Love Imperfections

Oleh Mthale99

Tahiry Robinson 20 , a stripper at night but a college student during the day . Her boyfriend cheats and he's... Lebih Banyak

🥀
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀
🥀7
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀
🥀.

🥀8

4.6K 121 9
Oleh Mthale99

Gino Vs Giovanni

Tahiry brought a vibe to me that I never caught before , she made feel like Giovanni. She different from the women I normal deal with , I felt like I've known her my whole life she remind me of one of the homie but I'm not looking for a homie I'm looking for a wife and shield and I ain't getting no older .

We talked all night in the view box about our dreams and our regrets , shorty got things outta me the my own momma don't know . But she really cool people after I finish this drop I might call her up and she what she doing today .

" Gino"

Oh huh?

"Bro what you doing get up ... and I thought you stop smoking"

Shut up and get out of my business and I'm going home I'm tried hold it down .

"Hello" ?

Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep ?

"Hey and I sleep okay !!"

Thats good , aye I was wonder would you like to go to dinner at Iridescence with me tonight, well if your not busy .

"No I would love to go I always wanted to go there ."

Okay I'll meet you there at 8

"Okay , you know I really enjoyed talking to you last night I really had a great time"

I'm glad you did but listen I got some stuff I gotta handle and I'll call you back Ight .

"Okay"

After getting off the phone with Tahiry and meet Diavian downtown and handle these business with these promoters for the summer jams that were hosting.

" hello Mr. Santana how are you ?"

Hello , good and you ?

" I'm fine , listen I know Diavian talked to you about the summer jam and hot 97 is really interested in having both of you be our sponsor for Chicago, Miami , and Detroit as well ."

Yes ma'am, she mentioned it to me and I'm really interested and I would love to be sponsor it's just I'm sorry it took this long to do this meeting I've been busy

"Oh I totally understand sir , you and Diavian will be going to New York to the promoters for the radio promotion for all three events is that okay"

Ok we'll be there .

Tahiry
"Why you looking so happy ?"

Because I'm going on a date... and I don't know what to wear .

" oh you back with Anthony "?

Nope guess again....

"Who tah !!!!!"

Giovanni ... the one that owns pure

" shut the fuck up ! Gino taking you out how did that happen?"

Girl he's been on my hills for a minute !!! Like none stop , we officially met at golden sun and he was talking about my jewelry saying how fly they was and shit. He invited me to his grand opening and tried to see wassup but I just brushed it off , and he kept asking everybody about me which was wried and then he came to the gallery with orchids . Now you know everybody knows I love orchids!!! and I brushed him off again and I thought about like I can't be sad because of what the last nigga did so I need to live life so I went to his club went up to his view box and ask was the offer still up on my vip and my drink and we stayed at the club all night drinking and smoking talking about everything. And this morning he called me  and said he wants me to have dinner with him at Iridescence .

" Tahiry your so lucky I think you should do it , go for it like if a man is trying to spoil you with gift and dinners and etc ... take it bitch  so what y'all messing around or something...

nah we just kickin' that's all.

I haven't been on a date since me and Anthony first started dating, it seems so wried starting all over it's hard trying to get know someone to understand you all over again. But I'll be okay Giovanni seems like cool people , I'm not going to lie pulling up to Iridescence made me so nervous.

Walking in it was so beautiful but the wried part wasn't no one in here and that's when I started to get worried .

Iridescence Restaurant

I started walking around and started looking at the view of the city , which was beautiful . then all of sudden I hear a soft deep voice say " i like to do the same thing at night gets me to think about a lot sorry I'm late but every time I see you your more beautiful every time"

Thank you , but why is the restaurant empty? do think you Finn-

" no I just thought I get to know you better without people around just me and you , so I rented out the restaurant for the night ."

"What would like a drink sir , I would like a glass of Dom Pérignon okay , and what would like ? I'll just take a glass of lemon water " okay do you guys know what you want to eat , actually no we need more time . "Okay" .

"Tell me more about you"?

Well I'm twenty , I'm going to college to get my bachelors degree in visual arts at USM and I grew up on 8 mile and I'm the seventh child of eight girls sometimes I'm crazy but but I'm a sweetheart ?

" you grew up in 8 mile so why didn't I ever see you ," that's because I went to Center Line High School because my mom didn't want me and my sisters going to the Osborn High School so that's why .... " damn moms was like that !! So you said you were a Robinson. So that's mean your related to Larenz ..." yeah he's my dad ! " forreal he real respected I wanna be his partner with his plugging . But my life really ain't brag season & I'll put in the word for you ... so i still wanna get to know you . " I bet and good look
well I grew up in 8 mile as well and I'm twenty-four I got a brother and it's always been me my brother and my mom my mom raised us as a single parent and my father never been in my life .

damn that's deep .. so I wonder how you treat your other broads you took them here before too or not yet ...

" you silly but nah I really don't be having time for that shit either , and besides I never had a real girlfriend in a while I only messed with hoes  we fuck and keep it moving nothing more nothing less . But you your different in your own way and you can't even see it .. your special."

Special ? Nah I don't know about that .....

"I only wish you can see what I see , and why your so special. But what it that's your going to school school for painting ?

I'm actually going to be a landscaped photographer my gift in drawing was always around I wanted to be a photographer.

Interesting ; your artwork is amazing to be honest

Once We finished our food he walked me to my car , You know I could of walked to my own car right , I'm a big girl I can handle myself but I really had a great time .

" I did to , I hope I get to see you again... "

Maybe... but whats your intentions?

" nothing I'm just a handsome man trying to get to know a beautiful woman that's all . you should come to New York with me just get your mind off somethings ."

Hold up you moving to fast nigga  and what makes you think I wanna go ?

" Because the way you've been around me . I know you wanna go so just admit you want to" .

I'll have to think about it give me a couple of days .

"You can take all the time you need , listen I don't want you think I'm wired I just like your vibe and I like having you around ."

Anthony

Aye India . Come with me real quick.

" wassup "

Listen about the othe-

" you don't have to explain your lil bitch dumped you , your side hoe ain't fucking with you so you took out on me . Cool I'm good it's nothing but love .

I really appreciate you staying last night

" it's all good I had a good time .

I leaned in a kissed her and she pushed me away and got on top of me , and was interrupted by the knock at the door , damn who is it .

" Open it and find the fuck out !!!"

Tahiry what the fuck you doing here ?

" I came  to get the rest of my stuff"

"Ant who is this ?"

"I don't even want em' sis , I had my share !!!"

she ain't nobody and a matter of fact she just leaving

" when you get done nutting I'll be back for my shit"

So where were we ?

" uh me just leaving , if that bitch feel that she can still be welcome then count me the fuck out "

But Indi-

" listen when you put that bitch in here place then you call me but until then your ass us out of luck"

After India left I got in the shower and washed up to just chill for the day , once I got out I put lotion on and put some shorts on and went in the living room and started watching tv . Then I heard a knocked at the door and once again it was Tahiry.

" can I get my clothes now "

Yeah knock yourself out ...

" Anthony why are you following me , because i miss you
" I know that but we're not together we're not doing nothing"

I walked behind her and started biting her neck and filling on her making me miss her more and more .

Anthony no!!!!!! Your just horny and you'll be okay it's ice in the refrigerator you know how to fix your problem, you could been pound it , suck it , licking and etc but you decided to get another bitch pregnant so sorry for ya . But thanks for letting me get my clothes I really appreciate it .

Giovanni
All my life I've been battling about who I am living a double life is getting stressful trying to be Giovanni as business man and trying to be Gino as the drug dealer.

"Gino your coming to the strip club with us? "

Yeah .

I left the house and went to the strip club that's one thing I love doing is being at the strip club . A few minutes past and we finally arrive to the gentlemen club and went in and I seen peanut, wassup P ? She waved and I sat down and ordered a glass of Hennessy and I felt somebody tapping on my shoulder I turn and it's Josie , Josie was a broad from  6 mile that I used to mess with before I went to jail and i really loved her and she actually is the owner of all truth gentlemen's club .
" long time no seen Giovanni come with me"

She grab my hand and went up these stairs and we was in her office

"Is Dom Pérignon okay cause you know you don't even drink Hennessy ?"

Yeah it's cool so how you been ?

" as you can see I've pretty damn good , and I see your doing good to . How has Smitty and your mom been ?"

Yeah it has , and they been cool .

" Listen Gino I know when you went jail I told you  i would take care of you and me and I know I didn't I just couldn't get myself caught up."

Nah you good everybody ain't interested in getting the feet wet and that's fine with me just know plenty of bitch would of loved to take what you had .

" it cool because they can have it , but they can never have your heart ."

that's what think... only if you knew

"We don't have to argue or fight and besides I don't have any panties on and I know you miss this"

nah I actually didn't and I'm not fucking you besides you don't need my dick you was to busy on somebody else's while I was in jail , im getting to old for your games Josie i want a woman not no  hoe so I'm good love.

Giovanni 🤤: it's this art exhibit I'm invited to tomorrow I know you'll mess  with it ; you wanna go ?
Tahiry 😍: I would love to go what time ?
Giovanni 🤤: 7 I'll pick you up if that's fine ?
Tahiry😍: yeah I'm cool with that

After living the strip club I took my ass home and was bagging this shit up and eating anything I can eat .

"Gio im going home see you in the morning .

Aye Lisa come here I need your advice!!! Lisa was my nanny growing up and she took care of me and my brother real good while my mom was working, she like a second mom actually and I tell her everything so when I temporarily moved back home I hired her full time to keep my house in tack and she get 20k every other week .

" wassup gio"

Lisa it's this girl that I've been hanging with lately she bring different vibes to life, good vibes to be honest and I'm really starting to vibe with her what you think I should do ?

" well first off do you like her ."

As a friend yeah she like a homie and besides we just kickin' it.

" well if she making you change your ways as a "friend" then is kinda different babes , but listen your not getting younger gio if you like her tell her and you'll be surprised that she just might feel the same way what's that thing y'all say nowadays ummm ... oh !!! Just shoot your shot ."

You silly Lisa , but thanks for the advice I really appreciate it .

"Remember you ain't get getting no younger so you might as well go for it ."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13K 583 15
New lives different love obstacles but is you still down for me ? 🥀 •don't read 2 without reading 1 , I am positively sure you'll be confused.
70.6K 2.1K 24
a girl named Amari meets two guys turns out they are buddies but she doesnt know read more to find out........
115K 4K 41
Basically India is a stripper working at blue magic , a big drug dealer named Blade is married but wants India to be his mistress. They developed a s...
10.4K 860 37
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ~ ɴᴏᴜɴ. An unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy. Example: Humans being satisfied on happiness alone. *** "After what you pulled tonight, I'm g...