CHAPTER 5.

The bunker was full of shiny and glittering things and a king sized bed attached in the middle of the room. How the hell were they able to fit it in here?

"It was built together with the ship," Jody says and I look at her in confusion untill I realised I had just spoken out loud. My eyes widen with realisation and I averted my gaze away from her.

"You have a really nice voice," she says silently watching me. But I just shrugged and she sighed with what I assumed to be defeat.

"Okay then lets get you cleaned up."After two hours I smelled like strawberry shampoo and I had clean clothes. Grey sweatpants with a red hoody.My hair flowed at my back in waves and my long nails cut short. I felt refreshed and free.

"Common,let's go back to my house and we can see what we can do with your situation,"Jody says looking at me cautiously. I ponder at that idea for a moment and I come to a conclusion to go with her. I mean what have I got to loose? Besides she looks like a trustworthy person.

I simply nod and she grins widely her emerald eyes shining with excitement. She led us out of the ship and into the port when my eyes almost bulged out of the socket. Infront of me were hundreds of  mzungus(white people). Jody chuckled at my expression and said amusedly,"I take it you have no idea where you are,right?"

I simply nodded my head still looking around."You my dear are in Australia,"Jody says watching and waiting for my reaction amusedly. I nodded my head playing it all cool while in the inside i was freaking the hell out.

She chuckled shortly then said,"You're freaking out aren't you?"
I looked at her and nodded frantically my head almost coming off in the process.

"Don't worry you'll be crushing in my place untill we have all this figured out okay?" She said soothingly rubbing my arm up and down.

"Okay let's go home." She said starting to walk ahead of me. She went on greeting some people on the way while I was left standing awkwardly waiting for her to get done. Soon we were climbing in a very classy black car. I couldn't help but stare. The interior was lined with leather and it smelled of expensive car perfume. We sat at the back and a lady wearing an extravagant uniform was at the drivers seat.

"Where to mrs. Adam?" She asked in a neutral voice.
"Home Darcy,just take us home." Jody said while buckling her seat belt. I did the same and soon we were off.