CHAPTER 16.

Maria's POV.

"Maria! Njoo hapa haraka sana!(Come here very quickly). I hear a booming voice that belongs to none other than Dibali's. I was in my tiny 'room' doing some cleaning. My body went cold with fear and I started raking my mind for what I might had done wrong.

I rush to the living room,my heart beating a permanent tattoo in my chest. I found him seated on the sofa so comfortably I wondered why he had called me. I raked my eyes quickly on everything in the living room looking for anything that was out of place. Finding nothing,my eyes fell back to the dark eyes watching me dangerously.

He had a dark and malicious glint in his eyes that made me shiver with fear and avert my eyes somewhere else than him. He stalked towards me,his eyes watching my every move like a predator stalking its prey.
"So Maria,I wore my white shirt today for work and guess what I found?" He asked deathly calm,while removing his brown leather coat. He folded the black button up shirt upto the elbows and raised an eyebrow at me waiting for my answer. A cold sweat dripped down my spine leaving me terrified of this monster infront of me.

"Sijui baba. Naomba msamaha kwa kile nilichofanya tafadhali (I don't know father. I ask for forgiveness for whatever I might have done,please.)" I said looking at the floor afraid of looking at him. I saw his beaten up boots infront of me and I gulped nervously. My throat suddenly feeling very dry. He picked up my chin roughly and he smirked evilly.

"So,my new shirt is ruined Maria. It has an iron burn at the back. Haven't you learnt anything this past years you have been under my roof. You.do.not.mess.with.my.stuff. Whether accidentally or purposefully," he said shoving the white shirt in my hands roughly. I inspected it and sure enough there was a nasty burn at the back of the shirt. But the problem was,  I was not the one who did this. I have never ironed his clothes,Luciana was always the one to do them.

I tried to tell him but he gave me a thunderous slap that left me partially blind,my ears ringing and my mouth busted.
"Now,you know how this works,go back to your room and strip I will be down there in a minute,"he said gruffily and I almost gagged. Am sure he was going to rape me. Dear God,when will this end.

I  strip my clothes while sobbing quietly to myself feeling every dignity I had in me diminishing with every cloth I removed. Soon enough I had heavy footsteps come down the wooden stairs to the basement.
"Good girl. Now today we are going to change things abit," he said maleciously eyeing my naked body up and down. That is when I noticed the thick ropes and the charcoal iron in his hands. My heart beat wildly and I watched him in horror. Upon seeing my fear he chuckled humourlessly.

"Now come here my little whore,"he said. I followed his instructions and came to the monster my fear building with every step.
"Good. Now bring your hands," he said. I gave him my hands and he tied me tightly on the wrists. Those were bound to cut me later on. He pulled my hands and led me near my room's door. He tied the rope somewhere on top leaving my hands to stay suspended in the air. He reached into his pocket and brought out a large bandana.

He tied it tightly in my mouth gagging me in the process. I was  terribly shaking by now. I heard him groaning in satisfaction and he groped my left breast hard enough to make me whimper.
"Mhm mhm mhm. As much as I would like to taste you today, I had other plans for you little Maria," he said. Now my heart was in my throat beating so loudly,I was sure he heard it.

I heard him wrestling with something metallic and I thought I was going to pass out with the paralysing fear in me.
"You burnt my shirt,Maria,and you know I can't let you scott free right?" He asked. I just shook my head really quick,tears falling rapidly down my cheeks."Don't make a sound or I will repeat the process the same place. Do you understand me?" He asked brushing his filthy hands all over my body. I nodded quickly before he got angrier.

I waited  for him to either whip me,cut me,rape me or pour hot water on me but what I did not imagine him doing was press the hot charcoal iron on my back. I screamed with agony hearing my flesh hissing under the cruel heat.
"I told you not to make a sound,now you brought this upon yourself,"he said. But how can I not make a sound when there was a hot metal pressed on my back,sizzling away my flesh?"

Dibali pressed the charcoal iron on my back,remember the same place,for a number of time until I became numb. My throat was sore from screaming,my eyes painful from the tears and my body aching from being suspended. My back smelt of burnt flesh and when Dibali was done with his torture he untied my arms,making sure he had penetrated me before he left. How can someone be so evil? What had I done to deserve this in life?
I collapsed on the hard floor feeling pain in every fiber in my body. My emotions were drained and I was left to try and soothe my bleeding heart. My back was really painful and any movement made me almost scream. So to help my self,I shut my body down . Feeling numb was better than pain. Dibali had taken his torture to another level. I need to leave. But where? I kept thinking this over untill my eyes got heavy I decided to sleep and await what the spawns of the devil had in store for me tomorrow.

**********************
Oh my God. Dibali is a beast. Our poor Maria😭😭😭😭😭. How cruel.....
phew,i wrote this with difficulty. Imagining a torture scene is really difficult,but I hope you guys liked it..
Kisses😘😘😘