Rules of Attraction |Nalu|

Galing kay Pluto_444

" Natsu broke up with Lisanna after she cheated on him." Mira-jane said nothing, she carried on eating. "Mira... Higit pa

***
chapter one: get lost, you perv!
chapter three: Bring in the guns!
chapter four: Boy Alert!
Chapter five: mixed emotions
chapter six: The Blame game
Chapter seven: Cheer season
Chapter eight: Broken ships
Chapter nine: perfect chemistry (Gruvia Chapter) - part I
chapter ten: Master
chapter eleven: A new world left unexplored (Gruvia Chapter) part 2
Chapter twelve: Love conquers hate! (Gruvia Chapter) Part 3
Chapter thirteen: Trapped!
chapter fourteen: You wanted to learn magic, didn't you?
Chapter fifteen: The outbreak!... a secret room?
Chapter sixteen: The lost key
Chapter seventeen: Natsu and Lisanna
chapter eighteen: Lucy the Celestial Wizard
Chapter nineteen: The source
Chapter twenty: A glance from the past
Author Note: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm Sorry!
chapter twenty one: Playing with Feelings
Chapter Twenty Two: The power Crystals
Chapter Twenty Three: Lisanna's past
Chapter Twenty Four: The Dragons war
Chapter Twenty Five: A move on
Chapter Twenty six: A race for the Power Crystals
NOTICE
chapter twenty seven: friends not lovers
Chapter twenty-eight: Dragons!
29- secrets and truth
chapter 30: dragon scales
chapter 31 |confession|
Chapter 32 |Natsu's story |
NOTICE
Chapter 33 |Natsu vs Lucy|
Chapter 34 •Lisanna strikes back•
Chapter 35 • betrayal•
Chapter 36 [ The plan ]

chapter two: forget me not

370 8 3
Galing kay Pluto_444

Lucy P.O.V.

I took a bite of my Nutella sandwich and licked off the chocolate from the edges.

"Hey Lucy-chan," called Levy. I waved as Levy approached with my friends Erza and Juvia.

Juvia was blushing a deep crimson and when I asked why she just looked away.

"Juvia just passed Gray and she's all in a fluster," whispered Levy to me.

"Well I think it's stupid," Erza exclaimed. "If she has feelings for him then why doesn't she just say so."

I had to hold in a laugh for this but Erza asked me what I was laughing at.

"Like you can tell Jellal, how you feel bout him," I teased her.

Erza scowled at me and bit into her cake. Erza loved cake. Red velvet. Chocolate. Cheese. Sponge. You name it.

I rolled my eyes at her and looked back at Juvia who was still blushing. I started drinking my rasberry slushi.

"A little birdie told me that Natsu reached for your paddies," Erza said.

I spat out the slushi from my mouth, spitting it out in all directions.

"I'm sorry, but that is not what happened," I cried.

Juvia was rubbing at her clothes which had red slushi all down her front.

"Sorry Juvia," I appoligised. "Here, let me help."

I reached for some tissues from my bag and started scrubbing it down. Erza asked me for the full story and I told her what really happened. She frowned when I told her that he already has a girlfriend.

"Erza, I don't see him in that way," I sighed. "I never will."

Natsu P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking bout Lucy. I mean, she's hot and all and I'm starting to like her. But I can't if I have a girlfriend, Lisanna. I mean, I like her too, but she can be a bit clingy.

I still love her but I am starting to like this Lucy too. I mean she's nice and friendly, not to mention rich. But how will she react if she knew the truth about me. Who I was?

Who I am?

I sighed.

"Natsu!"

Great, exactly what I needed.

"Hey Lisanna," I said. "Sup."

Lisanna came up to me and popped a cookie in my mouth. Oh it was so good. I looked at Lisanna and she had a whole batch of cookies in her hands.

"I made it myself," she explained.

I nodded, showing that I am enjoying it. Then she looked at me and tilted her head.

"What's up, Natsu?" She asked me. "Why you so troubled?"

"N...no reason," I stammered.

"Come on," she pleaded. "Tell me, Natsu."

I sighed.

Here goes nothing.

Lucy P.O.V

I tipped the blue substance into the testing tube and watched it bubble. I was in Chemistry class and I was partnered with Levy. We were asked to make any type of potion of our choice and to test it to see the results. If we achieved it then we got a an A but if you fail then you atoumatically get an F.

Levy and I was working on a potion that made you forgetful. We had collected the right substances and the right amount in, now we started pouring it into a cup.

Behind me, Juvia and Erza were working on two separate potions. Erza was making one which made you stronger, while Juvia was making a love potion.

I didn't need 2 guesses to know who it was for.

"Its ready," Levy whispered, holding the steaming cup. She handed it to me.

"How long does it last?" I asked her anxiously.

"Five minutes," she replied as I drank the liquid.

"How do you feel?" Levy asked me in apprehension.

I felt weird and dizzy. I felt like collapsing, I staggered a few steps.

Blackness fell

Levy P.O.V.

Oh my god, oh my god. What have I done? I hope I didn't poison her, I made sure to have the right ingredients, all fresh. I even put the right amount.

"Lucy!" I screamed and panicked. "Somebody call the ambulance!"

I bent down and examined her body, she was turning pale.

"Lucy, speak to me," I cried. "Please speak to me."

She groaned and opened her eyes. Her eyes were turning yellow. Juvia and Erza were by my side. Erza started shaking Lucy's shoulders.

"Please be okay, Lucy," she said. "I want the Lucy without the brain damage."

"Your going to give her brain damage, if you keep shaking her shoulders like that." I cried.

Suddenly, Lucy sat up and gasped. I patted her back as she coughed. Then she looked at me.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

Lucy P.O.V.

I sat up and stared at a girl with blue hair.

"It worked!" She cried.

"What worked?" I asked.

"The potion, don't you remember, oh wait of course you don't because it worked."

I looked at her in a confused look. I didn't know what she was talking about let alone who she even was. Then she looked into my eyes and I started to feel dizzy again.

"Your eyes are yellow?" A red haired girl exclaimed.

"Weren't they always?" I asked her. But she shook her head at me. She told me they were brown.

The teacher came and said that Levy and I had an A.

An A for... what?

Natsu P.O.V

I missed Chemistry class today because I had basketball training. Lisanna had told me what had happened about Lucy and I was in shock. I hoped she was okay.

I saw Gajeel walking down the corridor holding hands with a brown haired girl. Then the girl waved goodbye to him and went through double doors, Gajeel smiled at me.

"Someone's happy," I said. "Whose the girlfriend?"

Gajeel smirked.

"Her name is Kana, her father is well known as the strongest fighter, name is Giuldarts," he explained.

"You mean the guy with the funny accent?" I asked.

Gajeel nodded. I told him about Lucy and how she suffered from Chemistry class.

"You like that girl, don't you?" He asked.

"Course not," I smirked. " I have a girlfriend."

I almost lost her though, after me telling her what was troubling me. I told her that she was being a bit clingy and over powering over me. She got into about Huff after but I managed to calm her down. She appoligised for being so clingy.

We are cool now.

Gajeel shrugged and winked at me but I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Lucy and I are just friends," I said. "And always will be."

------------------------
A/N

You may all be pretty mad at me for ruining your ships but it's just the beginning. Things change.

Thx for reading and keep updated

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.9K 416 14
Lucy Heartfillia is daughter of Jude Heartfillia of the Heartfillia company. After years of being bullied because of her money and body, Lucy and her...
1.1K 78 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...
361K 10.3K 41
Lucy Heartfilla was once a famous singer until her mother died. The only reason she would sing was for her mother as it made her happy. Since she pas...
62.8K 2.9K 24
"Hey, sorry about what Gajeel did to you. I'm Lucy-" "Heartfilia. Yes, I know. You're the popular girl around here. You and Lisanna are nemesis." I...