CHAPTER 29.

General POV

*******2 months later********

The night was chilly. The sky was clear and the stars were scattered and they shone brighter in the sky. Some shone brighter than others while the moon casts its glow to the streets below. Antony and George were in the office in the upper floor of the mansion. They were discussing about the upcoming hotel they wanted in Paris. It was to be built in the honor of Maria, or rather Lindsay as George calls her. They were studying the blue prints when they heard it. A heart wrenching scream filled the house. It held so much fear and anguish the dead probably turned in their graves.

The scream was not something new in the mansion. For the past month, George had to hear his beloved daughter screaming every night. Her nightmares were getting worse everyday. The most weird part of it all was that every morning she could not remember the screams or her nightmares. Even when you wake her up during the nightmare she will look confused but won't remember a thing. When asked she will look at you as if you are the one losing your mind. After the first two weeks, they stopped waking her up. The doctor told them since she closed of those memories,  they made an appearance in her subconscious,  hence the dreams.

Antony sighed while George wore a look of pure despair. He was hurting because his daughter is in pain and he was helpless on the issue. Antony's hands were clenched into fists while they waited for her to calm down. She would normally scream for like three minutes then settle down but on some days, she went to almost ten minutes. On these days, they would go to her room and try to calm her down. She would cling unto Antony and snuggle unto him unknowingly. Thus they came to the conclusion he has a calming effect on her.

"We have to do something about her soon before she gets worse, " Antony says with a frown. He was feeling really frustrated with the situation because he felt helpless. When he heard her screaming, his cold unfeeling heart shatters. The girl had wedged herself into his heart without even trying.

In the past two months they had started talking more than a couple words and have had full blown conversations. He loved listening to her talking endlessly and laughing to the tiniest of things. He had an urge to  protect her no matter what. Lindsay had knocked down his walls. Even though he was not warm to the others, towards her he was gentle and caring. More than once when she felt lonely she went and lied on the couch that was in Antony's bedroom for company only for her to end up in his bed in the morning. Hearing her screaming almost everyday made him restless.

"I know. But what can we do? She can't even remember her nightmares by morning. It kills me to know she went through hell with that bastard without any help, " George sneers.

"I just wish I could get my hands on him and kill him. At least then we'll have eliminated the physical trauma, " Antony says, imagining visions of his fist pummeling the face of the man who haunts Lindsay's dreams.

"And whats stopping us?" George asks with a malicious smirk. Antony has seen that smirk countless times, just before George always destroys somebody. He gave one of his own and they both looked at each other with an evil glint in their eyes.

,~~~~~~~~~~~~~********

The following morning Antony left to speak to their private investigator. Giving him every detail and a private jet to go gather the necessary details of the said man,  he left. Within a span of four days, he was already back.

"Sir, Mr.Ellion is here to see you, " Antony told George. He was talking to Lindsay while they were laughing and giggling all through. Antony felt a little bit guilty for disturbing them but he knew George had to hear the news about their search. George cast a glance towards them and nodded his head with a somber expression. Kissing his daughter's crown, he led the gentlemen to his office on the upper floor of the mansion.

Mr Ellion was a forty five year old man. He had hazel eyes that were always watchful and studying his surroundings. He was six foot three with wide shoulders and tattoos adorning his tan skin. He had copper hair that was trimmed to the sides and full plump lips. For a forty year old he was rather handsome. He was married and had three kids, A son who is already married, a daughter who is a surgeon while the last born who was a boy , was in college in his second year. He was the best investigator in Australia. He could find anybody, anywhere.

"What do you have for me Elly, " George smirked at him knowing he hated the nickname. Mr Ellion sat on the leather couch and gave George the huge yellow document.  George opened the envelope in a haste and took out the contents. Upon studying the contents within, George scowled in disgust while he kept on flipping whatever he was studying.

"The guy Dibali, was the most easiest guy I have ever had to find. He is a disgusting asshole who will do anything for money. He has three kids, triplets and a wife. Dibali's recent activities have been him looking for Lindsay and offering a reward to whoever tells him her where about. But nobody gives a crap because he's a broke ass piece of shit and everyone is aware of what he has been doing to her. I also found out during the duration that Lindsay escaped him, he was in the hospital because he ruptured his spermduct. According to the doctor's information, someone kicked him in the nuts a couple of times, " Ellion says laughing and Antony snickers. George grins proudly praising his daughter for her bravery in his head.
"Apart from that, the guy is a whore, rapist, drunkard and thinks himself better than anyone. If you ask me, the world is a better place without the likes of him, " Ellion says sneering.

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets kill that bastard. But first....lets take a road trip across the globe to make him feel special, " George says smirking coldly.