Midnight Cigarettes ; The Out...

By poisonousmalfoy

He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "Sodapop Curtis, but you can call me Soda" he answered. "Sodapop?" I ch... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
Epiloge
Authors Note
Revamp

10.

10.7K 181 533
By poisonousmalfoy

Elliot's P.O.V

When we walked into the Curtis house, Soda walked straight to the shower, Steve walked straight to Sodas room and I walked straight to my room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me quickly. I took off Sodas jacket, laying it on my bed.

I then took ahold of the hem of my shirt and peeled that off, picking up a new soft blue shirt and putting it on. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them off, pulling out a new pair and sliding those on with my shoes still on. After all that I picked up Sodas jacket and slipped it back on, zipping it up.

I took my wavy hair out of the ponytail it was in, slipping the hair tie around my wrist and flipping my hair to the right side.

I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me and walking out of the room to all the commotion.

Soda had just got out of the shower in just a towel, being as comfortable around us as always.

Steve and I were now waiting on him. He walked to his room and changed within 3 minutes and walked back out to us.

"Hey Soda where are y'all goin?" Ponyboy asked, looking up at us from the couch.

"We're goin to the drag race tonight" he answered.

"Can I go?" Pony asked

"Evie and Elliot are going tonight" Soda shook his head.

I looked over to Pony "Hey Ponyboy How 'Bout you and I go to the movies tomorrow huh?"

He nodded "alright Elliot"

"Okay, don't get to bed too late, you've got school tomorrow"

"Are you not goin tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't know, I expect we'll be out a bit late" I said as Soda and Steve walked to the door waiting on me.

I waved to Pony and then to everyone else, Steve walked out and Soda held the door for me and walked out behind me.

"Steve are we picking Evie up?" I wondered as we made our way over to Steve's house to pick up his car.

"Yeah, you two can meet finally" he smiled lightly and nodded.

It only took us a few minutes to get to Steve's house.

"I'll sit in the back with Elliot so you and Evie can sit up front" Soda said and opened one of the back seats of Steve's car, letting me in first and he got in after me, closing the door.

Steve got in the front seat and started the car, pulling out of the driveway and driving on the way to pick up Evie.

I guess I didn't realize how close Evie's House was cause it only took a few minutes to get there.

She quickly got into the car, closing the door behind her and leaning over, kissing Steve.

"Hey Soda" she smiled and looked back behind us.

She looked to me "Hey, I'm Evie"

She was gorgeous with light brown hair and soft green eyes, she wore a white long sleeve shirt and jeans.

"Hi, I'm Elliot, Elliot Winston" I smiled back.

"Oh, so you're Dallas's sister. Steve's told me about you" she nodded

"Steve's talked a lot about you" I chuckled "and who could blame him"

"Oh thank you" she giggled and turned back to Steve.

They make such a cute couple and I've only been around the for a few minutes.

Steve turned out of her driveway and he began to make his way to wherever the drag race was.

As we were driving I turned my body to Soda.

"How about a thumb war?" I smirked.

"A thumb war?" He asked, furrowing an eyebrow and chuckling at me.

"Have you never played that?" I asked, gasping

He shook his head slowly, still chuckling lightly.

I rolled my eyes at him "Alright, stick your hand out like this" I said, sticking my hand out as if I would shake his hand.

"Okay ..." he said and did the same with his.

"Now wrap your hand in mine like ... this" I said and took his hand, wrapping it into mine like you would in a thumb wrestle.

"Alright, now what you do is thumb wrestle" I laughed a bit "one of us had to be able to hold the others thumb down for at least ten seconds"

He nodded "I think I got it, you'll probably beat me still" he teased

"And then you do this" I said and began to show him how to start it.

"One, two, three, four ... I declare a thumb war" I said trying to go slow so he could learn it "five, six, seven, eight this should be a piece of cake" I said ending it.

"And then you start" I smiled softly, looking up to him to see him paying attention to me instead of our hands.

I could feel my face turn hot under his watch. He turned his stare down to our hands .

"Kinda like this" I said and began to 'wrestle' our thumbs trying to get his down.

He then caught on and soon we were both trying to get each other's thumb down.

He had mine in a spot I couldn't get out of and I'm the end won the game.

"Ohhhhhh and I'm new to this" he winked and leaned back "doesn't take much skill" he teased.

"Heyyy" I laughed "I'll beat you next time"

Steve pulled up to a place where a bunch of cars were parked. It was a huge dirt space and very dusty.

There was a small bar right across from where the drag race was.

Steve quickly got out of the car, along with Evie.

Soda opened the door and jumped excitedly out of the car "ready?" He asked, holding his hand out for me to take.

I smiled, with teeth, at how excited he was. He was adorable when he was excited. I took his hand and got quickly out of the car, closing the door behind me.

He nodded for me to go with him.

We both ran down the dirt road and to where the drag race was.

We weaved through people, hand in hand, until we found Steve and Evie.

I looked up at the sky and it looked like it was about to rain. Which would actually be nice I don't remember when it last rained here.

I looked up at SodaPop who was cheering for one of the cars and looked like he was having the time of his life. He was always so drunk off life.

He looked down at me to see me looking at him.

"What?" He smiles from ear to ear.

I shook my head "nothin, just thinkin" I answered.

Soda really got into these kinds of things, which got me really excited.

"Follow me" Soda yelled so I could hear.

I nodded as he took my hand again, we walked through all the people, making our way to the front so we could both see better.

I looked up at Soda again, I have to stop admiring him so much. But I can't help it, it's like he's so passionate about this.

As I was looking up and watching him, a rain drop fell onto my forehead.

Soon it started to drizzle and people started to leave one by one.

Soon enough we were the only two out there and it was pouring. We were already soaked.

Soda looked down to me, smiling like an idiot "lets Get Into the bar for some shelter" he said nodding towards the building.

I nodded, smiled back and  took ahold of his hand this time and I was leading the way to the small bar when I slipped and fell right in the mud.

I gasped and looked up at Soda who was already laughing.

"Oh no you don't" I said and took ahold of his hand again, yanking him down with me.

Then I started laughing.

All of the sudden on the side of my face I felt a slimy and wet substance hit my face.

My eyes went wide and I felt the side of my face to feel mud all over "SodaPop!!" I yelled at him.

"Elliot!!" He yelled back mockingly.

I picked up a handful of mud and threw it back at him, hitting him on the cheek.

He scoffed and wiped it off "that's how you wanna play?" He smirked.

Soon enough we were having a full on mud fight. People were probably watching us and wondering what was wrong with us but at the moment I didn't care. Cause at the moment it felt like it was only SodaPop and I.

I stood up trying to move without falling, but instead of getting out of the mud I fell over right on top of Soda.

"Hey" he said casually, laying back in the mud.

"Uh hey" I laughed.

We stayed just like that for a moment, looking at each other just admiring one and other until I snapped out of it and got off of him, rolling onto the mud.

We stayed there laughing until we could breath again.

He pushed himself up onto his hands and carefully stood up in the mud.

He reached out his hand for me to take and I gladly took it and pulled myself up and out of the mud.

"Come on, we should probably get to the bar now" he snickered.

"Oh shush" I chuckled as we walked up to the porch part of the bar.

I leaned back against the wood, feeling it prick my back lightly. Soda stood in front of me, one hand above my head slightly and the other snakes down to my waist.

Which kinda took me by surprise.

I looked up at him, we were both breathing heavily. He leaned in a bit to where our lips were almost touching.

I looked up at his eyes that were looking down at mine. I smiled lightly, biting my lip.

He was always smiling like an idiot, a huge smile was always on his face.

I lifted my hand slowly up to his face and pushed a few hairs out of his face.

He looked like he was in pain and maybe he was, maybe he just couldn't help himself cause he closed the space between us and pressed his lips against mine.

My arm moved up and around his neck, along with my other one.

Our lips moved in sync with each other's. I'm sure a few minutes have passed and it might would have been longer, but Steve just had to open his mouth.

"It's about damn time" Steve laughed.

                                       ~*~

I opened the door of the Curtis's house quietly, since most likely ponyboy and Darry were sleeping. Soda and Steve followed behind me, Steve closing the door behind us.

"Soda and I are gonna clean up real quick" I said grabbing two towels and a washcloth from a small closet.

"What kinda cleaning up?" Steve quietly laughed.

"Oh stop" I rolled my eyes and Soda followed me down to the bathroom.

I opened the door for him to walk in and closed it quietly behind us.

I set down the towels and took the washcloth and turned the water on, running it under warm water.

I turned the water off and turned to Soda who was now sitting on the top of the toilet.

He looked up towards me and I took his face in one of my hands, taking the other hand with the washcloth and wiping off the dried mud.

"We are a mess" I giggled

"It was so worth it though" he chuckled.

"I'm gonna have to wash this jacket for ya, huh"

"You know ... you should keep it, it looks better on ya anyways"

"It does, doesn't it?" I teased him.

"Alright, alright" he laughed "but yes it does"

I wiped the remaining mud off his face. I went to set down the washcloth but he took it from me. He got up and turned to the sink, washing the mud out of it and turning back to me.

"You're so short" he teased.

I rolled my eyes "yes I know".

He lifted my face up to his and gently wiped the mud off my face.

He set down the washcloth down on the counter, my face still in one of his hands.

He leaned down and kissed me softly this time. It was different than the one earlier, he was gentle and our lips moved slowly. The one earlier had been eager like he had been holding in the urge to do that forever.

This time I pulled away. "What was that for?" I giggled.

"I guess I - I just don't wanna hide my feelings anymore" he said.

I pulled his face softly down to mine and kissed him lightly and then pulled away "I like these feelings you're having"

"I bet you do Cherry" he chuckled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
17.3M 689K 197
my name is dan, not danielle ร— somewhat based off of the short film boy (HIGHEST RANKING: #2 in fanfiction)
113K 1.1K 17
Basically just a bunch of imagines of Dean Winchester. This is my first book so I hope you enjoy!! I do not own the character Dean Winchester or any...
905K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.