Presence of the Supreme Omni...

By PokemonIsLife319

When the Supreme Omni God meets the devils, the fallen angels and the angels. How will they react when they m... More

Bio Part 1
Bio Part 2
Bio Last part
Chapter 1: Legend of the Supreme Omni God
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 4: The Supreme Omni God Fights!
Chapter 5: Backstories
New Forms
Chapter 6: Issei meets the Dragon Ball Warriors and New Transformations
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: Explanations
Chapter 9: Meeting and Love?
Chapter 10: Super Saiyan Issei debut
Chapter 11: I'm aiming to be a Super Saiyan!
Chapter 12: Y/n got a Harem!
Chapter 13: Rating game has started!
Chapter 14: Celebration and Y/n's dream
Chapter 15: Kiba's tragic past
Chapter 16: Training with the Supreme Omni God
Chapter 17: Training with the Supreme Omni God and a Yaoi Scene?!
Chapter 18: Kiba has a crush on Issei?!
Chapter 19: The plan
Chapter 20: The White Dragon Emperor appears!
Chapter 21: Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive
Chapter 22: Black Boosted Gear's Creation
Chapter 23: Transformation failed?!
Chapter 24: Benefits of Meditation
Chapter 25: Kiba's confession and Koneko has a harem?!
Chapter 26: Issei's rage has emerged
Chapter 27: Koneko's training has began!
Chapter 28: Y/n's Destructive Rage
Chapter 29: Gasper's Backstory
Chapter 30: Y/n's new family
Chapter 31: Meeting of the Supreme Black Dragon and the True Dragon
Chapter 32: Battle of the Dragon Gods and Sirona's appearance
Chapter 33: Preparation for the Rating game
New forms 2
Chapter 34: Training and Kiba meets the Saiyans
Chapter 35: New Transformations
Special Shout-out
Chapter 36: The Rating Game Begins and Irina's debut!
Chapter 37: Round two, begin!
Chapter 38: Giving up
Chapter 39: Mastered Super Saiyan 3 Issei has emerged
Chapter 40: Preparation for the Triple Date
Chapter 41: Triple Date
Chapter 42: Celebration and Y/n's power level
Chapter 43: Power levels
Chapter 44: Introduction of the final arc: Appearance of the Villains
Chapter 45: Y/n vs. Cumber, A clash between the Saiyans
Chapter 46: Demise of the Villains
Epilogue: The Confession
Extra: Black Boosted Gear apperance

Chapter 3: Meeting with new friends

18.4K 185 272
By PokemonIsLife319

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Hi everyone. I'm Y/n, L/n. Nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along. The things that I like on a person is respectful, kind and honest. The dislikes are disrespectful, hypocrite and liar.

Now

After you introduced yourself, the teacher told you to sit behind Issei Hyoudou. As you walk across the room, you can see the girls there are staring to you with hearts on their eyes while the boys are glaring at you angrily well except for one and that is Issei Hyoudou.

Issei - Hey, dude. I'm Issei Hyoudou. Nice to meet you. What's your name? He said as he waved at you.

You waved back while smiling and said,

Y/n - It's nice to meet to you, Issei. I'm Y/n, L/n. I hope we can get along. You said as you sat down behind him.

Issei - Of course we can get along. He said while smiling.

(In the anime, Issei is pervert right? Well in my story, I will make Issei your best friend. His character traits are totally different from anime. He is kind, honest and friendly.)

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n chatting with Chibi Issei Hyoudou while the teacher is teaching the History of Devils.

After 3 periods, it's lunch time. Issei went to you and asked,

Issei - Want to meet my friends, Y/n?

Y/n - Sure. I would love to. You said as you finished your lunch.

Issei - Great! Now let's get going.

Y/n - Right.

As you put your lunch box to your bag. You stood up and Issei and you went to canteen to meet Issei's friends.

When they arrived, again, all the girls are staring at you with hearts on their eyes while the boys are glaring at you angrily. Issei observed the place and said,

Issei - You sure are lucky, Y/n.

Y/n - Why?

Issei - Look.

Issei points the girls in which you noticed them and they screamed happily like crazy because they meet their crush which is you.

You chuckled and said,

Y/n - Maybe I am.

Issei - I wish I had a harem like you, Y/n.

Y/n - A piece of advice. Just be yourself, don't make bad things to others and stay kind to everyone. I'm sure you can have a harem like me. He said sincerely.

Issei - Thanks a bunch, Y/n! I'll never forget that. He said happily.

Y/n - Your welcome. I'm happy to help.

Issei - Ah their here. Hey you guys!

Xenovia, Rossweisse, Asia and Koneko saw Issei waving at them. The 4 girls then went to Issei to sit beside him.

When they arrived, they were very surprised that they met you and said,

Xenovia - M-My lord, what brings you here?? She said with full of respect.

Issei - My lord?? Huh? Do I hear that clearly? He said, a bit confused.

Y/n - Ahh. You must be Issei's friend. Xenovia Quarta am I right?

Xenovia - Absolutely my lord. Wait how did you know my name??

Y/n - Infinite Knowledge. You said as you winked at her.

Xenovia's heart skipped a beat meaning she fell in love with you in an instant. Of course she was blushing and she looked away to hide her blush.

Issei - Wait, you have Infinite Knowledge, Y/n??

Y/n - Of course. I obtain that skill when I defeated the previous Omni God.

Issei - Omni God??? I am so confused right now.

Rossweisse then pulled Issei and said quietly.

Rossweisse - Look Issei. Y/n here is the present Omni God. Omni God is the most highest and strongest being ever lived. It is true that he defeated the previous Omni God and obtained Infinite Power and Infinite Knowledge. Infinite Power means that you have limitless power. Your power goes up every time you battle, Infinite Knowledge is well you know everything and everyone.

Issei was very surprised that he met the Omni God. He had no idea that you are the Omni God. Issei then asked you.

Issei - Y-Y/n?

Y/n - Yes, what is it Issei?

Issei - Rossweisse here told me that you are the Omni God, is that correct?

Y/n - Yeah and what about it?

Issei - I just wanted to clarify everything because I'm so confused.

Y/n - Ahh so that's why. Girls no need for formalities. You can just call me Y/n. Just don't disrespect me or anyone and don't do wrong things and everything will be fine.

Asia - Understood, Y/n.

Y/n - Please have a seat. You said as you gestured them to sit down beside you.

The 4 girls sit down on the bench that is enough for three people. The sitting arrangement goes like this.
You are sitting at the middle of Rossweisse and Xenovia and Issei is also sitting at the middle of Koneko and Asia.

Y/n - Do you all wanted to know how I obtained the title of Omni God?

Issei, Koneko, Asia, Rossweisse and Xenovia - Yes, Y/n.

Y/n - Good. Now listen carefully. *you cleared your throat* Legend says, there is a human being that has an enormous and endless power. This person lives in the universe of Saiyans. In this universe, there is a saiyan named, (Y/n) (L/n) which is me, of course. I was entitled "The Omni God". Why?? Because of my unlimited potential and determination, I reached the highest and strongest saiyan ever existed, The Omni God Saiyan. That's why I was entitled, "The Omni God". I am the very first person ever to reach that kind of position. Even the strongest mortal lived, Goku is struggling to get that position. I have a total of 40+ saiyan forms. Everyone there praised (Y/n) because of his supremacy. I also rule all the universe that is existing.

Issei - Wait, who is Goku? He asked.

Y/n - Goku is a pure saiyan who lives in a universe called Universe of Saiyan. Universe of Saiyan is also my home.

Issei - Ahh. What is a Saiyan? He followed up his question.

Y/n - A Saiyan is a mortal being who has an unlimited potential and determination to fight for what is right. In order to obtain Super Saiyan. They must have an enough amount of battle experience and cells called
S-cells. To be exact, I have 43 forms plus 7 more forms that I need to attain to unlock the ultimate form, Super Saiyan Rainbow.

Issei - Wow. Is the word that he can say.

Koneko - You sure have a tough time to unlock those form, Y/n.

Y/n - Yeah. I did suffer from horrendous training that the previous Omni God taught me.

Asia - By the way, who is the previous Omni God that you are saying?

Y/n - The name is Zeno-sama.

Asia - Zeno-sama. Got it.

Y/n - Anything else any of you wanted to know?

All of them shook their heads.

You look at your at watch and it says 12:55 pm.

Y/n - Come on Issei. It's already time to go back.

Issei - Right. See you later guys!

Koneko - Okay! She said as she smiled to Issei.

Issei suddenly blush because of Koneko's cuteness while smiling.

Y/n - I'll see you guys a bit.

Xenovia - It's so nice to meet you. Y/n.

Y/n - Likewise.

With that, all of you go to your designated destinations.

With you and Issei walking back to your classroom.

Y/n - Issei, I have observed that you suddenly blush when you saw Koneko smiling at you.

Issei chuckled a bit and said,

Issei - Yeah. Wait, what? You saw it didn't you?

Y/n - Yup. I saw it. Why did you blush? Is it because Koneko is cute?

Issei - Yeah. I have to admit she is so cute while smiling. He said admittedly.

Y/n - Don't worry. Your secret is safe to me.

Issei - Really?!

Y/n - Yup. I'm sure of it.

Issei - Thanks a lot, Y/n! He said as he readied his fist to fist bump you.

You smiled on Issei and fist bump to him.

Y/n - Well come on now, Issei. Let's get back to our classroom.

Issei - Right away! He said happily.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.4K 25
[ARC II: New life?] & [ARC III: The King And His Queens.] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N is back again. Now a Devil-Saiyan, more powerful than ever. Now that th...
267K 3K 37
Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglected from his universe because of being ver...
482 46 42
There are multiple blessings in life that a person may attain. As such, those angels present people with certain gifts in order to save them from cer...
516K 4.6K 38
When the Omni god king and queen Have a Child and he meets the Devil's, the Fallen angels, the Angels. At how will they React when they meet the son...