry you sleep to long" I went in my bed and got on top of tahiry I started kissing her neck she was moving around, I went to the bottom of the bed and took my shirt off and opened up Tahiry legs she only had on panties so that's makes it's easier to please . I moved her panties to the side and started feeling on her clít making her wake up , "Gino what ar-" shhhhh just relax boo i started moving my tongue up and down across her pussy making her try to run away I locked my hands on her inter thighs causing her to  just stay still

"Ummm Giovanni" , she started trying to hold back her moans . I started to put my thumb across her other set of lips and she couldn't resist any longer and started moaning my name she started grabbing on to the sheets and bitting her lips once I started going in circular motions her legs started to shake . Making me do it even more

"Gino stop !! she mumbled . I started licking on her clít and putting my fingers inside of her making her start to cum . She started cumin and I lick her clean i sat up and grab her by her waist putting her on my lap she started tugging on to my bottom lip and I started putting my tongue in her mouth she started kiss me like she was ready to fuck .. "let me fuck you"I mumbled while bitting on her neck .

"When the time is right Gino she whispered in my ear ." ... I kissed her again and she look up at me and I told her " happy birthday" she smile and said thank you. She got up  and went to take a shower and I laid there and waited till she got out once she got out she came back in the room with the towel around and was dripping wet . she came on my lap I looked up at her and started laughing " Tahiry you butt ass naked and on my lap ... I think you want me to fuck you ! She started blushing... "I never said that now did I , but your so nasty "

Tell me something I don't know , but what you wanna do today it's your world and I'm just living in it .

" I'm twenty-one I want to do everything but I think I just want to have a party at the club . "

What about sex ?

" oh my god , your really horny chill out"

I'm just playing imma do that for you okay but get dress and do you .

While Tahiry got dress I hopped in the shower and put on something really quick and we headed over to my club because I had to take care of some business. 

" Gino why we here ? "

I gotta handle something real quick , don't trip .

Wassup y'all !

" aye I talked to Sidney and she said she goin try to get some more information on that "

Ight but don't do no dumb shit man I can't afford right now . " wassup tah ! Happy birthday.

"Thank you "

Ight y'all I gotta go and y'all better get everything ready for the party tonight.

" we will nigga shut up"

"Bae I'll see you later I have to get my hair done"

Ight here some money , go head do you baby

"No I don't need that I'm okay"

Baby just take it and take the car to ight she rolled her eyes and grab the keys I grab her and she turned around " what?"
I grab her neck push her into me and kissed her and while she walked away I smacked her ass .

Anthony
wtf you mean he said No

"He said it's not a no but it's not a yes either and he told me to hold off . But him and Tahiry is official she was there and they was all boo'd up and shit when we was walking in"

oh word so she really is with that nigga that's crazy .

"Yeah that's bogus as hell , but they important thing is people going around saying you took out Smitty ; that's true ?"

What !!!! No I ain't kill Smitty, i just was there , but I didnt is because I was saving my life and Tahirys  to but the whole time she around a nigga that will kill me and her & wont give a fuck. I need to talk to her . But listen make sure you keep me posted on shit forreal.

I left the tunnel and I remember today is Tahiry birthday and nine times outta ten she'll be on her way getting her hair done or getting her nails done . I rode down on 7 mile and rode up to Mercedes shop and I walked in and all these bitches looking at me ! Mercedes I need to talk to you?
She looked up at me with a mug and said "for what"?

Quit playing I'm serious lemme holla at you? We went in her back office and she closed the door . " why the fuck are you here ". Clam down shorty no need to be hostile. Today is Tahiry birthday I know she coming here to get her hair down so when she coming?

"Why the Fuc-"

Nah don't do that when she come in?

" 30 minutes"

Ight I'll be outside cause I know you don't like me

"Well at least you know"

25 minutes later
I watched Tahiry pull up and she can't see me because my windows is tinted, I got out the car and grab her arm she turned around and looked at me .

" what do you want , Anthony I don't have nothing to say to you "

Tahiry just hear me out , I don't want no pressure between us because I really got love for you . But Giovanni tho you with a nigga that wanna kill me .

" I have nothing to do with that and you never told me about the beef with you and him and he has all the right to you killed Smitty . "

No I didn't that bitc- , get in the car I didn't kill Smitty I was there but I ain't kill him  , they just gave me 1.5 million to set it up and get him there but they wasn't supposed to kill him . I only did it to protect you , they told me if I didn't go through with it they was goin kill you and me .

" listen I gotta go "

Tahiry I just wanna say I gotta love for you and I care about you , you be careful

" yeah you to "

After leaving the shops parking lot I drove home and the whole way there I just vision Smitty death the whole way out and and it's really taunting me . I ain't no snitch but I ain't about to be out here with money on head for some shit I ain't do . I gotta a-lot of  shit going on and I ain't about about to go through no bullshit . Before I went home I stop  to see Nikki . When I got to Nikki crib it was ambulances and police there , I got out the car and ran to the ambulance truck " sir you can't be around right no we have to get to the hospital. I got in my car and rush to the hospital . I got there and ask them can I see Nikki and they said she was in surgery and that I'll have to wait . I sat in that waiting room for three hours ,after that the lady tap me on my shoulder and told me that she was awake and that I can go see her .

I went to her room and her mom and sister was in there . Her mom and her sister wasn't really interested in me because I made her get an abortion but they understood the situation they got up and got out the room so me and Nikki can talk , I sat in a chair next to Nikki and put my hand down she reached for my hand and I put my head up and  grab her hand "  Nikki who did this "  Biggs she whispered
" he said this is my city and I'll be damn if Giovanni or Anthony take it so I'm taking everybody down that's with them and he shot me three times .

"You need to talk to Giovanni yourself and tell him you didn't snitch on him y'all got this big beef for nothing because you want tell him who snitch on him you need to talk to him . "

the time is not right and he ain't goin believe shit I gotta say .but Cam back in town and I talked to Manny the other day so I'll work something out . I kissed Nikki on her forehead and left the hospital .

Tahiry
Once I got dress I drove to the club for my party It took at least 20 minutes to get there, once I arrived and I noticed  Hakeem and Herbert.

" what do y'all want forreal, I'm done with him and there's nothing going to change that ."

Aye Tahiry it's not about him , we need to get to Giovanni, for personal reason before shit get worse said Hakeem. " And the only person that can have this meeting is you"

" I'll see what I can do"

Tahiry 21st Birthday.

I walk in and everybody was having a good time friends and family and almost everyone in Detroit I went up to the view box and seen Giovanni.

Hey baby ...

" wassup boo" he said deeply

How did you pull this all off ...

"My name rings bells baby I keep telling you that and besides you know I get shit done .

After the we got done talking me and G went back downstairs he grab my hand as we walked done the steps he grab the mic from once of his security guards " aye I wanna thank all y'all for coming out for my girl birthday she turned twenty one so be easy on her and turn up y'all ."

Giovanni grab my hand and we went over in the vip section he grab the bottle of Hennessy and poor me some in my cup .... " you looking good baby" he whispered in my ear .. I laughed and we started drinking after . Giovanni happen to look up and seen herb and Hakeem Brandon and Q fight  and got mad ... he got up and reach for his gun .

" I need you to do me a favor baby"

baby !!!

"Tahiry got out here .. go back to my house and I'll be there in a few .."

" baby take this ."

G I'm not taking that gun ....!!!!  

"Tah take it go out the back and I'll meet you at my house in twenty minutes."

but G

I want you to go back to my house and wait for me ...

I put the gun in purse and hoped in my car and ahead to Giovanni house on my way to his house of course there was accident on the freeway so now I have to wait .  I can't wait to see Giovanni because I'm definitely cussing his ass out . After almost a hour on the freeway I finally got to Giovanni  house I hoped out the trucked and notice he wasn't here I grab the key he gave me and went into the house , when I went to unlock the door it was unlocked I walked in and it was rose petals and candles and everywhere and music playing I started blushing and went up stairs and followed the trail from the roses and candles I went in this room I never been and It was a tub with rose petals all in it

I started standing in front and of tub was amazed how it he put this together. He came out this room out of no where and looked up at me with those hazel eyes and started smiling.

He walked up behind me and grab my purse and put it on
the shelf  and started taking me clothes off once he got me fully undress he turned to the mirror and held my boobs and started kissing on the side of me neck "your birthday isn't over yet I just want you to relax boo" he whispered in my ear . I got in the tub and the water felt so good ..... this man is perfect I crave this man he's everything I ever wanted.

Next Morning

I woke and noticed Giovanni wasn't next to me so I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and refreshed up and went downstairs. walk downstairs I notice Giovanni was outside in the pool swimming I walk out there and waited till he was done he noticed and got out the water and I grab his towel for him and he came towards me, he grab the towel and softly gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me good morning .

you wanna talk about last night ?

" Nah not really.."

Giovanni you know you don't have to carry a gun to your place of business.

"Look tahiry I have to you never know what could happen so as long I feel unsure I'm goin always carry my strap weather you like if or not "

Ok listen I gotta go I see you later .

" so now you mad at me because I'm telling the truth ?"

whatever G ...

30 minutes later
Giovanni started texting me and I just ignored it but because I had  to go see Herb and Hakeem at the warehouse and and when I got there I walk-in and it was Sidney herb Hakeem and some other dudes .

" wassup tahiry, you went to the lavish side and acting funny"said Herb quit playing I been lavish , I just got more money and with a nigga yo homeboy don't fuck with and you acting funny and that's facts ." Ight we ain't come here for that" said Hakeem. Anyway everybody going around saying Anthony kill Smitty but what's the real story .

" the real story is Charmaine told Anthony if he didn't set up Smitty she'll have Biggs kill you and that's when we kidnap Smitty and but they wasn't supposed to kill it was just to shake up G but Charmaine killed him with his owe gun . and gave Anthony 40 kilo of weight and 1.5 million dollars."

Ok so what you want me to do is have Giovanni agree to meet with Anthony? " yeah said Hakeem" but his not going to do that !! , okay I gotta plan dinner at my condo and y'all will come okay and will talk about everything." Ight sound good to me .

"Tahiry  you think this right ?" Sid question. Yeah sid this is the only way out and I think it's needed. " nooooo no you don't understand these muthafuckas will kill each other in your crib that's how  heavy this beef is I'm just being honest it's not a good idea . " well will see how its goes ."

Giovanni
I always wanted Detroit shine no matter what goes on in the city . So that's why me and Diavian started this 8 mile annual barbecue to give back to the neighborhood and every street mile is invited . Just to turn up and show the city we more than what they clam or what they see . Today will be having the meeting with the counsel woman to get this to come alive . Me and Diavian wanted to have this meeting and hope it goes good , once we get there we walked in a went to the secretary " hey I'm Diavian and this Giovanni, and were here for a meeting with counsel women.

" okay you guys are right on time you'll go straight back and she's in the room on the right . "

We went back to the room and I knocked on the door and the counsel woman opened the door " hello you must be Giovanni" yes ma'am. "Diavian has told me a lot about this project and about you , so tell me more about your vision "

Well counsel woman I've always been interested in the community only because I didn't have it growing up we didn't have people giving us stuff etc , especially because I was from the west side of Detroit and thats why you need somebody who's know what they going through and it's only right to have somebody that's grew up there to do something for them .

" okay what is it that you want to do ?"

I want to do a annual barbecue every year for 8 mile just to give something for the adults and children.

" okay I'll get back with you on that  , because that's something that's dominate and can honestly happen and when I get the approval I'll definitely will give you a call ."

After leaving the building I went outside to my car and Diavian got in and I drove off and took her home " Aye Gino I see you pissed off tahiry "

Yeah D she ain't feeling me right now but it's just I got carried away with this morning because we got into it about the fight at the club but I did the candle and roses she like so she wouldn't be mad but we still argued about it today .

I dropped Diavian off at her house and drove off and I'm glad I still had that jewelry I got from golden sun in the car for tahiry birthday. I was doing at least 80 to her crib because I missed my baby and she acting stank and i don't like that.

They door click and I opened it and went in and knocked on the door she opened it and I came from the side and smiled " what do you want" listen I know you still mad but I'm sorry about this morning i was trippin

" why you play games G ?"

Tahiry I'm not I promise listen I apologize I was trippin baby and I miss you I sat on Tahiry counter and I pull her closer to me " and I'm pretty sure you miss me to" she wrap her arms around my neck and we started kissing " see I knew you missed me,turn around and close your eyes ." She closed her eyes and I grab the Cuban 10k necklace out and all sliver AP Rolex I turned her around and she opened her eyes and was excited about the gifts

" Giovanni you got good taste bae , but I love it thank you why do you make it so hard to not forgive you "

I don't know maybe because I'm fine as hell and I can't and won't take no for an answer and I truly appreciate you and I want you to know that .

" after everything settled down I want you to meet my family, because I really like you Gino "

Ight i can do that and then it will only be right for you to meet my mom so I'll set that up as well but babe guess what Im finna start this annual thing for the neighborhood and think it's a big project.

" oh really what is it ? "

It a annual barbecue for 8 mile it be rides and stuff for the kids and liquor and music for the adults and hella food and I think it will be a good image and good for me to do something for my people and it's a good investment.

" that's great ,but did you get the approval from our counsel woman?"

I had a meeting with her today and she told me she'll get back with me on it because she had to see if the office agree with it and she'll call me .

" awe baby, don't worry you'll get it and if you don't it will be okay we can always do other things for 8 mile ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 20
Brooklyn White, who goes by Miracle, just wants go to work, take care of her two kids, and move on from her ex.... But when going to work means deal...
35.1K 1.2K 39
No world was as cold as Snow World. Since a child he's been defeating the odds and surviving the impossible. Everything in his life seem to be a wre...
5.2K 129 40
(Book 1) ~I Really Wanna Be With You. I Gotta Be Real With You~ Lyric A'Kyra Presley had a boring life at the age of 22. She was in nursing scho...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...