The Girl and The Storms| ♛ ✔️

By groovy-mia

They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get... More

Cast And Aesthetics!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16.
17
18
19
random
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
New Book
28
Q and A

09

175K 5.9K 2.5K
By groovy-mia

Sorry for the late update! Again!
Schools been stressing and ^^^^
Instead of him smiling imagine him being......idk mean I guess?

*********

Today's the day. The day of the ball. And let's say I was not the happiest person when Becca came knocking at my door at five in the morning.

The balls starts at 8 at night.

So you could have imagined what my reaction was when Becca pulled up with a huge luggage full of makeup.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes, still in my pajamas. Becca on the other hand was wearing a grin and dressed as if she was going to the mall.

"Well hello to you to bestie!" She says sarcastically. She pushes me aside and walks in and up the stairs to my room, all while tiptoeing. I mumbled some words that even I didn't know I was saying and followed her. I passed my little brother, Parker's room and saw his little head sticking out the door.

"Parker why aren't you asleep?" I ask softly and crouch to his height.

"I heard your loud footsteps. Don't you know I'm a light sleeper?" He complains quietly. I stare at him for awhile and sigh out loud. "I'm sorry go back to bed I'll be quiet." And just when I say I'll be quiet Becca decides to come look for me.

"Aurora! Come on we don't have all day!" She shouts and her loud voice echoes in the eerily quiet house. I immediately look at her with a panicked look at put my index finger on my lips, not wanting to awake my parents and staff. Her face then morphs into one of complete horror when she realizes she yelled at five in the morning in a house of sleeping people.

I look at my brother and he's giving me an annoyed look. The three of us stand in silence trying to see if anyone has woken up. When I decide we're in the clear I put Parker in his bed and go to my room. When I open the door I see Becca laying on my bed wearing a guilty look.

"I'm sorry Rora." She whispers. I glare at her and plop down on one of my couches. "Why are you here?! We have fifteen hours till the ball!" I whisper/shout.

"Oh....um I wanted watch Teen Wolf?" She says but it came out more of a question with a nervous look when she sees my pissed off face.

I stare at her for a few seconds to see if she was joking and then lean back into the couch. "Fair enough turn on the TV and put it on." Becca squeals excitedly and does as told.

*********

"Becca your taking to long!" I shout and continue banging on the bathroom door. She finally opens it and glares at me in her towel. "I need at least two hours in there!" She whines as I drag her into my room. I showered before her and I'm still in my towel because Becca told me to wait for her so she could start on my make up.

My mom would occasionally step in to see how we're doing.

And I've been sitting bored for and hour and thirty minutes! The whole morning was spent with me and Becca just watching Teen wolf on Netflix and having a lazy morning and at 4Pm was when we started to get ready. Showering alone took two hours so now we are doing make up.

Becca pushes me down on the vanity chair and opens her huge luggage. She starts pulling out makeup brushes and brands, while I stare at her confused. When she's done she tells me to close my eyes and starts putting her chemicals on my face. One thing I'm so grateful for is that I don't have acne.

After the makeup she curls my normally straight hair into curls. She turned me away from the mirror so I couldn't see what I looked like. Saying it's supposed to be a 'surprise.' For all I know I probably looked like Brenda.

I shudder at the thought and mentally pray that I don't.

"Done!" Becca squeals and steps back to observe her work. Her eyes widen and a big grin takes over her face. "Rora you have no idea how pretty you look! Your gonna have all the guys drooling at you today." She winks and I turn a slight pink.

Oh did I mention neither of us have dates. Sad life is the good life.

I turn to the mirror and gasp lightly. I looked......good. I looked badass. I smirk in satisfaction and hug Becca tightly. "Thank you! Now you start on your makeup and I'll change."

*******
It's currently 7:50pm, me and Becca are ready and looking amazing. Becca looks gorgeous and I'm so glad she bought that dress. My mom can't stop squealing like a girly girl every time she sees me and I swear I saw dad shed a tear. Parker just gave me a thumbs up and went back to reading his book.

We took a lot of pictures and even stopped at Becca's house to see her family. Now we are sitting in the limousine and just pulled up at the Ball location. The school rented out a dining hall and that's where the ball is being held. We step out the car and paparazzi are everywhere.

Woah I didn't sign up for this.

"It's okay" Becca says reassuringly and gives me a comforting smile. I return the gesture and we walk inside with our heads down. When we enter the ball I can't say I'm surprised. It's very fancy with huge chandeliers and classy music playing in the background.

Everyone here looks like a million bucks.

Becca must be used to it as well, seeing how she's so calm. I look around and see almost everyone is here already. And the ball is made so as soon as you walk in your at the top of the grand staircase and everyone is at the bottom......staring at you. And you have to walk down.

Shit.

As soon as I walked in everyone's eyes snapped to me. I turn to Becca and see she's nervous too. Who wouldn't be! Your the center of attention for almost 400 people! For a second I consider backing out but then I remembered that I will not let these people define me.

I start walking down with Becca besides me and I can hear the whispers start up. It's really uncomfortable with people watching your every move. Some of the whispers aren't even whispers.

Wow the girl in blue looks gorgeous!

Why thank you!

Where the hell did she get that dress? I've been looking for it everywhere!

Ummm jealous?

The girl in red looks cute as well.

I know right Becca looks awesome!

They look like they just came out of a pig sty.

Rude.

I curse the stairs for being so long and scan the crowd looking for a familiar face. My eyes land on the Golden Boys in the center and see their watching me as well. They all look breathtaking but my eyes linger on a certain Golden Boy. They don't even the tiniest bit of smile on their faces- except for Seth, he has a small smile on his face but when he sees Becca it grows bigger. The others look like they are just waiting for death to knock on their door so they can happily welcome it.

My eyes snap to Aaron's face and he's watching me intently. I blush lightly and thank god when we finally reached the bottom, and I haven't managed to trip and become the laughing stock. Becca scans the crowd and turns to me. "Hey will you be okay? I wanted to go see someone."

"Yeah sure I'll be near the food." And nod towards the food table.

A few eyes still linger on me as I make my way to the food stand. I replace my frown with a smirk and stand up straighter. I can see a few people partnering up to dance and I take a bite of the chocolate covered strawberry I got from the food table. The first song is a slow song and a lot of people have gone to the middle and started swaying slowly with their partners.

My eyes look for Becca and I see she's on the dance floor as well.

With Seth Winters. And they look so cute together.

My mouth drops open and Becca catches my eye. I raise my eyebrows at her and give her a look that says 'you-better-tell-me-everything-later' She turns a deep red and looks away. I laugh lightly and reach for another
strawberry with a voice stops me.

"May I have the first dance with you?" Says a deep velvety voice behind me and I immediately knew who it was. I slowly turned around and standing there was no other then,

Aaron Knight.

He was dressed in a black suit that fit him perfectly with a dark blue tie and dress shoes. His hair was in its usual messy dark curls and his eyes greener then ever.

He looked perfect.

He was staring at me with not a single trace of emotion on his face and I looked at his hand that was held out for me to accept. And in that moment, when I slipped my hand in his and he led us to the dance floor, I knew that there was no turning back.

AWWWWE IM SQUEALING! What'd y'all think?
Comment!
Vote! And I love you guys!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
200K 6.2K 31
Life is hard but Audrey's life is harder. She had a rough life back in her old school and she's willing to move to a new and better school but little...
48.3K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
18K 419 39
As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save her and that she must save herself. Now; d...