Loving Kylo Ren Book 3: The N...

By AylaBaker

This is the third book. After the destruction of Star Killer Base and there is now a rift between Kylo Ren an... More

Prolouge
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 2

33 1 0
By AylaBaker

"General, the First Order has tracked us somehow and are attacking." One of the members of the Resistance said. "How is that possible?" Finn asked. "They are tracking us, that is the only way they would be able to find us at all." Poe replied. "And they are tracking us through hyperspace." Leia replied as she watched Supreme Leader Snoke's ship appeared with the rest of the First Order fleet. Meanwhile, General Hux and Kylo Ren are in throne room speaking with Snoke.

"You wonder why I keep a rabid cur in such place of power? A cur's weakness, properly manipulated, can be a sharp tool." Snoke said to Hux. He then looked at Kylo Ren, "How is your wound?" Snoke asked. "It's nothing." Ren replied. "Hmm, the might Kylo Ren. When I found you, I saw what old masters live to see: raw, untamed power, and beyond that, something truly special. The potential of your bloodline, a new Vader. Now I fear I was mistaken." Snoke sneered.

"I've given everything I have to you. To the Darkside." Kylo snapped at his master. "Take that ridiculous thing off!" Snoke ordered. Kylo ren took off his helmet and stared at Snoke. "Yes, there it is, you have to much of your father's heart in you, young Solo." Snoke told him. Kylo became enraged with what his master has stated. "I killed Han Solo, when the moment came I didn't hesitate!" He shouted. "And look at you. The deed split your spirit to the bone. You were unbalanced, bested by a girl who had never held a lightsaber. You failed." Snoke snapped back at him.

Kylo Ren then pulled out his lightsaber and rushed at Snoke, only to be blasted by Force Lightning. "Skywalker lives, the Jedi Order lived! As long as he does, there will always be hope. I thought you would snuff it out. Alas, you are no Vader, you're just a child in a mask." Snoke replied as he sat back down. Kylo picked up his helmet and began to leave, "I will snuff out the light no matter the cost." He said to Snoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572 48 17
A Star Wars story. The Light, the Dark and the one thing between them. But what, or who is that thing? Snoke is dead, but that didn't free neither t...
23.9K 605 30
*COMPLETED* You're training to become a Jedi when you suddenly receive an undercover assignment on the Finalizer. Once you arrive, you find yourself...
57K 1.2K 31
TLJ SPOILERS Kylo Ren is the Supreme Leader and is overseeing the construction of the 3rd Death Star at the same time the resistance is quickly rebu...
60.1K 1.3K 30
"every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul but every morning she would get up to fight another day, every night she survived." - r.h. sin ...