FOUL BURDENS.

De littlesheenjogu

"For as long as I have lived,nobody ever told me they loved me.So what makes you different from THEM for me t... Mai multe

PROLOGUE.
CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3.
Not an update.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19 .
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40.
authors note.

CHAPTER 32.

15 7 0
De littlesheenjogu

DISCLAIMER ALERT,
          VIOLENT SCENES AND GORE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠⚠⚠

General POV.

Two weeks before.
As George and Antony came out of their cars in the outcasts of Tanzania, the residents there gawked at them. George had brought along five other men to help him erase the evidence after he was through. He glared at the so called five star hotel infront of him and started heading towards it. The scorching sun was already irritating his skin. His men followed suit while Antony made sure their cars were packed in a private packing lot. The receptionist at the front desk smiled warmly when she saw them. She was around her twenties. Her pearly white crooked teeth made their appearance when her eyes met Antony at the door. She swiped her eyes at all the neatly dressed men all the while with a smile on her heart shaped face.

"Welcome to Angaza hotel, how may I help you?" Her voice was squeaky and it was more irritating than the sun outside.

"Yes a room for seven, more likely an  ensuite. Give me three of them, " George answers curtly. The receptionist types something on the vintage computer, the keyboard clicking annoyingly.
"Okay..we have room 304 A, B and C available on the fourth floor. Anything else?" She asks.
George looks at her for a moment before saying,
"Yes. I would also like to have the whole fourth floor to myself, "
The receptionists eyes widen before she stutters,
"But sir, the floor has other people occupying it, we can't just...., "
"Just do it or else I will sue this scummy piece of shit you call a five star, " George threatens.
The receptionist types something furiously on the computer her hands shaking lightly and a thin sheet of sweat marring her broad forehead.

"Here are your keys sirs, " she says shakily.
"Is it cleared?" Antony speaks up for once and the lady nods her head vigorously he was afraid she was going to snap her neck.
"Good, " George said.
On their way up the lift, George said,
"We seek the fucker tonight, "

The other men nod, their veins thirsty for blood and vengeance. As they reached their destination, the elevator doors opened up and they saw the previous occupants dragging out their luggage's out the floor and Antony smirked in satisfaction. Upon arriving their doors, George said,
"Okay, I'll take room A. Antony you are with Kennedy and Liam in room B. Arron you take room C with Greg and Patrick. Go freshen up and I'll call you in my room when I have a plan in place. And for the love of everything bloody and dangerous, no fucking the staff. Greg please keep it in your pants. I'll take you to a whore house when we get back home, " the other guys chuckle and snicker at his expense, " Antony come with me first, I need a word, " His men nod and take the keys to their respective rooms.

"Am worried, " George says when he sits on the leather black chair in the room.
"About what? The plan will go smoothly. No need to worry yourself, " Antony answers him back.
"Not about the plan. Am sure it will go as planned. Dibali is an easy idiot to find. Am worried about my Lynn, " George sighs sadly while running a hand through his pepper hair.
"She is at home safe, she is in no danger. We have our best men looking after her back home, " Antony tries reassuring him.
"Antony, am worried she is going to hate me when she finds out what I do. She hasn't seen this other side of me and  am worried she will never look at me like her father again, " He said more defeatedly. Antony felt his cold heart break for his role model and father figure.

"As I have come to know Lynn, she appreciates what people do for her. Even if they are despicable things, she looks at the effort made on her behalf. When we go back, we will have to tell her the truth and hope she will not hate us, " Antony says.
"Yes. I suppose that is the only option. Hiding it from her will be the worst thing to do. She is going to need to know that he will no longer be a threat to her. I will talk to you soon, go freshen up first, " George says undoing his shirts button.
Antony nods and leaves the room. When he enters his room, he cant stop but worry about Lynn's reaction when she hears about what they are planning to do. He doesn't want her to hate him. He has grown fond of her and her company. His heart always skips a bit when she hugs or touches him. He came to understand he is in love with her last month but did not have the guts to tell her for fear of rejection.

He chuckled without humor at himself. He was fearless in any kind of danger and once feelings are thrown in the mix he runs away with a tail in between his leg like a b*tch. He runs the shampoo in his jet black hair, massaging his scalp. His mind is filled with thoughts of Lynn and before he knows what is happening he is stroking himself to his thoughts of her and what he wishes he would do to her. Soon enough his grunting his release and laughs at himself.
"She doesn't even understand what she does to me, " he shakes his head and hears a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey Antony, boss has called us into his room, "   Liam says.
"I'll be out in a minute, " Antony says gruffly. He wears comfortably for sleep and goes out of their room to Georges room. Finding everyone seated on various places in the room, he seats on the leather couch near George's bed.

"Okay, since we are all jet lagged, we rest tonight so that our work will not be sloppy. Tomorrow night we start the hunt for Dibali. In the morning we will be looking for remote and abandoned warehouses to execute the plan. We don't need his screams for mercy scarring the neighbors, " he smirks, "anyway, before we take him away, We need to see his routine. Make sure his family wont suspect a thing and the kids safe. The wife I could care less. Have him observed for a week. We cant afford to be sloppy and make a mistake. Dibali is a nuisance but a well known nuisance at that. His disappearance will be known because he roams about everyday. We need to make sure the execution is clean and no trace will lead back to us. After we kill him we will stay here an extra two days to avoid suspicion. As for now lets rest and we will deal with this tomorrow. Goodnight men, " George says as his men leave his room and he prepares himself to sleep.

*******1 week later*******.

"Boss everything is ready, " Greg tells George. The warehouse they were in, was so demolished nobody would believe they were people in it. George and Antony were standing in the poorly lit room waiting for the all clear of his men.
"Okay bring him in half an hour, without a scratch on him but blindfold his ass so that he doesn't get to know where he is. Make sure his sober also, I don't want to torture a drunk, its not fun if he doesn't remember, "
"Yes boss, "

Infront of him lay all devices of torture known to man kind. He was going to make this demon pay for what he had done to his princess.
He even added the iron for more pleasure. He was going to torture him exactly the way he tortured his gem and wife.
Antony was pacing with excitement. He couldn't wait to inflict pain. Suddenly they heard yells,
"Jameni sina pesa. Mnataka nini na mimi?"  (My goodness, I don't have any money. What do you want with me?")

"Show time, " George says smirking evilly.  Two of his men were holding a struggling Dibali. His eyes were blindfolded and he kept yelling in swahili.
He gets strapped to a metallic table still struggling.  George nods to Liam and Liam removes the blindfold. George is standing where he blends in together with the darkness. Dibali eyes the places frantically, his eyes wide and panicked. His gaze falls towards Greg and a look of recognition flashes in his eyes.
"Please mzunguI have done nothing wrong. Am sorry if I offended you at the bar the other night,  I was really drunk, " Dibali speaks, his accent  rolling heavy and thick on his tongue. Greg just looks at him emotionless and shrugs his shoulder carelessly.

"Ai wazungu wanitakiaje mimi maskini?" (Goodness what do tourists want with a poor man like me?). Dibali says under his breath eyeing the torture devices on the far corner. His heart is racing. In his mind he is telling himself he has been caught by cult people who are going to harvest his organs and sell them to satanic worshippers. He starts yelling for help and a heavy punch lands on his jaw shocking him momentarily with pain.

"That is just a warm up, " George says to him.
"Warm up for what?" Dibali groans out.
"Does the name,  Maria,  ring a bell?" George sneers calmly.
Dibali stops struggling and freezes. His blood runs cold and his hearts stops for a second. The rage he had for that girl makes an appearance and he starts cursing in swahili. Some words George understands and that was enough for him to shoot a bullet in Dibali's hip. He screams in agony and George stares at him in boredom.
George finally reveals himself from the shadows, clicking his tongue and rotating his gun at the tip of his pointer finger he approaches the screaming Dibali. Dibali's screams calm down and now he was panting through the pain.

"Hello old friend, " George says sarcastically, looking at the man with cold hard eyes. Dibali's breath falters when he looks at the man infront of him.
"Impossible. You are dead, " he whispers more to himself.
"Am I?" George answers with a risen brow.
"Am losing my mind. You are dead, I saw the news papers, " he answers instead.
"Oh..you mean the news you read to my beloved wife before you raped her?" George sneers coldly and Dibali pales with fright.
"Those are lies. I never laid a finger on Gloria, " he says frantically.
George laughs a cold laugh that sent chills down his men's spine. They knew that laugh. It was a laugh indicating he was boiling with rage. Suddenly his laugh stops and he says,
"Are you calling me a liar Dibali?"
"N..n..no..I meant to say that your sources are not well informed of what really happened, " he digs himself a bigger hole with his lies.
"Really? So my daughter is an illitrate idiot who doesn't know what she saw so she made everything up to make you look bad, " George asks casually. He was wearing his leather gloves to avoid bloody hands. The casual voice being used indicates a calm before a storm.

"Daughter?" Dibali asks confused.
George rolls his eyes muttering an idiot under his breath.
"Yes, daughter. My beautiful Lindsay, " he watches Dibali carefully. Noticing how he froze upon the information, " remember her? Golden eyes, wavy hair, beautiful ebony complexion?" He continues stating.

Dibali doesnt say a word. His frozen in shock. He never thought George would discover he was the one that took her so he decided to lie again.
"No. I don't, " he says as confidently as he could.
George snaps. He aims his gun at Dibalis knee cap and blows the thing off. Dibalis screams do nothing to calm his rage.
"Stop lying to me and your death will be quick. Now tell me, do you remember her?" He seethes.
"I swear on my mothers grave I don't, " he groans out. Upon the last word his elbow is shot and he screams louder.
"Dibali you should be ashamed of yourself, you're bleeding all over the floor. Anyway..lets continue shall we?"
"Please, " Dibali tries begging.

"Please? Did you ever listen to Lindsay when she pleaded you the day you raped and took her virginity? Did you stop when you kept pounding yourself in her everyday? Did you hear her pleas when she told you to stop when you bet her mercilessly? Oh here's a good one,  did you fucking stop when you sold her off as a prostitute to fucking old men to rape her all night?" George yells while pounding his fists in Dibalis face, the front teeth hanging loose from the gums. Dibali looses consciousness but after twenty minutes they pour cold water on him and he wakes up with a jolt.

George continues the torture, each growing intense than the other. They make sure each and every deed he did to Lindsay they did to him but more brutally. At some point they rolled him unto his back and striped him naked.
"You raped my daughter continuously without any regret. How about we give you a taste of your own medicine, " George says shrugging carelessly at the end.
He inserts the iron in a plug from one of the things they carried in the warehouse waiting for it to heat up.
"Do you remember that time you burnt my princess with an iron then did the final touch up with raping her to unconsciousness?" George asks like he is reminiscing an old memory of his own. Dibali grew afraid. He has discovered before he was tortured, George would remind him with a light hearted voice before he inflicted major torture and pain unto him. He starts struggling and tried to speak but his tongue was cut off not a moment ago. George laughs maniacally before saying, "Antony, be a gentleman and rape this handsome fella brutally, " Antony gags and says, " Hell if I stick my appendage up his disgusting ass. I have a better Idea. Let's use a Pole, " he smirks evilly.

"Okay Dibali, I want you to be a big boy and take the heat like a man. Don't scream and I won't do it the same place, okay? Okay, " the iron is placed on his back and with the little energy left he screams when his skin start sizzling.
"Bad boy, you screamed, " George says feigning innocence like a child.
They continue the procedure until all that comes out of him are grunts of pain.
"Good boy. Look at you all grown up, " George says and the men snicker. "Time for the grand finale. Antony, you are up, " George states like he is discussing the weather. The place reeks of burnt flesh and blood, at some point Dibali peed himself, thus why he was stripped.
Antony comes with a metallic rod the size of a baseball bat and looks at it gleefully.
"Dibali take this like a grown up we made you to be, okay?" Antony says. He looks to see Dibali shaking his head no.
"Well your loss, " with that he sticks the metallic rod in his rectum and he screams in agony. Antony pulls it out the puts it back in again and continues the process all over again. The wood is filled with blood and George says,
"Wow Dibali, who knew you were still a virgin. Oh well good thing, Antony here was gentle with you.
Half an hour later, Dibali is on the brink of death.
" This is for my daughter,  "George cuts off his manhood and shoves it in his mouth. With that done he puts a bullet between Dibalis eyes ending his miserable life. They burn his remains and his ash they mix it with acid making sure none of him has remained.

With that, George and Antony feel at peace. Their precious is finally safe.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...