Dixon's Daughter • The Walkin...

By pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's mom has abused her for about 4 years now, one day she does the unthinkable which leaves Emma in a coma... More

Author's Note
1:My Mom USED to be normal
2:Fade
3:Rick Grimes
4:Rotting Dead People A.K.A Walkers
5:Car Alarm
6:Emma's House
7:Kings County Sheriff's Office
8:Hancuffed to the Rooftop
9:Dead Puppies and Kittens
10:Daryl Dixon
11:The First One Ive Ever Seen Bit
12:Its All My Fault
13:Center-Wide Decontamination
14:Where a Car Goes To Die
15: Survive Through The Night
16: You Like Him
17:Walker Ears, Best Friends, and Bloody Noses
18: Truth Is, I'm Petrified
19: Yeah, and A Lot Too
20: Dixons Never Cry
21: Beside the Dying Fire
22: Escaping Inmates
23: Walkers, Walkers, Walkers
24: Mother Dearest
25: Abuse
26: Unnoticeable
27: No Him, No Me
28: The Past is the Past
29: Bad Things, A Lot of Bad Things
30: The Locket
31: Colorful
32: Pay a Visit to The Governor
33: The Three Letters
34: Woodbury
35: Thirteen
36: The Attack and The Aftermath
37: Crush
38: Punches
39: Quarantined
40: Slut
41: Just a dream
42: Faked It
43: Everyones Got A Job To Do
44: Blood and Mucus
45: Gratitude
46: Marcus Radford
47: Accusations and Explanations
48: Too Far Gone
49: Three
50: Humanity
51: My Everything
52: The Truck
53: Last Moments
54: The Tunnel
55: Invincible
56: Explanations
57: Terminus
58: A
59: Heroic
60: Static
61: Black Smoke and Explosions
62: Reunions
63: Stars
64: Help
65: The Church
66: Water Jugs
67: Alone
68: Plans
69: Hugs and Hospital Rooms
70: Free
71: Floor Seven
72: Knife and Gun
73: Intimidating
74: Savior
75: Not Dead Yet
76: Unconscious Dreams
77: Twisted
78: The Funeral
79: The Sanctuary
80: The Coma
82: Hostages
83: Soulmates
84: Whistle
85: Farewell, My Love
(A/N) farewell, *my* loves:((

81: The Whole

423 10 6
By pizzadeliveryboy

Emma's/Madelyn's P.O.V

A few days had passed since my little show with the knives. My father hasn't spoken to me since. He has sent one person to train me as far as weaponry. The next aspect being archery. I knew how to shoot a traditional bow, but when it came to the crossbow, I needed some help. I wasn't horrible with the crossbow, but I wasn't exactly good either. Now the traditional bow is another story, David, the instructor said I had perfect technique and basically passed with flying colors.

My dad said he wanted respect, and I guess I was kind of snappy and some would even say disrespectful, but I know my worth. I know what I can do.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door to my room. I checked to make sure I looked okay first. I don't know why. For some reason appearances seem really important to me, especially being here. I was wearing a pair of black leggings and a gray v-neck t-shirt. Just something I had grabbed from the market. Nothing too special, it seems to me that you won't even find special anymore.

The man who I had learned to be Dr. Carson came in.

"Hey." I said opening the door.

"Hey, I'm only here to check up on you. Make sure your health is doing good." He explained.

I let him in.

"H-Have you talked to your father lately?" He asked.

I noted his stuttering.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Just curious." He said, but I could tell there was something deeper to it.

He proceeded with the check up. It didn't take long, it was real quick.

"Everything seems to be all good and normal. Have you noticed any signs of your memory coming back?" He asked me.

"No. Not that I recall." I stated.

"Well, if you do let me know. I've only treated one other patient with amnesia in my time of being a doctor. I feel I could get some useful information from you, maybe to help someone else who gets it in the future." He explained.

I nodded. "Will do, Dr. Carson."

I walked to the kitchen as he showed himself out. I wanted a bottle of water from the fridge.

There was one left, I'd have to go get some more later on.

Suddenly, there was another knock on my door.

I walked over to the door to answer it.

As soon as I opened the door, I was snatched.

Someone pulled a bag over my head and pulled my hands behind my back.

I didn't know how people there were, but I immediately started fighting.

I used my right leg to kick wherever I could, and I used all the force I could manage. I heard a scream of pain and my hands were released.

I hurried to pull the bag off of my head, and raised my hands ready to fight anyone else I needed to.

No one came, so I relaxed a bit.

I looked down to see a man that I had never seen before laying on the ground, grabbing his leg.

"Are you the only one?" I asked.

He didn't answer me.

I kicked his upper body back, causing him to lay back, putting my foot on his chest.

"Are you the only one?" I asked again this time through gritted teeth.

He didn't answer.

I moved my foot down to his leg, it was clear that it was broken from the way that it was bent. 'Did I do that?' I questioned myself for a moment.

"I'm not going to ask you anymore." I said.

He didn't say anything so I started standing on his leg, and making it move in ways it shouldn't have.

He tried to sit back up but he only got kicked down each time he did.

"Fine. There were two of us." He shouted after he had finally had enough.

"Who else was there?" I asked.

Suddenly, my father stepped into my room through the still opened door.

I looked at him confused.

"Now, I am still going to have to punish you, but if I'd be lying to say you don't impress the shit out of me." He said.

"What did I even do?" I asked.

"I've told you before that my people respect me, and when I am disrespected it is not taken lightly." He spoke.

"Oh, your feelings are hurt because I told you how it is?" I asked.

"Well, we can't forget the fact that you broke ol' Steve's leg." He said.

"His fault for attacking me." I spoke.

"True. In your defense you never se--" He said, but I cut him off.

"If you two would've switched rolls it would've been you with a broken leg." I explained.

"You really don't know your place? Do you? You're what fourteen, fifteen? Not the leader here. You listen to me. It's not the other way around." He said.

"Maybe you shouldn't make it so easy for it to be the other way around then." I said.

"That's it. You get two nights in the hole." He said.

"The hole?" I asked.

He nodded.

He came up to me and grasped my arm tightly, dragging me with him.

We went underground to a bunch of tiny rooms.

He opened the door and threw me in there.

"I'll see you in two days." He said.

I sat down.

I decided I would just lay down and sleep for a majority of those two days.

I wondered if I would get fed in there as I laid down, but that didn't keep me awake.

I don't know how long I slept for, but I was woken up when the loud door opened.

My eyes fluttered open to see David, the man who taught me how to shoot the bow and arrow.

"Hey." He spoke.

"Hi." I said sitting up and moved into the corner.

David was one of the creepy people here. One of the ones I was worried about, but at least he taught me how to shoot the crossbow without doing anything bad that I know of.

"Why are you down here?" He asked me.

"Apparently I was disrespectful to Negan so I had to spend time down here anyways but then I broke Steve's leg, and him and I argued and he decided I need punished." I explained.

He was closer to me than before, I was growing uncomfortable, but I tried not to immediately think he would do the worst.

"Oh, so you were a bad girl that needs punished?" He said in an almost wannabe seductive way, growing closer to me.

I glared at him.

"Y'know, you keep wearing those tight pants and making me weaker and weaker." He whispered in my ear.

I stood up and walked to the corner that was kiddy-corner in the small room.

David got up and walked towards me.

"So I see someone likes playing hard to get." He said, putting his hand up to my cheek as he walked over.

Though, before he could, I smacked his hand away.

"Oooooh, someone's feisty." David said.

My skin crawled, something felt really familiar, I just could put my finger on it.

"Just leave." I said.

I knew where this was going, and that was the last thing I wanted. I knew all he'd take from me. Especially me still being a virgin. There was no way I was going to let this happen to myself.

"C'mon Madelyn." He said, putting his hand on my thigh and slowly but surely inching his way upward.

"Just leave, Marcus!" I shouted.

He stopped and looked at me confused, as I looked confused myself. An angry expression flushed out his face and he came back at me, trying to continue whatever he started.

"Just leave." I said, he still didn't listen.

He looked me up and down, in such a way that he seemed to be undressing me with his eyes.

He tried to start kissing on my neck, but I pushed him away.

"Get away from me, Marcus!" I shouted once more.

I don't know who Marcus was, or why his name kept coming out of my mouth.

For some reason, being called the wrong name kept making David progressively madder and more persistent.

Suddenly I brought my knee up to his stomach, using all of my force to hit him.

He fell to the ground as I realized I had hit him in the groin.

I walked out of the hole through the opened door and went back above ground.

I was greeted with a brunette woman in the staircase, she was really pretty, but I didn't know her... or remember her, I don't even know which one anymore.

"Hey, Madelyn, glad to see your out of the coma." She said.

"Hey..." I trailed off, wondering her name.

"Sherry. We met once before, but I heard you lost your memory." She said.

I nodded, ready to get to the point.

"Do you know where my father is?" I asked.

"I think he might be up in his room. I'll take you up there." She said, and beginning up the stair.

We finally reached his floor after climbing for what felt like forever. I didn't really mind it though. I kind of like working out.

"It's that one." She said pointing to the door.

I walked up and knocked.

"Why aren't you in the hole?" He asked me.

"Can I have a knife?" I asked, completely ignoring his question and pushing into his room.

He shook his head.

"Sure, maybe if you tell me why you're not in the hole." He said.

"Your friend David came in and was going to rape me. I'm going to get my revenge." I said.

"Did he actually--" My father started, but I cut him off.

"No. I stopped him before he even tried to take off my clothes." I snapped.

"I'm coming with you for this one." Negan said, grabbing a knife and handing it to me.

"You don't have to." I said.

"I am." He said.

Once he gave me the knife, I quickly made my way out of his room and down the stairs. He followed closely behind me.

"Am I allowed to kill him?" I asked, as we were getting really close.

"No. He's never went out like this before, this time he'll just get punished. Next time he'll be killed... I'll even let you do it if you want." He said.

I nodded.

We finally reached the bottom floor, and David was just leaving the 'whole' and walking down the hall.

I walked up to him with the knife pointed right at him.

Negan stopped following me and just stayed in the staircase, watching closely to see what would happen.

"That's a big knife for such a little girl." He said.

"Get on your knees." I spoke.

"You're not Negan." He said.

"Does it look like I give two shits. Kneel." I said.

"No." He tried to push past me.

I stopped him and managed to bend his knees and get him to kneel.

I pressed the knife to his throat.

"Listen here, if you try to do anything like that to anyone ever again, I won't hesitate to kill you." I said.

"Would your father approve of this behavior?" He asked me.

"You wanna ask him yourself?" I asked. "Maybe you can explain what went on in there to him."

He gulped, I could feel it against the knife.

I took the knife up to his face and started cutting away at the skin on the left side of his face. I sliced a piece of skin off from his face.

He began screaming pain.

"Shut up you little bitch." I said, taking the knife away from his face, and to his shoulder.

I pressed the tip of the blade to his shoulder, but didn't puncture his skin.

"I told you don't even think about doing that to anyone else, or I will kill you. Got it?" I asked him.

He nodded quickly.

I turned and began walking away, I could tell he stood up.

I snapped around.

"I didn't tell you to stand up yet, did I?" I asked.

Aiming the knife at his shoulder and forcefully throwing it, penetrating his shoulder. Not in a way that could kill him though. Just enough to torture him a bit.

I glared at him.

"Don't get up until I'm far away from here or you got more of that coming your way." I said, walking over to him, putting my foot on his shoulder and pulling the knife from his shoulder.

"I told you not to shut up." I said, kicking him unconscious.

I walked back to the stairwell where Negan should be.

He was hidden, but I could tell he seen all of that.

"I'd hate to be that guy." He mumbled as I walked past him continuing up the stairs.

Half way up the stairs, I had calmed down a bit and I guess he noticed.

"Hey, you know. Seeing the way you handled yourself with Steve and now David, I think you're ready to go out." He said.

"You're kidding!?" I said out of excitement.

"Nope, tomorrow night there's a trade going down between one of our groups and us. I want you to be at the outpost it's going down at." He explained.

"You don't have to ask me twice. I'm already excited." I said.

"Good. I'm sending a small group from here tomorrow to be on the outside, just so I can keep an eye on the outside. Be ready by sundown." He said.

I nodded.

"The others will be Paula, Michelle, Donnie, and Molly. Paula will be in-charge, but feel free to step up if you find it necessary. I trust you and your leadership a hell of a lot more than I trust hers." Negan spoke.

"Alright." I said.

"Now get some sleep, you've been through a lot today and you have a lot more coming up tomorrow." He said.

"Alright." I said, getting off at my floor. "Goodnight."

"I'm still working on getting your room ready up stairs. Goodnight." He said.

I walked back to my room feeling accomplished, but still shaken up.

I managed to save myself today, and I was proud. I also managed to make sure I could prevent him from doing that again. Hopefully my threat was enough.

I just still have questions. Who's Marcus? Why does my skin-crawl any time I even think of him?.. Whoever he is. What happened to me to get all of these scars?

I've wondered about the scars for a few days now. There had to be a reason I had so many scars, but why? Do I even want to remember? If I was willing to swallow thirty-three Xanax, there had to be a reason I wanted to be gone, but what was it?

With all of this on my mind, I surprisingly still managed to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 4.2K 21
❝ i am my father's daughter ❞ -𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, the young girl's life was a tragedy, her mother died and her father, negan, abandoned her. riley's jo...
48K 2.7K 20
❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝❞ ― In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a g...
55.8K 1.4K 31
Even before the dead began to rise, Riley Marie Jansen didn't have the best childhood. She had a deadbeat dad, brother who walked out when she was a...
246K 5.4K 47
•Book 1• Book 2 will be coming as soon as possible! Alex Grimes (you) always had a Fire in her. She was training to be a cop, Just like her father...