CHAPTER 39

Lynsdays POV .

I hear some shuffling around me and I open my eyes slowly. I felt very tired. My body was sore and my muscles kinda hurt. It took me a moment to recollect my thoughts and when I did I blushed like crazy. Looking down at myself I was covered in a small sheet that barely covered my thighs. I was one hundred percent naked and I blushed even more.
"Are you blushing at your naked body?" I jump at the voice. It was Anthony, standing near a window I did not see earlier on. He was watching me intensly but his lips were smirking amusedly. I blushed even more when he raked his eyes on my half covered body. He was wearing only his trouser. His chest on full display for me.
"No, " I answered way too quickly. He chuckled then made his way towards me with his shirt. He gave it to me and I just looked at him.
"Wear it, " he said.
"Okay turn around, " I said shyly.
"Really? Not long ago we were both naked and now you shy away from me, " he asks while chuckling.
"Shut up, " I mumble weakly and he relents by turning around but was still laughing. Wearing the shirt while still keeping an eye on him, I cover myself as much as possible. Am a little bit nervous for him to see me, I know we already crossed that boundary but am still not comfortable with the idea. My body is full of scars, scars that make me very insecure of my body.
"Okay, you can turn around now, " I say. He turns around and he does a one over at my body and his eyes darken. He's eyes have always darken when he would look at me, now I know what the look meant. Lust.
"What? You are turned on by me clothed?" I ask in disbelief.
"You always turn me on, " he rasps, " but seeing you in my shirt makes it worse. You look more ravishing, " he starts coming towards me.
"Hey. No. Am sore you horny freak, " I say and he laughs.
"Okay weirdo, I'll just take a cold shower when we go back home. Its a little past midnight. You hungry, " he asks.
"Yes. Am starving, " I say.
"Or, we could you know, eat each other, " he says wiggling his eyebrows. I blush and throw a shoe at him. He dodges it easily. "Okay, wear your pants, we'll just take a burger and rush back home. Am sure your dad is waiting to shoot my kneecap off, " he says sighing. Probably thinking of how my father was going to give him a mouthful of threats.
"No he won't. I think, " I tell him.
Wearing our clothes, (I don't even know where he got another shirt) ,  after not even showering, okay ew, but where were we to take a shower up on the tree house?
Anyway climbing our way down, we head back to the car. Anthony leading the way easily even though it was pitch black outside. He holds my hand tightly as he leads the way while I  stumble upon everything lumpy.
"Clumsy girl, "he said amusedly. I scowl at him and say.
" Well forgive me for not being an owl. It pitch black you know, "
"Really?" He fake gasps, " I thought I saw a little pink here and there, " he finishes.
"Smartass, " I grumble.
We walk a little more before I spot his car. The air was chilly and I could already feel myself shivering. He opens the doors and I practically dive into the car. He chuckles and turns the heater on. I get warm instantly and sigh in relief.
I can't remember dozing off but a hand shaking my shoulder wakes me up. I grumble in protest but wake up anyway.
"Wake up idiot, " A voice says.
"Shut it moron, " I say. A chuckle follows my retort and I know Its Antony. He pulls me out of the car carefully and I follow him sluggishly. I was really tired and I just wanted to sleep.
"Nice of you to finally return, " An unimpressed deep voice said when we made it into the house without me face planting the floor.
"George, " Antony whispers. I think I detect some nervousness and a little bit of fear but I blame it on my tired brain. His body is rigid and I can feel he is tense.
"Where the hell have you been Antony? With my daughter? Late in the night to who knows where doing fuck knows what to her, " he snaps. His voice washes the tiredness away from me and I sober up almost immediately. He looks really angry. With his nose flared, face red and fists clenched, he looks just ready to murder Antony.

"Its okay papa. He just took me out on a date. Remember?" I ask him slowly.
"A date? Until 3 am in the morning?" He retorts raising a bushy brow unamused.
"We...we kinda lost track of time. But I promise you am okay. Don't blame it on Antony. He took care of me, " I say. Going towards my father, I hug him and kiss his cheek.
"Really now? Am sure he took really good care of you but you could have atleast texted or called me to inform me you were going to be this late. I was dying of worry. I just got you back, I don't want to loose you again. And I guess am just scared. I don't want to loose any of you. You are both the only family I have, even if Antony is an ass crack I don't want him to dissappear or get hurt. I was so worried something had happened, to the both of you. And am sorry, it was not right for me to yell. I just got carried away because I was expecting you back home a little bit earlier. Antony sorry, but if you as so much defiled my daughter am gonna rip your balls and feed them to you, " he growled. Antony's eyes were as huge as saucers and his Adam apple was bouncing up and down in nerves. He looked at me for help and I shrugged. I was amused to see he was scared and speechless. It was a new emotion for me to see.
"I promise George I did not defile her, " he begins to says.
"Oh good, " Father says looking relieved.
"She defiled me, " he adds smirking smugly. All his fear evaporated to the wind.
"What!!" We both yell.
"Yeah. Feisty minx she is..... " he starts by saying and before he continues my father pulled out a gun and shot his upper arm,
"Ah.. Son of a bit....urgh..what the hell you psychotic old man!" Antony yells clutching his arm.
"Speak about my daughter like that again and the next is aimed to your black heart moron, " Father says amused to see Antony in pain.
"It was a joke....shiii....I can never harm her..I love her you know, " he said through gritted teeth. My heart did a little flutter even though I was really shocked with the situation.
"Oh trust me I know. I just missed the good old days where I shot you for fun while training you and you would whine for hours, " father laughed.
"You are sick, " I said. I was still in shock.
"Nop. Just love my toys. Now clean your man before I shoot his toes off, " he said aiming again in glee.
I rushed forward and held onto Antony while he started sobering up.
"Next time old man, I will shave your head bald and tatoo a dick on your head to represent your character, " Antony said chuckling. In pain but the amusement in his eyes told me they did this way too  many times for my comfort.
"What?!" Father yelled in horror.
"Yeah. Remember the butterfly?" Antony was full out laughing. While grunting in pain in between.
"Never again. Fucking prick. Tell a soul about that and I will end you, " father tried threatening.
"No you won't. You love me too much, " Antony retorted back while leading me to the bathroom to clean his arm.
Father left while grumbling all the way to his room.
After cleaning Antony's wound, it was just a scratch, nothing serious to my relief, we headed to my room and collapsed almost immediately. It had been a long eventful *wink wink* day.

***************************

Waking up to the sun annoyingly shining on your face is totally not cool like they make us believe in the movies. Its stupid and annoying. The other side of my bed was empty and I figured Antony had already woken up. My body ached all over and when I remembered the day before I just blushed like the fool I am. But after remembering the scene my father caused, I snicker and shake my head. Those men need new hobbies or else they were going to murder each other very soon. I sluggishly head to the bathroom and do the necessary. Untungling my wild curly, extremely annoyingly long hair, am finally done.

Wearing my usual everyday clothes, I head out to the kitchen for breakfast.
Finding only Josephine in the kitchen, I almost run out. We have never seen eye to eye and she hates my guts. She sees me and gives me a stink eye.
"Morning?" I grumble just to annoy her.
"Afternoon, " she answers snarkily.
"Well afternoon to you too, " I say, "Is there anything I might eat?" I ask her while yawning.
"Yeah. Let me prepare it. Give me ten minutes, " she answers. Softly if I may add. I gasp feigning shock and say,
"Josephine, look at you getting all soft for little old me, " I say just to irritate her. Her facial expressions always amuse me.
"Please don't ruin my mood today, " she sighs in defeat.
"What? You have moods?" I add feigning stunn. She just rolls her eyes and goes on with her work.
I giggle a little and I see her lips twitching. Maybe she does have moods. Who knew?
After some time, the food is ready and I dig in like the whale I am. While in the middle of eating, Antony enters the room and he kisses my forehead with a soft smile on his lips. Josephine just lifts a perfectly plucked eyebrow but ignores us.
"Hey, " he says.
"Wait. Am not done eating, " I mumble. Finishing up and he just sighs.
"Okay done. What's up, " I say while taking my plate to the sink. He follows me. His arm has a fresh bandage  on and its not bleeding anymore.
Josephine shoos me away to prevent me from washing my plate and I pout. I missed doing household chores. Here everything is done for me and I miss having something to do.
"Lyn, " Antony calls me.
"Yeah?" I answer focusing on him.
"We need to talk, " he says sadly. Shit he was going to break up with me. Nothing good ever comes from the words ' we need to talk'. Well there goes my happily ever after. I was going to die alone. Not even with a pile of cats, because cats hate me. Maybe I will breed rabbits and sell their furs as a hobby. I took in a deep breath and looked at him.
"Talk? About what?" I ask. Trying to feign calmness when inside I was a tsunami of emotions.
"Not here. Let's go somewhere more private, " he says while leading me upstairs to my fathers office.
Well goodbye happiness. He wanted to break up with me infront of my father. So that I would have a shoulder to cry on when he storms out of the room.