CHAPTER 32.

DISCLAIMER ALERT,
          VIOLENT SCENES AND GORE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠⚠⚠

General POV.

Two weeks before.
As George and Antony came out of their cars in the outcasts of Tanzania, the residents there gawked at them. George had brought along five other men to help him erase the evidence after he was through. He glared at the so called five star hotel infront of him and started heading towards it. The scorching sun was already irritating his skin. His men followed suit while Antony made sure their cars were packed in a private packing lot. The receptionist at the front desk smiled warmly when she saw them. She was around her twenties. Her pearly white crooked teeth made their appearance when her eyes met Antony at the door. She swiped her eyes at all the neatly dressed men all the while with a smile on her heart shaped face.

"Welcome to Angaza hotel, how may I help you?" Her voice was squeaky and it was more irritating than the sun outside.

"Yes a room for seven, more likely an  ensuite. Give me three of them, " George answers curtly. The receptionist types something on the vintage computer, the keyboard clicking annoyingly.
"Okay..we have room 304 A, B and C available on the fourth floor. Anything else?" She asks.
George looks at her for a moment before saying,
"Yes. I would also like to have the whole fourth floor to myself, "
The receptionists eyes widen before she stutters,
"But sir, the floor has other people occupying it, we can't just...., "
"Just do it or else I will sue this scummy piece of shit you call a five star, " George threatens.
The receptionist types something furiously on the computer her hands shaking lightly and a thin sheet of sweat marring her broad forehead.

"Here are your keys sirs, " she says shakily.
"Is it cleared?" Antony speaks up for once and the lady nods her head vigorously he was afraid she was going to snap her neck.
"Good, " George said.
On their way up the lift, George said,
"We seek the fucker tonight, "

The other men nod, their veins thirsty for blood and vengeance. As they reached their destination, the elevator doors opened up and they saw the previous occupants dragging out their luggage's out the floor and Antony smirked in satisfaction. Upon arriving their doors, George said,
"Okay, I'll take room A. Antony you are with Kennedy and Liam in room B. Arron you take room C with Greg and Patrick. Go freshen up and I'll call you in my room when I have a plan in place. And for the love of everything bloody and dangerous, no fucking the staff. Greg please keep it in your pants. I'll take you to a whore house when we get back home, " the other guys chuckle and snicker at his expense, " Antony come with me first, I need a word, " His men nod and take the keys to their respective rooms.

"Am worried, " George says when he sits on the leather black chair in the room.
"About what? The plan will go smoothly. No need to worry yourself, " Antony answers him back.
"Not about the plan. Am sure it will go as planned. Dibali is an easy idiot to find. Am worried about my Lynn, " George sighs sadly while running a hand through his pepper hair.
"She is at home safe, she is in no danger. We have our best men looking after her back home, " Antony tries reassuring him.
"Antony, am worried she is going to hate me when she finds out what I do. She hasn't seen this other side of me and  am worried she will never look at me like her father again, " He said more defeatedly. Antony felt his cold heart break for his role model and father figure.

"As I have come to know Lynn, she appreciates what people do for her. Even if they are despicable things, she looks at the effort made on her behalf. When we go back, we will have to tell her the truth and hope she will not hate us, " Antony says.
"Yes. I suppose that is the only option. Hiding it from her will be the worst thing to do. She is going to need to know that he will no longer be a threat to her. I will talk to you soon, go freshen up first, " George says undoing his shirts button.
Antony nods and leaves the room. When he enters his room, he cant stop but worry about Lynn's reaction when she hears about what they are planning to do. He doesn't want her to hate him. He has grown fond of her and her company. His heart always skips a bit when she hugs or touches him. He came to understand he is in love with her last month but did not have the guts to tell her for fear of rejection.