For The love of Katherine(Boo...

De Agnesomalia

#5 in project Nigeria( 15/07/2019) #1 in Africancommunity #3 teenage drama "Say hello to miss Katherine Josep... Mai multe

Author's Note
Read me...
Read me.....
Chapter 1♧♤♡
Chapter 2♧♤♡
Chapter 3♧♤♡
Chapter 4♧♤♡
Chapter 5♧♤♡
Chapter 6♧♤♡
Chapter 7♧♤♡
Chapter 8♧♤♡
Chapter 9♧♤♡
Chapter 10♧♤♡
Chapter 11♧♤♡
Chapter 13♧♤♡
Chapter 14♧♤♡
Chapter 15♧♤♡
Chapter 16♧♤♡
Chapter 17♧♤♡
Chapter 18♧♤♡
Chapter 19♧♤♡
Chapter 20♧♤♡
Chapter 21♧♤♡
Chapter 22♧♤♡
Chapter 23♧♤♡
Chapter 24♧♤♡
Chapter 25♧♤♡
Chapter 26♧♤♡
Chapter 27♧♤♡
Chapter 28♧♤♡
Chapter 29♧♤♡
Chapter 30♧♤♡
Read me....
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
please read
Read me 2

Chapter 12♧♤♡

952 176 6
De Agnesomalia

"Stained 2"

Katherine's pov

I didn't realized I was stained from behind until I walked into the canteen that awful day. When the girls began to whisper to each other; I thought it was normal among those groupies but gradually, the boys were beginning to stare distinctively at me. I couldn't help but shake my head at them. I thought they had all gone passed that stage where there would stop and stare at me while I walked by. It has to be something different i concluded.

I took out my lunch and was about to dig in when I noticed a junior student in front of my table holding out a piece of paper at me.

"What's it?" I asked him taking in his appearance. He seems to be shaking. Was he scared?

"Take it..it's for you" he replied back pushing the piece of paper at me some more.

"Are you okay? cos I didn't ask you for anything so how about you take that back right now " I said.

Before I knew it, he dropped the folded paper on my table and ran towards the exit.

"Hey! Come back here" I yelled after him as he ran out the door causing everyone to turn and stare back at me.

Son of a. ........sheesh!

"You need to read that note princess because it's was specially written for you" one of the tall boys seated among some group of girls yelled back while the rest of his friends just kept trying to suppress their laughter. There was no doubt left in my mind that he was behind whatever was going on this time.

I decided to read whatever was written on it before giving him a piece of my mind cos he seems to be begging for it.

I thought my eyes were going to pop out of its sockets the moment I read what was written on that piece of paper.

What kind of a princess goes around with stains all over her clothes except she is a fake princess of course. ..

What stain? What does that idiot mean by that...

I wasn't going to start panicking because of some dumb arse who thinks it's okay to make a joke outta me. Well ,that was until I felt a drop on my underwear and I knew it was on!

Oh shoot....shoot...shoot....

I began to panic mentally wondering how long I have been going around with that stain on me. How come I didn't realize the signs. Why didn't I feel something? Maybe the usual cramps which was a major reminder.

No matter how hard I tried,I still couldn't wrap my mind around what was happening. And just when I thought about running outta there at the very least, I noticed lavi walked in through the door.

No no no...not now please.

I felt a shiver down my spine when I realized his presence at the canteen. I didn't want him to see me like that. The whole school can laugh at me for all I care but not him. Most definitely not him.

He looked at me for a while and i couldn't break his gaze and just held on for a while wondering if he came because he already knew what was happening but the expression on his face gave away nothing and I was forced to look away because he seems like he can see right through me. Every time I yell at him to leave me alone, somehow he still manages to find a way to come back.

But why......

"Hey, are you okay? " he asked with a smile that could melt a troubled heart even though he seems a little unsure of himself right at that moment.

"Yeah am fine" I lied and just kept picking on my food hoping he'd go away already.

"You don't look okay K. .you haven't even touched your food yet. Are you sure you are fine?" He asked yet again.

My God...how do I get rid of him now..

"I'm fine lavi and thanks for worrying about me as well but can you just do me a favor and just go away? "

I didn't mean to sound rude at this point but I figured that was the only way he'd go away.

"Okay fine..if you want me to leave then I will but guess what miss Katherine Joseph Benjamin? you don't feel better by pushing people away but I don't think you know that or do you?"

If I thought punches to the gut could do some serious damage then words like this could kill. Lavi must think am the worst kind of person there is and he has every reason to think that way. I have been nothing but mean to him. Avoiding him like a plaque each time he tries to get close to me but why does he keep coming back. Keeping  my eyes close at that point were the only way I'd keep the tears that has swelled from spilling over. I rather have him think the worst of me than let him see me this way. And just when I thought he left already, I felt a hand around my wrist pulling me to my feets.

"Let go of me  lavi. .what's wrong with you...I thought I told you to Leave me the heck alone " I yelled back in total frustration as I pulled my hand away from his grip.

"Get back to your food people. .." he turned towards the rest of the canteen  occupant.

"......there is nothing to drool over here" he warned as he snarled at them.

"Okay k...." turning back to me once he was sure he had gotten through with the rest of the students.

"......I know you don't want me anywhere close to you or even talking to you either. You made that super clear and I get it but believe me, I have tried to do just as you have asked me to but guess what? I can't bring myself to do it no matter how hard I try, I just couldn't do it and honestly speaking I wish I wasn't right now because everytime you yell or scream at me to leave you alone. Everything in me wants to do it but I still can't walk away and I keep coming back over and over again because I can't walk away knowing that you might have probably hurt yourself in some ways and might be bleeding even though I don't know where. I just need you to listen to me this one time and come with me to the school clinic so that the staff nurse can fix you up "  he said and just kept staring at me, reading my expression.

And I thought I was the only stubborn person here but guess who is worst? Lavi just stood his ground even though he still doesn't quite understood the depth of my predicament and I was still not willing to start explaining myself to him either.

"You don't get it do you? " I asked rather sad than upset. There was no point in fighting when I know he won't budge. He already made that clear.

"I don't want to understand anything K. I just want you to come with me to the clinic but you are making it look like am asking you to marry me "

Okay , that last part only reminded me of who I was speaking with. The crazy guy I met first day at a new school who kept throwing stupid questions at me because he thought he was being nice.

"It's true that am...that am...bleeding but. ..but....it's not because I hurt myself "

I looked away hoping he would read between the lines and I won't have to spell it out for him to understand but I was damn wrong. The look in his eyes says it all. He was still as clueless as ever.

Heavens.......

"Have you ever been to a biology class before? " I asked a bit annoyed.

"Yes I have. ..I mean who hasn't? Except you are not a student of course".

"I guess you haven't been paying attention in classes then "

I was bored to my core at that point. The conversation had become alot harder than I had thought. I could snap at him any minute and he still doesn't get it.

"Okay ...okay..let me get this right. What has biology got to do with you hurting yourself and bleeding? "

Okay that does it. I have had enough of his clueless act at that point.

"God dammit lavi. ...am not fucking bleeding because I fucking hurt myself even though it seems that way to a clueless biology student like you and just before you ask me any more stupid questions which I might not be willing to answer. I'd like for you to know that's normal. Normal because am a girl and this is what happens during menstrual cycle and if am all covered in blood is only because I couldn't realized it in time which is okay anywhere in the world except among the students of this school of course but I bet you didn't know all of these because you are just a biology student and not a girl. So there you have it;are you satisfied or should I turn around so you can take in the view as well ".

I didn't realized spilling my gut was going to make me feel so damn free and why the heck is he looking at me like that.....

I just told him the most abnormal thing in my life right now and I expect him to panic or just freak out a little and not look at me like the damn queen of England. And just when I thought this couldn't get any weirder, he did the most amazing thing I never thought possible. He took off his blazer suit and had it wrapped around my waist in a second and I couldn't protest cos for once in my life, I felt like doing whatever he wanted.

"C'mon k. ...let get you out of here"

The anger that was registered on his face when I turned to look at him once I was done packing up my lunch made me wonder...was he upset because of me? That would be heart warming but I wasn't going to just stand there and watch him get into trouble because of me. If I had wanted trouble from the beginning, I would have walked straight to that table and make that guy eat whatever was on his plate through his very nose. That would get me the trouble I need to get expelled for good but no..

Holding onto his wrist was the first thing that crossed my mind. He turned around to stare at me and surprisingly, he understood me without me saying a single word...

"Let just go okay?" I managed to say. Half pleading.

"C'mon, let go"

Walking out the exit that day...I realized how mistaken I had been about lavi....He was pure at heart...furious when defending the people close to his heart....bossy when the need arises and a big baby when he is feeling pain. He has always been a friend in silent and this could be the start of something new....

What do I know.....

●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●

That was a little peep into Katherine's mind. So now you know how she felt in the middle of all that.....

Please don't forget to vote,comment and share.

Much love
Xoxo
Agnesomalia

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

80.6K 12.4K 65
Her face disfigured with wounds, Monica look up at Daniel panting heavily! She knew she can't do this anymore and it has to stop "Monica look at me!"...
6.4K 1.7K 43
My words vanished the moment I locked gazes with the girl in question. I looked down at the book in my hand. Fenix Alade was written boldy on the fro...
15.2K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
Daffodil Sprouts🌼 De Faiii

Ficțiune adolescenți

6.5K 2.1K 56
For the past three years, Yesmi has dreamt of only one thing; moving to New York to live with her mother. Surprisingly, an engagement, a phone call...