PROLOGUE.

"Momma, Momma?!"A ten year old girl cries while shaking the unmoving woman on the floor. Her body is lying in a pool of dark red liquid,her hands clenched into tight fists. Her wrists were slit deep and blood was flowing out of them like the never ending fountain.
"Momma,please wake up,tafadhali(please)."The little girl begged and pleaded with the woman. She touched the woman's cheek and looked into her deep dark eyes that used to shower her with nothing but love and adoration. But now all was there was pain and a soul that was slowly withering and dissipated as time went by.
The woman's hair was a rich black which was plaited into long slender braids that showed and complimented her Ebony complexion and long face more. By now her dark eyes were shut tightly,her lips were set into a deep frown and frown lines were visible on her soft forehead. The little girl was so lost,she was by now hiccuping with the uncontrollable cries she was doing. Her big golden brown eyes were red and puffy. She held her mother's head to her chest and hummed a song the woman would sing to her before she slept.
One last time she gazed into her mother's face once more and her cries intensified." Momma,who harmed you?" She whispered to herself while caressing the woman's face passionately.