Love Imperfections

By Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... More

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀11

3.4K 99 8
By Mthale99

Diamond

The singer sat her down in the chair and the music starts to play . I got up and went to the bar to go talk to peanut. I walk over to the bar and ask peanut is that diamond up there , " yeah that's her everybody always try's diamond she different. They take the masks off the  dancers start touching her and but nobody can't see her after they got done with there performance , she turns her head and look to the crowd and I seen  her .... Tahiry? I whispered She comes down the step and look at me and I'm walking towards her and she takes off .

Tahiry!!!!! Stop hold on . wait stop !!!!

" bruh you know her ?"

Yeah , and we ain't killing her

Charmaine and Brandon come running outside and ask what's going on , nothing we not killing that girl ! "Why"!! Charmaine said angry . Were just killing Anthony that's it's and that's all . Listen I gotta go I'll catch up with y'all later .

I left the club and went home and thought about Tahiry and wondering why she never told me she was a stripper and it all makes sense  . Anthony is her ex's and that why she wont let me in I wonder do she know where enemies and I gotta talk to her . I called her 5 times and text her too and she won't answer back .

Tahiry
I didn't want Giovanni to found out like this , I wanted to tell him now he calling me and texting me and I'm not going back to the club because he still might be there. Everything is going wrong and I can't take it , I went straight home and take my club clothes off and took a shower. and Giovanni is constantly on my mind . I can't stay up because I have school in the morning and I can't be late .

Next day ...

I couldn't sleep at all and I'm so tried I guess I'll get Starbucks.  before I go to school I went Starbucks and got a Caramel  Frappuccino and was off to school , once I went to school I went to my class and Ms. Santana wasn't there .... "jaylin where Ms. Santana,?"

" she out for the day but she'll be back tomorrow"

I'm you guys sub today I'm Ms. Chloe  so class today where going to talk about the techniques of using a camera, a camera is something that capture greatness , talent and improvement . So today you guys get your camera as a gift for graduation which is in 48 hours . You guys are making  it to the end and you got a few days . But listen class follow your heart but listen to you mind & your life  will be so smooth.

After class Me and Jaylin went back to my place and started working with these cameras of ours I sat down and jaylin went in my photo room and was shocked . " tah you did all these"

Yeah , one day I wanna own a art studio , when people really wanna see and buy my art or wanna put my photos in a vogue .

" you'll get there just be patience."

Yeah I guess ... jaylin turned her head in my direction and mugged me .... " tah what's the matter , you been real dry whats going on?"

Remember when I told about Giovanni was at me hard ?

"Yeah I remember what about it"

Well he shot his shot and I lead him on and he's been taking me everywhere bitch he took me to New York . I got the opportunity to do a photoshoot with alina montago and she wants me to come to Miami to do a photoshoot with her for the American next top model . But it doesn't feel the same when he's not beside me , when we came back from New York he's brother got murder and I went to see him and he just basically didn't want to be bothered and never wanted to see me again .

"damn Tahiry .. you really like him !!!"

Nah we was just kickin it

"Yeah whatever then if y'all was just kickin it why you out here looking like you lost your puppy."

It's complicated....

I just don't want everybody to know how I feel , and if I have to lie then so be it but I really do like Gino it's just I don't wanna go through the same thing I just got out of . So I guess for the rest of the night me and jaylin just goin chill until tomorrow and then we'll go buy are outfits for graduation.

Giovanni
After thinking hard about Tahiry I realized the more I stay away from her the more I miss her . Detroit isn't a small city and I would of never knew that Tahiry used to  mess with ant . This shit is all fucked up and I gotta talk to her . I went to my moms house and told Everybody to met me there . Once I arrived to her house I went in and went to the kitchen and seen her cooking , lord knows I loved when my mom cooked .

Wassup momma what you making .

" Steak, salad and baked potatoes something simple you staying to eat ?"

Now you know I am !!

" of course you are with your fat self"

Yeah.... momma you ok how you been holding up.

" I just been taking it day by day I miss my baby but his in a better and there's nothing more better than that , but the graduation ceremony is tomorrow you better there"

If I can I will momma..

" wassup nigg-"

" Brandon boy what I tell about cussing in my house , do it again I'm goin slap the hell out of you"

" sorry aunty "

" boy sit yo ass down so you can eat . "

" hey family, ouuu momma Juanita what you cook"

" Charmaine sit down I'll make you a plate baby"

"Wassup y'all hey Ms. Juanita"

"Hey Quintin, sit down so I can make your plate ."

Ok y'all I'm glad y'all all here i know that deal was to kill Anthony and his girl !! But change a plans where just killing Anthony, " why tho" Charmaine mumbled

Because I said so .

" you make it seem like you trying to protect her"

"Charmaine chil-" said Brandon

" nah we always gotta do what Gino say or do what the fuck you say that I ain't yo bitch or your employee so I personally I  don't have to do shit ."

You right you ain't , but I pay you like you is so personally I don't give a fuck about none of that shit you just said and you can bounce honestly .

" fuck you"

Maybe next time shorty . Ughhh females man females!!!

"you must be feeling shorty "

nah we was just kickin it.

"Ight whatever nigga if that's case you wouldn't be doing none of the shit you doing , Aunty I'm taking a plate to go "

It's complicated...

" See you later aunty"

" bye Brandon"

" bye Quintin " .

"Gio .. Giovanni"

Yeah momma

" What you do what's going on"

Momma this female is the one but I don't know how to tell her she good company but I don't know if i wanna take it to the next level .

"Gio be honest with her if you like her then tell her you want to take it serious , you know for to be a quote on quote ladies man you sure is acting like a scrub."

You right momma thanks .

"Anytime gio"

USM Ceremony

"Good morning family and friends and students , today is bittersweet 1800 of you are walking across this stage today that's amazing. You ladies and gentlemen gave us teachers reason why we should come to work and why we should care about you, All of you are talented and need to be heard take this with you for the rest of your life what ever you want to happen in your life it's will come all as one . Congratulations Class of 2017 and I wish you the best with you life and make ever moment count .

Graduating from college with a bachelors degree is the best accomplishment I made this year it has been so rough but I didn't give up . I know times were hard but I pulled through and I can finally stop stripping ,and focus on my dreams. After the ceremony I seen my sister and we all just started talking. " we gotta surprise for said Chanel" i answered back and said okay what it's is . In the mist of me saying that someone tap me on the shoulder and I turned around and it was my dad.

Dad!!!!!!!!

"I missed you princess, I'm proud of you ."

I missed you to dad I didn't know you were back in town.

" yeah I cut all my business short for my baby girl .

" tah come outside with me someone wants to see you said Diavian"

Who ?

" an old friend of mines you'll enjoy his company"

I went outside of the school with Diavian and went outside I see 3 dozens of white roses in all of theses men hands and Giovanni in front of them I don't what to say or do .

D really ?

" listen sis I know you feel ambushed but it's for a good cause talk to him and plus you ain't tell me you messed with Giovanni so you owe me bitch, Giovanni if you play my sister again I'll cut your balls off  and I definitely don't think you want that."

" yeah Ight ,  Diavian went back in the building and I went closer to Tahiry, she started to back up and I went closer some more and she proceeded to back up again and now her back was on the wall now where you goin go I swear every time I see you , you get more beautiful."

What's this for and why are you here ?

" these flowers or for you , and I'm here because I really wanna apologize for going off on you like that....because that ain't me . My brother passing away really tore me down and all you tried to do is help me get through morning and I pushed you away . Listen I'm not like Anthony I'm different and I wanna show you that ."

How do I know trusting you is the right thing to do Giovanni?

"Believe in me , As a matter a fact I'm finna go wine tasting for this winery I wanna put in my clubs and I know you wanna go".

I don't know and plus I don't know if I can leave .

"You got your degree ?"

Yeah why? Gino pulled my hand and opened the door of the car and we all left and head over to the winery club to test out wine. " tahiry you look beautiful." Thank you .

Giovanni is so different from Anthony he makes me feel like a women he believes in all my dream and that's something Anthony didn't care about . and I really wanna take it to the next level but i don't know how he will feel about that . We arrived to the club for the winery we got out the car and went in the club .

"Hey welcome do you have reservations"

" No I'm just here for a wine tasting... "

" oh Mr. Santana, Mrs. Gomez is waiting for you right this way " .

" Giovanni Santana long time since I've seen you , how have you been ?"

" Rosie Gomez it's nice to see you to and I've been good

" Giovanni these are the wines  that were made from the last time so you will pick the wine today and then we can go on to make the details for the bottle I'll leave you two alone if you need me just come back to the front of the club . "

" why didn't you tell me?"

Tell you what ..

"That you dance you ran out of there like I was your dad or something "

I didn't tell you because men don't want strippers all they think  is there hoes and they fuck everybody.

I started putting my head down because I realized how much it pissed me off Giovanni came close to me and grab my chin and put my head up and kissed me on the forehead.

" Tahiry I don't care what you are , but it's a 99% chance that your doing it for a reason right?"

I mean I only stripped so I can show my parents that I can do something by myself and to put myself through school..

"See you not making it a career it's just a hustle and the way to take off your business and I'm not goin judge you for the way you make yo bread ."

I'm glad you understand... but I wanted you to know I'm still doing that gig in Miami and I really want you to come !!

"Of course I'll come . First I gotta tell you something ."

Ok go ahead !

"Tahiry lately I've dig your company and vibes and I really fucked with you forreal and you a good friend , but the thing is I don't want to be your friend I wanna be more than that pretty much what I'm saying is I don't want you to go to Miami being my friend I want you going to Miami being your man  . Besides I really like you and we two grown people so we know what we want and what we want to have it and I'm to grown to be playing games . "

You just put me in a awkward position, but to be honest I want you just as much as you want me . Besides I couldn't resist it any longer and I wanna go to the next level as well .

"I grab Tahiry by her waist and pulled her closer to me she put her arms around my neck. She had on a white jumpsuit and her back was out i untied the strings to the jump suit and proceeded sucking and bitting on her neck I whispered in her ear " I wanna make you wet" we started kissing and basically having a tongue war I pick her on the bar counter which makes her become in front of me ."

" she smells so good , the whole time she held in her moans but pressing her teeth in her lips."

" Am I making you feel uncomfortable "?

No.... she softly whispered

I've only know Giovanni for five months and this is his second time making me feel a way that I never felt . He start bitting my bottom lip and  his hand gripping my ass but he couldn't stop looking at me . We started kissing again and my juices are flowing in ways I never knew , and at this moment he's making me feel so high then he  started to pull down the other strap to my jumpsuit and was interrupted by a knock at the door and he put his head on my chest and I started laughing .

" you gotta be kidding me , here I come ."

" Did you pick the one you wanted"

"Yeah I'm going with the red wine ."

" great choice! Well I'll have my people contact your people and will go from there . "

" alright it was nice doing business with you Rosie "

" same here Giovanni your have a great day

Same here ...

Juanita
I've sacrifice everything for my job and my kids and lately everything just been going left . I had all my kids young and I'll never think in a million years I'll have brain a aneurysm . I never did anything to go through what I'm going through, everyone in my family thinks everything is picture perfect in my family but everything as always been secrets that I have to my tell son.

Driving to the doctors is always terrifying for me because every trip there telling me I only have this long to live or I can get the surgery and sacrifice my life and if I don't I'm basically suffering just to live . When I found out about the aneurysm I search for the best doctor in Michigan , Doctor Mason his the best surgeon in the state and he ask me to come see him today . Once I arrived to the hospital i walk to the main entrance i walked in the hospital and went to the registry desk and the ladies told me doctor mason was ready for me and lead me to the room.

A few minutes past and he finally walk in the room .

" hello Ms. Santana how are feeling today "

I'm fine .

"I looked at your x-ray from the last time and your tumor looks like it's gotten bigger, right now the best thing is get the surgery so I can physically remove the tumor before it gets worse. I know you have kids Ms. Santana and I know you want to live to see grandkids , weddings and etc so this surgery will be the answer to your problems . I'm not forcing to do anything but you should reconsider getting the surgery for your own good ."

Doc this is a lot to take in give me two weeks and I'll give you an answer okay .

Okay , you need to get some rest and don't over stress yourself and you call me soon as you figure out what you wanna do .

I was leaving out the hospital and started walking to my car and got a phone call from my oldest son Genesis . Genesis was taking from me by his fathers family when he was one , they found out I wasn't working and didn't have a stable place and he's father ended up get full custody of him and I  never had rights to see my son we connected ten years ago when he turned 18 I told him everything and he believed me . Giovanni is 24 and I've hid it from him his entire life Him and Gregory and now that Gregory is deceased it's going to be harder telling Giovanni. He's going to Miami in a couple of days maybe I'll figure out how to tell him while is in a different state and once he comes back I'll tell him.

Hey Son .

"Wassup momma, how you been ? "

I've been good baby how have you been ?

" I been good I want you to come to LA to see me and I think I'm ready to propose to my girlfriend I want you and Giovanni to come . "

I haven't told him about you but I'll love to come .

" Momma he deserves to know and matter a fact I'll be in town in two weeks you think you'll be ready then . "

Yeah I'll be ready because by that time he'll be back from Miami you guys remind me of each other so much that its funny

"Listen momma everything's gonna be fine but I gotta go I love you Ight . "

I love you too .

(Characters mention in this chapter)
Larenz Tate as Larenz Robinson
Gabrielle Union as Rosie Gomez
Marcus Black as Genesis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 2.9K 36
"Lock the door" He demands. "Don't want anyone walking in on us?" I tease. He chuckles. "Yeah... Something like that" ...
390K 4.7K 25
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ VERY EXPLICIT⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+!!! Meet Mia, a bad bitch who wants her cake and wants to eat it too. She's a feisty hustler who's been getting it ou...
339K 8.2K 68
Jayceon Terrell Taylor a.k.a Jay grew up in a dysfunctional home. He was constantly abused by his mother's various "suga daddies". At age 13 Jay, neg...
120K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...