Killing Time || larry

By gaysicle

••complete 2014•• harry and louis spend the summer together More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

Twelve

14.4K 721 1.3K
By gaysicle

Harry awakes Monday morning with a cat at his feet, Louis across his chest and two new messages. He reaches for his phone - trying not to wake Louis - he fails - and swipes his thumb across the screen.

"Are you actually going to text and not say good morning," Louis playfully pouts and Harry looks away from his phone to gaze down at the sleepy boy on his chest.

He's shirtless and his eyes are puffy underneath because he's tired. Harry finds it really cute when his eyes get like that and his hair is messy atop his head. He resembles a bunny, but probably cuter. Louis is cuter than a bunny.

"'Morning. Are you staying for breakfast?" Harry asks. Louis usually stays considering Harry's parents are already at work by the time they wake up.

"Mhm. You should make us waffles," Louis sleepily grins, nuzzling his face back into Harry's bare chest.

"Okay," Harry agrees, turning his attention back to his phone. His first message is from Liam, asking if him and Sophia can come over later. The other is from Zayn, asking if him and Perrie can come over. Harry rolls his eyes, but tells his two friends that everyone is welcome.

He looks down to see Louis is asleep again and he smiles softly. The boy is just so adorable when he's cuddly. It's one of Harry's favourite things. He loves watching movies or talking with Louis late at night because he's just so soft and gentle.

"Lou, get up. I'm going to make waffles," Harry gently tells him, nudging the smaller boy. Louis groans and Harry sighs, moving out from under him.

"I'm cold now," Louis complains, voice muffled from the pillow his face is now in.

"C'mon, Lou. Do I have to carry you?" Harry asks. He really doesn't mean it, but Louis is nodding immediately.

"I want a piggy back," Louis tells him. Harry rolls his eyes, but turns his back. Louis is quick to latch on to him and Harry just walks to the door. Louis leans down and kisses the bare skin of his neck, making Harry shiver.

"Stop. I'm walking down the stairs," Harry tells him. Louis chuckles and lets his hands roam down Harry's chest. Once Harry's feet touch the main floor Louis kisses his neck again. Harry can feel the smirk on his lips as he continually presses his lips all over Harry's exposed flesh.

"Louis," Harry tries to be serious but it comes out as a giggle and he can feel Louis' puff of laughter.

"You love it," Louis tells him and Harry really can't deny that. Louis' voice is still scratchy from sleep and the whole thing really makes Harry happy.

"Hi, Harry."

Both boys look up in surprise from the kitchen entry. Anne is sitting at the dining table, her brows raised.

"I didn't know Louis slept over last night," she says and Harry blushes badly. He didn't know his mom was home today.

"Surprise," Louis says awkwardly behind him and Harry gently lets Louis down from his back. Anne just watches the two and Harry can feel Louis twitch nervously beside him.

"Does Louis sleep over a lot?" Anne asks.

"No," Harry replies instantly. His mom examines him and then sighs, placing down her coffee mug.

"I don't believe that. Why not just ask? It's not like we have reason to say no," Anne tells him. Harry bites his lip and looks down at his feet.

He hates getting caught and he hates when his mom gives him that look of disappointment.

"It's my fault. I always just show up," Louis quickly defends him. Both Anne and Harry look over at him and Louis shifts on his feet.

"Don't be mad at him," Louis says. He doesn't like when Harry's sad. He always wants Harry happy and smiling.

"I'm not mad. Just ask next time, okay? If it happens again I'll be mad," Anne informs them.

"Okay. Can I make waffles?" Harry asks softly. Anne nods and turns back to her phone, sipping her coffee. Louis just moves so he can jump on the counter and Harry moves around the kitchen.

Louis starts to sing as Harry cooks - it's become a ritual for them - and Harry shakes his butt to the beat. Louis laughs, his singing stopping abruptly.

"You have the cutest little bum," Louis grins. Harry turns around, his whisk in the air.

"My bum is not little," he argues.

"It's so little," Louis tells him. Harry narrows his eyes and turns around. He makes a show of sticking his butt out and shaking it.

Louis hops off the counter and quickly grabs Harry's butt, making the boy squeak and turn to face a chuckling Louis.

"It's little," Louis tells him again, his voice quieter. Harry shakes his head and moves closer, their bare chests touching.

"Maybe little compared to your bum," Harry tells him.

"You love my bum," Louis smirks and Harry grins, nodding his head.

"I do," he agrees, leaning forward to connect their lips. Someone clears their throat and both boys jump apart again, turning to see Anne. They both blush bright red because they forgot she was in the room.

"That doesn't look like waffle making," she says. The two boys pull apart and Louis dismisses himself quickly.

Harry just continues to make the waffles, his face not losing the bright red color. His mom was being so quiet. His mom is never quiet.

"So, how much is he here? Honestly," Anne asks. Harry swallows, refusing to turn around.

"A lot. Maybe, every second night," Harry admits.

"Okay. Well, you should know I'm not happy about that, Harry. I expect honesty from you and sneaking your boyfriend in the house isn't making me trust you," Anne tells him. Harry sighs sadly and turns around.

"I know. I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore," Harry promises. He doesn't even bother pointing out that Louis is not his boyfriend.

"I believe you. I have to go out today, so please if you're having people over tell me," Anne begs.

"Well, Zayn and Liam are coming over with their girlfriends... Maybe a few others? I can order pizza for all of us," Harry offers. Anne purses her lips, but slowly nods.

"Fine. Clean up after them and Harry, if this happens again I will ground you," Anne threatens. Harry pouts, but agrees. He turns back and finishes making waffles. He calls Louis' name and soon the blue eyed boy skips into the room, the kitten in his arms.

"Have you named him yet?" is this first thing Louis asks when he comes in the room.

"He hasn't. Can you think of a name?" Anne asks. She sits next to him on one of the stools and Louis looks at Harry and then his mom.

"I want to call him Ron! Ron and Harry. It's cute," Louis tells her. Anne laughs and looks at Harry. Harry sighs and shakes his head.

"Whatever. We'll call him Ron. That name is terrible though," Harry says. Louis just cheers and kisses the kittens small, pink nose. Anne grabs a waffle and stands, walking over to her son.

"I like him. That's another reason why you're not in too much trouble," Anne whispers as she hugs him goodbye. Harry just smiles and nods and watches as she leaves the room.

Louis starts to eat the waffles, the kitten just lying on his chest. Harry pulls out his phone quickly and takes a picture, which makes Louis give him a face. They both eat in silence and when the plate is empty Louis stands, placing Ron on the ground.

"What are you doing today?" Louis asks. Harry grabs the plates and starts to put them in the dishwasher.

"Zayn, Liam and the girls are coming over to swim," Harry tells him. He wants to ask Louis to stay, but he rarely asks Louis to hang out. He's still scared Louis may say no.

"Can I join? Maybe bring my friends? I want them to meet you," Louis asks nervously.

"Yeah! Yeah, that'd be fun," Harry agrees. Louis grins and then walks over, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

"I have to go home, but I'll be back later," Louis promises. He leans up and kisses Harry quickly before pulling away and leaving the room.

"Lou! Your shirts upstairs," Harry calls after him.

"I'll get it later! Bye, pop tart!"

Harry laughs at the random name and listens as Louis shuts the door. He turns to Ron and picks up the tiny kitten. It curls into his chest and closes it's eyes, falling asleep.

The rest of the morning is spent cleaning himself and the house. He prepares snacks and makes sure he looks appealing for Louis. Nick calls at some point and Harry invites him over to join their little party too. It's all really busy until Liam and Sophia arrive.

Sophia goes crazy over the kitten and Liam just watches her fondly. Harry thinks they're really cute and Liam is really happy with her.

Next comes Zayn and Perrie and it's basically the same thing. Perrie loves the cat and Zayn loves Perrie. Again, it's cute but Harry is kind of bored of the couples. It's when Nick arrives that things become interesting.

"Harry Styles!" Nick cheers. It's the first time Harry's seen him all summer and he jumps up from where's he's sitting to hug him.

"Grimshaw!" he cheers when they pull apart. Nick smiles and looks past him to the other four. He smiles and waves at them and then the two go back and join them. Nick throws an arm around Harry's shoulders and it's normal. Nick and Harry are close and they like to hug and stuff like that.

"So, is your new boyfriend coming over?" Nick grins next to him. Harry blushes and nods his head, a giant smile on his face. Nick pokes one f his dimples and laughs as Harry swats his hand away.

"Have you fucked yet?" Liam asks excitedly and Harry groans and places his face in his hands.

"No, Liam."

"Have you done anything?"

"Maybe..." Harry replies, a blush on his cheeks. He hates how easily he blushes and he hates his friends for asking these questions.

"Harry Edward Styles! Tell me!" Nick shouts next to him.

"No! It's personal," Harry argues.

"Tell me or I'll tickle you," Nick threatens.

"You wouldn't," Harry says. Nick just looks at him, but Harry is stubborn and refuses to tell them. Nick pounces on him and tickles his bare sides, making the green eyed boy laugh and shout.

That's how Louis finds them.

He narrows his eyes as he looks at Nick on top of Harry, making the other big giggle. It sends a pang of jealousy through him and he tries to tone it done.

"Are you quite finished?" Louis says, hoping his voice comes out teasingly. Nick stops and looks up, his eyes going wide. Harry just smiles and squirms out from under him. He's not sure if he should get up or remain sitting, all he knows is that he wants to have Louis next to him.

"Hi, Louis," Nick greets him. Louis just gives him a look and then turns his eyes back to Harry. Harry pouts at him, wondering why the boy hasn't come to sit next to him yet.

"Hi. Um, this is Niall and Eleanor," Louis introduces his two friends. They all recognize them from school and they all politely smile and wave.

It's such a strange group of people. Liam and Sophia are sporty, Perrie and Zayn artsy, Nick and Harry nerdy, and then Louis, Niall and Eleanor who are popular and partiers.

"Come sit with me, Lou," Harry finally says. His pout remains on his face and Louis really can't say no to that. He moves automatically, sitting in between Harry and Nick. Harry moves closer to him and Louis really loves that.

"How are you?" Louis whispers to him. Eleanor is talking with the girls already and Niall seems to get along quite well with Liam and Zayn.

"Good. I'm happy you finally arrived," Harry admits and Louis just leans down to kiss him. It's supposed to be quick, but Harry pulls him closer -deepening the kiss - and Louis is not complaining.

"Gross!" someone shouts.

"Stop it!" another joins. Harry pulls away and looks at the group of people watching them with fake disgust on their faces.

"It's my house. You can all leave," Harry jokingly tells them. There's a chorus of groans, but everyone just turns away from them again. They don't kiss, but Harry fits comfortably between Louis' legs so he can talk with the rest of the group.

They all end up in the water during the day and Harry is relieved to see even Nick and Louis seem to get along. It's not like they're best buddies, but they're civil. Eleanor swims over to him, her white bikini making her skin look extra tan.

"Hey," she smiles.

"Hi."

"So, you probably know Louis' liked you for awhile right?" she asks. Harry nods his head and his eyes move to look at the tan boy. He's splashing around with Niall, his laughter echoing through the air.

"Okay good. I just like want you to know that he really likes you. I know he has a reputation for sleeping around, but he's a good guy and he wants you guys to work out," Eleanor tells him. Harry looks at her and he feels this sudden urge to hug her. He doesn't of course because that'd be strange.

"I want us to work too. He's amazing," Harry tells her.

"Are you talking about me?" Louis yells across the pool. His eyes are dancing happily and Harry wishes he had a camera because he wants to capture how beautiful Louis looks at this moment. His skin glistening from the water and his hair wet and messy.

"Yeah I'm warning him about your small dick!" Eleanor shouts back.

"He's seen it, honey, he knows it's not small," Louis calls back. Harry's eyes bug out and Liam laughs from his floating chair.

"I never needed to hear that."

All the teens turn to see Anne and Robin standing in the doorway, boxes of pizza in their hands. He can hear them all snickering and today is just not his day. His mom just keeps hearing and seeing things she shouldn't.

"I'm going inside. Please, everyone keep it somewhat clean," Anne begs. They all nod and climb out of the pool, going to grab pizza. Louis wrap his arms around Harry's waist from behind and leans his head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he murmurs quietly.

"Shit happens," Harry replies. Louis just leaves a kiss to his shoulder and then goes and grabs his own slice of pizza.

The rest of the evening is spent around the bonfire, everyone just telling funny stories. Harry enjoys the fact that everyone gets along and that he's cuddled up with Louis. He catches his mom watching them and the way she smiles at him he knows she not upset with him like some parents would be. He's lucky to have his family and friends.

And while today may have been slightly awkward, it was a good day and he got to start and end it with Louis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 24.6K 44
the title says it all.
188K 3.2K 21
*COMPLETED*