A New Era (Brendon Urie x Rea...

Da Hey_ItsYeBoiBeebo

Y/N: 22 years old, in a band called Crimson Era, can literally play everything, has lots of dude friends, hum... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Damn You Brendon Urie (not an update)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 25
ANOTHER IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
👀
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 26

2.1K 59 48
Da Hey_ItsYeBoiBeebo

You all entered the bus, clearly in shock with a bit of anger. "Coffee" you yelled softly (lmao is that possible?). The guys came into the main room grabbing their coffees and sitting down. You were on the couch cuddled next to Brendon for comfort. "Y/N are you okay?" Felix asked concerned. You nodded softly. He narrowed his eyes. You looked up to Brendon with hopeful eyes, hoping he'll explain to them. He nodded with a small smile. "While we were waiting for the coffee, Y/N went up to go get them when she accidentally bumped into someone." Brendon began. "I don't underst-" Brendon cut off Jackson. "The person she bumped into was Ryan." He said. Everyone's eyes widened. You shifted uncomfortably and laid your head in the crook of Brendon's neck.

Felix suddenly stood up and grabbed his jacket. "I'm gonna teach that motherfucker a lesson." He said angrily heading towards the door. "Don't" you said softly. He turned towards you with softened eyes. "He's probably gone by now." You explained. Felix hesitated a bit before nodding, sitting back down. Brendon wrapped his arm protectively around you. "Are you still up for VidCon?" He whispered in your ear. You perked up from the sound of meeting David and Liza. You nodded eagerly. He chuckled. "Well we're probably close to the convention by now" he said. You nodded. "How close are we to the convention?" You asked the driver. "We're actually here already" he replied. You jumped up eagerly. The bus halted to a stop. You grabbed Brendon's excitedly. "Cmon!!" You exclaimed dragging him. Everyone laughed at your excitement. "Have fun!" The guys all said as you exited the bus.

As soon as you stepped out of the bus, fans were everywhere. Your's and Brendon's eyes widened. "Holy shit" he exclaimed. "Y/N!!" You heard. You whipped your head to the side. "David!" You exclaimed jumping on him. The fans screamed. The entire squad was behind him. Scotty, Todd, Corinna, Zane, Heath, Matt, Liza, BigNik, Jason, Kirstin, Carly, Erin, everyone! "Holy fuck man" Scotty exclaimed at the sight of Brendon. "Hey!" Brendon greeted all of them. They were all too shocked to say anything. "Holy shit Brendon Urie is your boyfriend?" Todd exclaimed. You laughed and nodded. The fans kept on screaming. "Brendon, this is Todd, Scotty, David, Jason, Zane, Carly." You continued to name everyone off for him. "Hi! It's nice to meet you guys." He said smiling.

You all headed to the hotels, laughing and talking to one another. You were currently on Brendon's back laughing. Everyone was vlogging since they're all YouTubers. "Aren't they so adorable?" David exclaimed filming you two. You laughed. "Now if you want some good content, we need Trish to get on Jason's back." You said smiling. Everyone bursted out laughing. "Everyone get on each other's backs!" Liza screamed getting on David's back. "What The fuck about me?" BigNik exclaimed. Everyone laughed at him, Zane almost fell off is Heath's back. Soon, fans were recording and screaming at the sight of everyone on each other's backs. "Hello how may we help you?" The lady at the counter of the hotel asked trying not to laugh at the sight of grown adults piggyback riding each other. Everyone ordered their rooms and headed towards them. You got off Brendon's back to hold his hand. He smiled. "You're friends are really nice and funny." He said chuckling. "I'm glad. They seem to love you too." You said laughing. You both entered the elevator and pressed the button for your floor. You felt Brendon smash his lips against yours passionately. You felt your hands rise up into his hair, slightly tugging, making him groan. His arms were holding your waist, pulling you closer. You two stood there passionately kissing. Ding! The elevator opened. You two jumped away from each other. You both laughed and walked out, holding each other's hand.

After getting settled in your hotel room, you wanted to go out into the lobby. "Hey, I wanna go to the lobby, you wanna come?" You asked Brendon who is currently shirtless after taking a quick shower. "Sure" he said grabbing a shirt. "Damn, I think you'd look better without it." You winked. He blushed and laughed. "Hey, we have to be careful though, we can easily get mobbed." You warned him. He nodded. "I probably should've had Zack come with us." He scratched his head. "I'm sure we'll be fine." You reassured him. He nodded and continued to walk. You guys continued to explore the lobby without anyone seeing you guys.

"OH MY GOD THATS BRENDON URIE AND Y/N L/N!!!" You heard a girl screech.

Both of your eyes widened. "Hi!! Can we have a picture??" A group of girls came. "Sure, but please be quiet, we don't want a giant crowd here." You explained politely. They nodded their heads. You both took a picture with them. Soon, many other groups started to crowd you guys. "Shit" you muttered looking at Brendon. Brendon was still signing stuff and taking pictures with a smile on his face, but you could tell he was getting anxious. You guys had no bodyguards to protect you guys either. The crowd was slowly beginning to come closer to your guys, almost trapping you guys. You quickly texted David.

You: Help
DickheadDave: What's wrong? What happened?
You: We're getting mobbed and we're getting anxious
DickheadDave: we're coming

"I texted David" you whispered to Brendon. He weakly nodded. He grabbed your hands suddenly. You looked at him. He was beginning to get a bit panicked. "Guys please back up!" You attempted to yell. No one seemed to move. You nervously looked around, your chest beginning to feel overwhelmed. Brendon was holding onto you for dear life. You felt him squeeze. "I can't breathe." He whispered eyes widening. His anxiety was worse than yours, so you didn't care about how you felt at the moment. "Honey, look at me, focus on me." You said cupping his face. He tried to focus. "Look in my eyes" you tried. He looked like he was gonna have a mental breakdown. By now, the crowd was completely surrounding us, leaving us nowhere to escape to. "I can't breathe." He whimpered. Your heart broke. "Please back up!" You yelled once more. You saw a couple people in the back who saw what's going on and backed up. The others were completely oblivious and thought you two were being cute. You felt Brendon shake. "Hey, babe, look at me don't focus on them okay." You said to him. He nodded weakly, holding onto you. As if Jesus answered, you heard David and the rest come. "HEY ITS DAVID DOBRIK!" The crowd screamed. You saw them run away in the opposite direction, trying to make the crowd chase them. Most of the crowd was gone by now, giving you guys a chance to escape. "Run" you whispered to Brendon, leading him.

You lead him to the backstage area of the convention, out of the hotel. He sat down against the wall with a thud. He was breathing heavily. "Hey, hey, you're here you're okay now, no one can hurt you." You cooed. A few YouTubers that were there turned to you two. "Is he okay?" They said. You nodded. "He's having an anxiety attack from the crowd." You explained. They nodded and backed away. By now, you're anxiety had calmed down. A few minutes after, Brendon finally calmed down. You saw a tear run down his cheek as he exhaled. "Hey, you're okay now." You said wiping his tear away. He nodded, smiling weakly. "Thank you." He whispered. You smiled. "Are you guys okay?" You heard Jason ask. You turned around to see everyone with worried expressions. "We're fine now, it was just a bit overwhelming. Brendon is fine now." You explained as Brendon nodded. "Thank god, I feel like I ran a marathon." David said. You all laughed. You help Brendon up, holding his hand.

"So what's the agenda?" You asked them, holding Brendon close to you. "Actually, right now if you can't hear all the fans, David, Scotty, Todd, Liza, Zane, Heath, and Jason all have a fan meeting that they need to go to." You didn't hear all the fans coming in, as you were completely focused on Brendon. "Ohhh" you said laughing.

After a couple minutes of you and Brendon watching the meeting from backstage, you had an idea. "Hey babe?" You asked. "Hm?" He looked towards you with loving eyes. "You wanna do something crazy?" You asked with a smirk. He raised his eyebrows. Before you knew it, Brendon was wearing a wig, a dress, and heels. You were wearing a sumo wrestler costume with a wig and a mustache. You both bursted out laughing at each other's appearance. "It's show time." You winked. He laughed. You guys were going to crash their meeting by walking through the middle aisle in the back. You crashed opened the doors making everyone turn their heads. "Excuse me!" Brendon said in a valley girl voice. Everyone bursted out laughing at both of your appearances. You both walked towards the table. David and Zane were cracking up. "Do you know where we can get some good ole tampons? This lady right here sure needs some!" You said trying not to laugh. "Mhm! My vagana can't handle this!" Brendon said sassily. You tripped on a wire and tumbled down. "Shit! My fat ass can't get up!" You laughed trying to get up. Brendon almost shat his pants laughing. By now everyone in the room was screaming of laughter. Brendon attempted to grab your hand and pull you up, but ended up tripping on his heels and fell down also. You died of laughter. Both of your faces were so red. "Well, we were definitely not expecting that!" Scotty laughed into the mic. Zane, Heath, and David were incapable of speaker due to their laughter. "Turn up!" Heath said before he started twerking on the table. Everyone started to cheer. You help Brendon get up and ran out the door. As soon as you stepped out, you both practically collapsed from laughter. You both went to the bathroom to get dressed. You waited for Brendon to get out. He exited the bathroom a few minutes later. You both chuckled and held hands. "Well that was definitely a day." You laughed. He smiled and laughed. "Yep" he said before kissing you.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I hope this long chapter make up for it! Also, who do you guys think I should bring into this story? More YouTubers? Other bands? If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

36K 1.8K 14
A senior in high school, 18 year old Brendon Urie is practically an adult. But not so mature. He's never had a job, never done anything for himself...
929 5 35
Panic! at the Disco fanfiction--- The opening act for Panic! has something special about them, the lead guitarist. She is beautiful-but also very con...
45K 1.1K 44
WOW! You've Been liking Panic! at the disco for many years! and now you will meet Brendon urie! (since hes the only member left) There's a Competi...
13.9K 314 13
Seventeen year old, Amelia West was going to have the best day of her life. She was seeing Panic! at the Disco, her favorite band. After the concert...